Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Did Tulsi or Kamla make it?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

 

Jerry's just determined to hold on to his title as the World's Stupidest Man for another year.

 

 

The Economist poll she's referring to was conducted prior to their new August 28th poll, and beyond that, their August 28th poll also has her at 2%.

 

You mistook the RCL average for the August 28th Economist poll because you don't even know how to read a basic spreadsheet.

 

 

Here's The Hill reporting on her campaign getting 2% in a prior Economist poll on August 23rd:

 

xoPpvQM.jpg

 

Here's where you moronically confused the RCP average with the Economist's poll:

gJM78uG.jpg

 

Here's the actual polling date on the Economist's August 28th poll:

X3hcLnB.jpg

 

 

By looking at the RCP average how the fuck did Castro and Klobucher make it but Tulsi didnt? It proves the DNC's system lacks transparency and needs to be overhauled. The individual donor count should be what they go off of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's made enemies out of three big factions on the Left and all three have branded her a traitor to The Cause.  The DNC establishment hates her for backing Bernie in '16, the Dem hawks hate her for being anti-interventionist, and the intersectional communists hate her for being too moderate.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Saucer said:

 

Jerry's just determined to hold on to his title as the World's Stupidest Man for another year.

 

 

The Economist poll she's referring to was conducted prior to their new August 28th poll, and beyond that, their August 28th poll also has her at 2%.

 

You mistook the RCL average for the August 28th Economist poll because you don't even know how to read a basic spreadsheet.

 

 

Here's The Hill reporting on her campaign getting 2% in a prior Economist poll on August 23rd:

 

xoPpvQM.jpg

 

Here's where you moronically confusing the RCP average with the Economist's poll:

gJM78uG.jpg

 

Here's the actual polling data on the Economist's August 28th poll:

X3hcLnB.jpg

 

 

I guess you're right.

 

Which is worth pointing out, because you almost never go straight to immediate facts and numbers when you try and jump in and say something to me. lol

 

But now, let's actually look at the Economist/YouGov poll methodology.


 

Quote

 

Sampling Method:

Respondents were selected from YouGov's opt-in internet panel using sample matching. A random sample (stratified by gender, age, race, education, and region) was selected from the 2014 American Community Study. Voter registration was imputed from the November 2014 Current Population Survey Registration and Voting Supplement

 

I just want to be clear here........I'm using something else to discredit this poll. You are correct about that 2%, and I was looking at the information wrong.

 

But this is an internet opt-in poll. They're not actually randomly contacting people and asking them these questions.
 

Opt-in (aka "Non-probability") polls are simply not as better as a "Probability sample" poll in which it truly is random.

Quote

 

 

Non-probability sampling methods do not share this feature that everyone in a population has a chance of being selected and researchers know exactly what that chance is. Participants are typically not selected at random to be included in the sample but rather come to be included by other means, for instance because they volunteer,  a person’s chance of being in the sample is unknown. For example, in an opt-in sample a person accepts an invitation to complete a survey that is offered to all visitors to a website. The chance of that person visiting that website and then choosing to participate in the survey cannot be known. One serious consequence is that only certain types of people may choose to opt into the survey and they may be different than those who do not in ways that could potentially bias the final results.

With non-probability samples is there is no simple way to calculate the “margin of error;” instead, estimates of the likely error must be based on a statistical models. As a result, AAPOR has cautioned that it may be misleading to report a margin of sampling error for surveys based on non-probability samples.

Nonresponse to polls is a big factor affecting the accuracy of poll results. In a probability sample, the respondents can be thought of as “self-selecting” into the sample. To the extent that the respondents and non-respondents differ systematically on the survey variables—for example, which candidate they support in an upcoming election--nonresponse can bias the poll results, and that is true even if the initial sample was a probability sample. In a similar way, the accuracy of non-probability samples, such as opt-in samples, can be affected by self-selection. In both types of sampling, if the people who participate in the poll are different from those who do not, results can be biased because of these differences.

 

So to recap:

 

  • You DID correct me on that 2%. Good Job!!!!
  • Oh, this entire poll is actually shittier and less-credible than I originally thought. Okay I'll use that to discredit it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

By looking at the RCP average how the fuck did Castro and Klobucher make it but Tulsi didnt? It proves the DNC's system lacks transparency and needs to be overhauled. The individual donor count should be what they go off of. 

No, because all of these people would just go and ask for $1 gimmick donations to game the system.

 

Also, please take a look at my recent post to find out that the Economist/YouGov poll is actually an internet opt-in poll that means its a "Non-probability sampling" poll, which is more than enough of a reason for the DNC to not count it.

 

That system can be "gamed" as well. If you run a campaign, you send a notice to your followers to "SIGN UP FOR YOUGOV'S SURVEY PANEL" and that introduces pre-meditated bias into the sampling.........which is what you don't want when trying to make a poll, because the whole point about it being accurate is to achieve true RANDOM sampling.

Edited by jehurey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Truno2018 said:

Tulsi is better than a lot of the candidates but acting like there’s a conspiracy... :jasonj:

Its more realistic than the "Tulsi is a russian operative" conspiracy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The DNC isn't approving polls individually. They announced who the approved pollsters were before the debates even started. The idea that Gabbard falling to reach the threshold is indicative of DNC hatred for Gabbard is ridiculous.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The irony is that not only is this not the first time the MSM has done this (I broke down the Ron Paul situation during the GOP Primary) but it's currently taking place with Andrew Yang. And before we get sidetracked/amtrak'd, this isn't an endorsement of Andrew Yang, just stating a clear case.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-08-30 at 8:42 PM, Hot Sauce said:

The DNC isn't approving polls individually. They announced who the approved pollsters were before the debates even started. The idea that Gabbard falling to reach the threshold is indicative of DNC hatred for Gabbard is ridiculous.

 

@Cookester15  you're in over your head.   She lost give it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-08-31 at 12:23 AM, Teh_Diplomat said:

The irony is that not only is this not the first time the MSM has done this (I broke down the Ron Paul situation during the GOP Primary) but it's currently taking place with Andrew Yang. And before we get sidetracked/amtrak'd, this isn't an endorsement of Andrew Yang, just stating a clear case.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LMFAO :lawl: 

 

it's so egregious. my sides. Can't wait for Bernie-esque another scandal to rock the Dems for 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goukosan said:

No. 

 

 

She didn't make it. 

 

Owned :fella:

Democracy is owned, not me. Enjoy it, so happy you're excited over not having the anti war voice on the debate state. Real good look for you bro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Democracy is owned, not me. Enjoy it, so happy you're excited over not having the anti war voice on the debate state. Real good look for you bro. 

 

On 2019-08-30 at 8:42 PM, Hot Sauce said:

The DNC isn't approving polls individually. They announced who the approved pollsters were before the debates even started. The idea that Gabbard falling to reach the threshold is indicative of DNC hatred for Gabbard is ridiculous.

 

cry more :cries:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goukosan said:

 

cry more :cries:

You should be upset about this. The fact that you are applauding her not being there is disgraceful.  Grow up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

You should be upset about this. The fact that you are applauding her not being there is disgraceful.  Grow up. 

You're telling me to grow up but you can't accept the reality that she didn't qualify? lol

 

that's rich. 

 

Grow up and accept reality kid.... Santa Claus isn't real... the tooth fairy isn't real... Tulsi didn't qualify. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL Cooke is trying to lecture us that Tulsi Gabbard is the entire origin of being "anti-war"

 

I want him to look at the original vote for the Joint Resolution for Use of Force in Iraq, voted on  Oct. 11, 2002

 

Voting Record

This convenient list is organized by state, and features all 156 members of Congress who voted NAY to the War in Iraq, including their political affiliations.

 
State Congress Name Party Notes
Alabama Rep Earl Hilliard D retired from office
Arizona Rep Ed Pastor D  
Arkansas Rep Vic Snyder D  
California Sen Barbara Boxer D  
California Rep Joe Baca D  
California Rep Xavier Becerra D  
California Rep Lois Capps D  
California Rep Gary Condit D  
California Rep Susan Davis D  
California Rep Anna Eshoo D  
California Rep Sam Farr D  
California Rep Bob Filner D  
California Rep Mike Honda D  
California Rep Barbara Lee D  
California Rep Zoe Lofgren D  
California Rep Robert Matsui D deceased
California Rep Juanita Millender-McDonald D  
California Rep George Miller D  
California Rep Grace Napolitano D  
California Rep Nancy Pelosi D  
California Rep Lucille Roybal-Allard D  
California Rep Loretta Sanchez D  
California Rep Hilda Solis D  
California Rep Pete Stark D  
California Rep Mike Thompson D  
California Rep Maxine Waters D  
California Rep Diane Watson D  
California Rep Lynn Woolsey D  
Colorado Rep Diana DeGette D  
Colorado Rep Mark Udall D  
Connecticut Rep Rosa DeLauro D  
Connecticut Rep John Larson D  
Connecticut Rep James Maloney D  
Florida Sen Bob Graham D  
Florida Rep Corrine Brown D  
Florida Rep Alice Hastings D  
Florida Rep Carrie Meek D retired from office
Georgia Rep John Lewis D  
Georgia Rep Cynthia McKinney D  
Hawaii Sen Daniel Akaka D  
Hawaii Sen Daniel Inouye D  
Hawaii Rep Neil Abercrombie D  
Illinois Sen Dick Durbin D  
Illinois Sen Bobby Rush D  
Illinois Rep Jerry Costello D  
Illinois Rep Danny Davis D  
Illinois Rep Lane Evans D  
Illinois Rep Luis Gutierrez D  
Illinois Rep Jesse Jackson Jr. D  
Illinois Rep Bill Lipinski D retired from office
Illinois Rep Jan Schakowsky D  
Indiana Rep Julia Carson D  
Indiana Rep John Hostettler R  
Indiana Rep Pete Visclosky D  
Iowa Rep Jim Leach R  
Maine Rep Tom Allen D  
Main Rep Baldacci D  
Maryland Sen Barbara Mikulski D  
Maryland Sen Paul Sarbanes D  
Maryland Rep Benjamin Cardin D  
Maryland Rep Elijah Cummings D  
Maryland Rep Connie Morella D  
Massachusetts Sen Ted Kennedy D  
Massachusetts Rep Michael Capuano D  
Massachusetts Rep Bill Delahunt D  
Massachusetts Rep Barney Frank D  
Massachusetts Rep Jim McGovern D  
Massachusetts Rep Richard Neal D  
Massachusetts Rep John Olver D  
Massachusetts Rep John Tierney D  
Michigan Sen Carl Levin D  
Michigan Sen Debbie Stabenow D  
Michigan Rep David Bonior D  
Michigan Rep John Conyers Jr. D  
Michigan Rep John Dingell D  
Michigan Rep Dale Kildee D  
Michigan Rep Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick D  
Michigan Rep Sandy Levin D  
Michigan Rep Lynn Rivers D  
Michigan Rep Bart Stupak D  
Minnesota Sen Mark Dayton D  
Minnesota Sen Paul Wellstone D deceased
Minnesota Rep Betty McCollum D  
Minnesota Rep Jim Oberstar D  
Minnesota Rep Martin Olav Sabo D  
Mississippi Rep Bennie Thompson D  
Missouri Rep William Clay Jr. D  
MIssouri Rep Karen McCarthy D retired from office
New Jersey Sen Jon Corzine D  
New Jersey Rep Rush Holt D  
New Jersey Rep Robert Menendez D  
New Jersey Rep Frank Pallone Jr D  
New Jersey Rep Donald Payne D  
New Mexico Sen Jeff Bingaman D  
New Mexico Rep Tom Udall D  
New York Rep Maurice Hinchey D  
New York Rep Amo Houghton R  
New York Rep John LaFalce D  
New York Rep Gregory Meeks D  
New York Rep Jerrold Nadler D  
New York Rep Major Owens D  
New York Rep Charles Rangel D  
New York Rep Jose Serrano D  
New York Rep Louise Slaughter D  
New York Rep Edolphus Towns D  
New York Rep Nydia Velazquez D  
North Carolina Rep Eva Clayton D retired from office
North Carolina Rep David Price D  
North Carolina Rep Melvin Watt D  
North Dakota Sen Kent Conrad D  
Ohio Rep Sherrod Brown D  
Ohio Rep Stephanie Tubbs Jones D  
Ohio Rep Marcy Kaptur D  
Ohio Rep Dennis Kucinich D  
Ohio Rep Thomas Sawyer D  
Ohio Rep Ted Strickland D  
Oregon Sen Ron Wyden D  
Oregon Rep Earl Blumenauer D  
Oregon Rep Peter DeFazio D  
Oregon Rep Darlene Hooley D  
Oregon Rep David Wu D  
Pennsylvania Rep Robert Brady D  
Pennsylvania Rep William Coyne D retired from office
Pennsylvania Rep Mike Doyle D  
Pennsylvania Rep Chaka Fattah D  
Rhode Island Sen Lincoln Chafee D  
Rhode Island Sen Jack Reed D  
Rhode Island Rep James Langevin D  
South Carolina Rep Gresham Barrett R  
South Carolina Rep James Clyburn D  
Tennessee Rep John Duncan Jr R  
Texas Rep Lloyd Doggett D  
Texas Rep Charles Gonzalez D  
Texas Rep Ruben Hinojosa D  
Texas Rep Sheila Jackson-Lee D  
Texas Rep Eddie Bernice Johnson D  
Texas Rep Ron Paul R  
Texas Rep Silvestre Reyes D  
Texas Rep Ciro Rodriguez D retired from office
Vermont Sen Jim Jeffords D  
Vermont Sen Patrick Leahy D  
Vermont Rep Bernie Sanders I  
Virginia Rep Jim Moran D  
Virginia Rep Bobby Scott D  
Washington Sen Patty Murray D  
Washington Rep Jay Inslee D  
Washington Rep Rick Larsen D  
Washington Rep Jim McDermott D  
District of Columbia Rep Brian Baird D  
West Virginia Sen Robert Byrd D  
West Virginia Rep Alan Mollohan D  
West Virginia Rep Nick Rahall D  
Wisconsin Sen Russ Feingold D  
Wisconsin Rep Tammy Baldwin D  
Wisconsin Rep Jerry Kleczka D retired from office
Wisconsin Rep David Obey D  

Cooke really just keeps on talking and talking and talking about something he doesn't know anything about.

 

And all of us just observe him saying things that we already know at laughable.  And he keeps talking to us like as if we're the ones who are in the dark.

 

He should already know that he's the least informed, I've beaten him over the head with facts many times, he just scurries off, and tries to re-start the argument again later.

 

Which is why I am certain he's parroting alt-right talking points just out of spite. Not because he actually BELIEVES anything he's saying.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-08-29 at 4:19 PM, Goukosan said:

Wipe your tears up bud

Wait, you believe the DNC is operating in legitimate fashion?

 

I said this weeks ago that they were going to screw Tulsi Gabbard and it happened.   Got into a little spat argument with your boy Jheruery over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL Cooke is trying to lecture us that Tulsi Gabbard is the entire origin of being "anti-war"

 

I want him to look at the original vote for the Joint Resolution for Use of Force in Iraq, voted on  Oct. 11, 2002

 

Voting Record

This convenient list is organized by state, and features all 156 members of Congress who voted NAY to the War in Iraq, including their political affiliations.

 
State Congress Name Party Notes
Alabama Rep Earl Hilliard D retired from office
Arizona Rep Ed Pastor D  
Arkansas Rep Vic Snyder D  
California Sen Barbara Boxer D  
California Rep Joe Baca D  
California Rep Xavier Becerra D  
California Rep Lois Capps D  
California Rep Gary Condit D  
California Rep Susan Davis D  
California Rep Anna Eshoo D  
California Rep Sam Farr D  
California Rep Bob Filner D  
California Rep Mike Honda D  
California Rep Barbara Lee D  
California Rep Zoe Lofgren D  
California Rep Robert Matsui D deceased
California Rep Juanita Millender-McDonald D  
California Rep George Miller D  
California Rep Grace Napolitano D  
California Rep Nancy Pelosi D  
California Rep Lucille Roybal-Allard D  
California Rep Loretta Sanchez D  
California Rep Hilda Solis D  
California Rep Pete Stark D  
California Rep Mike Thompson D  
California Rep Maxine Waters D  
California Rep Diane Watson D  
California Rep Lynn Woolsey D  
Colorado Rep Diana DeGette D  
Colorado Rep Mark Udall D  
Connecticut Rep Rosa DeLauro D  
Connecticut Rep John Larson D  
Connecticut Rep James Maloney D  
Florida Sen Bob Graham D  
Florida Rep Corrine Brown D  
Florida Rep Alice Hastings D  
Florida Rep Carrie Meek D retired from office
Georgia Rep John Lewis D  
Georgia Rep Cynthia McKinney D  
Hawaii Sen Daniel Akaka D  
Hawaii Sen Daniel Inouye D  
Hawaii Rep Neil Abercrombie D  
Illinois Sen Dick Durbin D  
Illinois Sen Bobby Rush D  
Illinois Rep Jerry Costello D  
Illinois Rep Danny Davis D  
Illinois Rep Lane Evans D  
Illinois Rep Luis Gutierrez D  
Illinois Rep Jesse Jackson Jr. D  
Illinois Rep Bill Lipinski D retired from office
Illinois Rep Jan Schakowsky D  
Indiana Rep Julia Carson D  
Indiana Rep John Hostettler R  
Indiana Rep Pete Visclosky D  
Iowa Rep Jim Leach R  
Maine Rep Tom Allen D  
Main Rep Baldacci D  
Maryland Sen Barbara Mikulski D  
Maryland Sen Paul Sarbanes D  
Maryland Rep Benjamin Cardin D  
Maryland Rep Elijah Cummings D  
Maryland Rep Connie Morella D  
Massachusetts Sen Ted Kennedy D  
Massachusetts Rep Michael Capuano D  
Massachusetts Rep Bill Delahunt D  
Massachusetts Rep Barney Frank D  
Massachusetts Rep Jim McGovern D  
Massachusetts Rep Richard Neal D  
Massachusetts Rep John Olver D  
Massachusetts Rep John Tierney D  
Michigan Sen Carl Levin D  
Michigan Sen Debbie Stabenow D  
Michigan Rep David Bonior D  
Michigan Rep John Conyers Jr. D  
Michigan Rep John Dingell D  
Michigan Rep Dale Kildee D  
Michigan Rep Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick D  
Michigan Rep Sandy Levin D  
Michigan Rep Lynn Rivers D  
Michigan Rep Bart Stupak D  
Minnesota Sen Mark Dayton D  
Minnesota Sen Paul Wellstone D deceased
Minnesota Rep Betty McCollum D  
Minnesota Rep Jim Oberstar D  
Minnesota Rep Martin Olav Sabo D  
Mississippi Rep Bennie Thompson D  
Missouri Rep William Clay Jr. D  
MIssouri Rep Karen McCarthy D retired from office
New Jersey Sen Jon Corzine D  
New Jersey Rep Rush Holt D  
New Jersey Rep Robert Menendez D  
New Jersey Rep Frank Pallone Jr D  
New Jersey Rep Donald Payne D  
New Mexico Sen Jeff Bingaman D  
New Mexico Rep Tom Udall D  
New York Rep Maurice Hinchey D  
New York Rep Amo Houghton R  
New York Rep John LaFalce D  
New York Rep Gregory Meeks D  
New York Rep Jerrold Nadler D  
New York Rep Major Owens D  
New York Rep Charles Rangel D  
New York Rep Jose Serrano D  
New York Rep Louise Slaughter D  
New York Rep Edolphus Towns D  
New York Rep Nydia Velazquez D  
North Carolina Rep Eva Clayton D retired from office
North Carolina Rep David Price D  
North Carolina Rep Melvin Watt D  
North Dakota Sen Kent Conrad D  
Ohio Rep Sherrod Brown D  
Ohio Rep Stephanie Tubbs Jones D  
Ohio Rep Marcy Kaptur D  
Ohio Rep Dennis Kucinich D  
Ohio Rep Thomas Sawyer D  
Ohio Rep Ted Strickland D  
Oregon Sen Ron Wyden D  
Oregon Rep Earl Blumenauer D  
Oregon Rep Peter DeFazio D  
Oregon Rep Darlene Hooley D  
Oregon Rep David Wu D  
Pennsylvania Rep Robert Brady D  
Pennsylvania Rep William Coyne D retired from office
Pennsylvania Rep Mike Doyle D  
Pennsylvania Rep Chaka Fattah D  
Rhode Island Sen Lincoln Chafee D  
Rhode Island Sen Jack Reed D  
Rhode Island Rep James Langevin D  
South Carolina Rep Gresham Barrett R  
South Carolina Rep James Clyburn D  
Tennessee Rep John Duncan Jr R  
Texas Rep Lloyd Doggett D  
Texas Rep Charles Gonzalez D  
Texas Rep Ruben Hinojosa D  
Texas Rep Sheila Jackson-Lee D  
Texas Rep Eddie Bernice Johnson D  
Texas Rep Ron Paul R  
Texas Rep Silvestre Reyes D  
Texas Rep Ciro Rodriguez D retired from office
Vermont Sen Jim Jeffords D  
Vermont Sen Patrick Leahy D  
Vermont Rep Bernie Sanders I  
Virginia Rep Jim Moran D  
Virginia Rep Bobby Scott D  
Washington Sen Patty Murray D  
Washington Rep Jay Inslee D  
Washington Rep Rick Larsen D  
Washington Rep Jim McDermott D  
District of Columbia Rep Brian Baird D  
West Virginia Sen Robert Byrd D  
West Virginia Rep Alan Mollohan D  
West Virginia Rep Nick Rahall D  
Wisconsin Sen Russ Feingold D  
Wisconsin Rep Tammy Baldwin D  
Wisconsin Rep Jerry Kleczka D retired from office
Wisconsin Rep David Obey D  

Cooke really just keeps on talking and talking and talking about something he doesn't know anything about.

 

And all of us just observe him saying things that we already know at laughable.  And he keeps talking to us like as if we're the ones who are in the dark.

 

He should already know that he's the least informed, I've beaten him over the head with facts many times, he just scurries off, and tries to re-start the argument again later.

 

Which is why I am certain he's parroting alt-right talking points just out of spite. Not because he actually BELIEVES anything he's saying.

 

 

Lmao you conveniently forget it was going to war that changed her mind..wow dude. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×