Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Did Tulsi or Kamla make it?

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Lmao you conveniently forget it was going to war that changed her mind..wow dude. 

Oh, so what you are saying is that there are at least 156 Democrats (and Independents like Bernie Sanders) that already knew that war is a bad idea BEFORE Tulsi Gabbard figured it out.

 

So, she has LESS authenticity on that lesson than Bernie Sanders, because Sanders was pushing for no war before Tulsi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh, so what you are saying is that there are at least 156 Democrats (and Independents like Bernie Sanders) that already knew that war is a bad idea BEFORE Tulsi Gabbard figured it out.

 

So, she has LESS authenticity on that lesson than Bernie Sanders, because Sanders was pushing for no war before Tulsi?

SHE HAS FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE OF WAR. SHE WAS ALSO IN HER EARLY 20S AT THE TIME YOU DUMBFUCK. fucking hell man go get a job.

 

I don't care that Bernie Sanders said no to war, he doesn't talk about it now does he? He only seems to want to talk about making everything "free". Great I'm sure that's wonderful for the unemployed like yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

SHE HAS FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE OF WAR. SHE WAS ALSO IN HER EARLY 20S AT THE TIME YOU DUMBFUCK. fucking hell man go get a job.

 

Sorry, you lost on that point. Other people already KNEW that going to war was a bad idea.

 

You are effectively saying that she was too stupid to know that until having seen it first-hand.  You're entire argument is that other people aren't as anti-war as she is.........I just showed you 156 Democrats who were.

 

And now we have issue in which you are excusing her because "she was young" That's not good enough..........not for President.

 

22 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

 

I don't care that Bernie Sanders said no to war, he doesn't talk about it now does he? He only seems to want to talk about making everything "free". Great I'm sure that's wonderful for the unemployed like yourself. 

 

Actually he does. LOL man, you are basically like the Dynocrap of debating politics. You manage to commit to the wrongest possible position.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

He fucking bought his way in

True, I'm not--IMPEACH TRUMP--even really--IMPEACH TRUMP--sure what--IMPEACH TRUMP--his platform--IMPEACH TRUMP--is either--IMPEACH TRUMP--because all I--IMPEACH TRUMP--ever hear--IMPEACH TRUMP--about him--IMPEACH TRUMP--is that--IMPEACH TRUMP--he might dislike--IMPEACH TRUMP--the President--IMPEACH TRUMP--a little--IMPEACH TRUMP--bit.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

True, I'm not--IMPEACH TRUMP--even really--IMPEACH TRUMP--sure what--IMPEACH TRUMP--his platform--IMPEACH TRUMP--is either--IMPEACH TRUMP--because all I--IMPEACH TRUMP--ever hear--IMPEACH TRUMP--about him--IMPEACH TRUMP--is that--IMPEACH TRUMP--he might dislike--IMPEACH TRUMP--the President--IMPEACH TRUMP--a little--IMPEACH TRUMP--bit.

Lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

How's Kamala doing now? :sabu:

Seems to be doing fine enough to qualify for November's debate:

 

s5NiOao.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Seems to be doing fine enough to qualify for November's debate:

 

s5NiOao.png

 

She's down to 2.7% nationally, great trend :trump:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

She's down to 2.7% nationally, great trend :trump:

Yeah, nationally. Some other candidates can't even achieve that.

 

And its clearly enough to qualify for the next debate. Can you imagine how bad the others are failing if they can't even qualify?

 

Whoever those others are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, nationally. Some other candidates can't even achieve that.

 

And its clearly enough to qualify for the next debate. Can you imagine how bad the others are failing if they can't even qualify?

 

Whoever those others are.

Latest national poll has Tulsi at 4. She just needs one more poll to make the debate. :smugd:

 

The candidates who started off well have the advantage to make more debates. Even if they are trending to 0% they still get a spot because of prior success.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

The candidates who started off well have the advantage to make more debates. Even if they are trending to 0% they still get a spot because of prior success.  

The November debate only looks at polls from Sept. 13th to Nov. 12th, so Castro is pretty much done and O'Rourke probably won't qualify either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

The November debate only looks at polls from Sept. 13th to Nov. 12th, so Castro is pretty much done and O'Rourke probably won't qualify either.

Oh so they upped the requirements,  good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×