Cyberpunk's cutscenes will now be in first person only...

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Turns out there will still be 3re person cutscenes. 

Gamers are so quick to overreact :rofls:

They saw the backlash and tucked tail QUICKFAST and are now trying to calm both sides :tom: 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't really have an issue with this tbh. Helps keep the immersion anyway since the game is FP. 

Lmao buying 1200 graphics cards for console games. 

This isn't current gen!!1    Idiot.  

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

They saw the backlash and tucked tail QUICKFAST and are now trying to calm both sides :tom: 

i really think you are overreacting on this one :D they obviously have both type of cutscenes and wont change it because some peoples opinion on the internet. 

and if most of them are in fp its a good thing, lets wait and see how it turns out. its kinda unfair you turn on cutscenes just because you guys have these stupid little bets about how it is a next gen game or not. :roll:

the old rempee that liked everything was better

it will be the game of our lifetime 

Edited by kaz
5 minutes ago, kaz said:

i really think you are overreacting on this one :D they obviously have both type of cutscenes and wont change it because some peoples opinion on the internet. 

and if most of them are in fp its a good thing, lets wait and see how it turns out. its kinda unfair you turn on cutscenes just because you guys have these stupid little bets about how it is a next gen game or not. :roll:

Remij right now - :adhd:

6 minutes ago, kaz said:

No.. they were quite specific in their wording before.  Now they see the backlash and are trying to save face.

"Well guys... there'll be... some times where you see your character!!!"

Just now, Goukosan said:

Remij right now - :adhd:

dude cracked me up sometimes with his cheerful attitude about every little shit. the guy could step in dogshit and has something positive to say about that lmfao and now he tries to shit on the best game ever made.

not with me, cd project red above everyone else

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No.. they were quite specific in their wording before.  Now they see the backlash and are trying to save face.

"Well guys... there'll be... some times where you see your character!!!"

who cares :D  im sure they dont care as well and still make their game how they want it to be. its cd project red not some ea production. 

lets say it all together: this game will be the best game ever made. its the absolute, objective truth and nothing can be done about it. its just the way it is bois, sorry.