Control already getting Firesale'd after a few days - was $20 off on Amazon

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bodycount: Here's some Ownage!111!!!!1     Everyone: Nice deal! 

Exclusive RTX effects.. one of the sexiest games ever       Can you imagine a Switch version of this game?      Hell, let's put the PC version to the lowest settings possible

Buying a game from the makers of Alan Wake

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Take it up with Playstation Australia's official twitter

:tom: 

Wait.. you ran to the Australian charts? :mj:

Two people bought it.... #1 in Australia :adhd:

:mroff:

:drake:

:rofls:

:sabu:

:roff:

:rawf:

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

REKT you fucking fgt goober :hest:

It's #1 in Australia guiz... it's not a flop. Two people bought it in Australia :roff:

Meanwhile on the PSN it didn't even chart :camby:

Edited by Goukosan

By comparison, Remedy's Control was released three days before Man of Medan and is notable for its absence in the top 20. It sold enough physical copies to crack the UK's all-formats top four during the week of its release. Amazon also heavily discounted the paranormal shooter which may have led to fewer digital purchases.

:juggle: 

bu but mah digital :cry:

If PS fagboys aren't buying the game it's probably because it plays and performs like shit there LMAO :kaz: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

:juggle: 

bu but mah digital :cry:

If PS fagboys aren't buying the game it's because it plays and performs the worst there LMAO :kaz: 

Don't even bother with this douche canoe, notice what he's doing as always?

Talking about boring ass sales shit that no one actually cares about.

35 minutes ago, Optimus Jim said:

You needed a comma

between sales and shit.

So...

This is what you're going to do all night?

Five of your last 6 posts have been grammar nazi related.

Unbelievable.

So, remij INTENTIONALLY tried to pass off Australian PSN charts as a chart in a major territory, obviously we'd be talking about US/North America.

But now he knows that he can't defend, so he's abandoned ship on the PS4, and has retreated to defending Control on the PC.

All things considered, it should sell somewhat well on the PCs for gamers who have nice GPUs, unless there are those Steam nerds who hate the EGS, but I doubt they have enough personal integrity to actually boycott the game.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So, remij INTENTIONALLY tried to pass off Australian PSN charts as a chart in a major territory, obviously we'd be talking about US/North America.

But now he knows that he can't defend, so he's abandoned ship on the PS4, and has retreated to defending Control on the PC.

All things considered, it should sell somewhat well on the PCs for gamers who have nice GPUs, unless there are those Steam nerds who hate the EGS, but I doubt they have enough personal integrity to actually boycott the game.

lmao what the fuck :tom: 

He called what I posted fake.  I proved it wasn't.  Like I give a fuck that you and him think just because it's Australia and not America that it's fake...

And it just goes to show you how fucking stupid Playstation fans are.  Again... the game performs like absolute dogshit on that platform.  You think that's me retreating to defending Control on PC?  lmao get a grip.  Like I ever gave a fuck what this game sells on PS4. 

I hope it means no more PS versions of their games in the future :juggle: 

But don't let this stop you from posting all your positive Giant Bomb impressions of the game.  It's ok to detach yourself from Goukou's dick once in a while Jehurey.

Just now, Remij_ said:

lmao what the fuck :tom: 

He called what I posted fake.  I proved it wasn't.  Like I give a fuck that you and him think just because it's Australia and not America that it's fake...

And it just goes to show you how fucking stupid Playstation fans are.  Again... the game performs like absolute dogshit on that platform.  You think that's me retreating to defending Control on PC?  lmao get a grip.  Like I give a fuck what this game sells on PS4. 

I hope it means no more PS versions of their games in the future :juggle: 

But don't let this stop you from posting all your positive Giant Bomb impressions of the game.  It's ok to detach yourself from Goukou's dick once in a while Jehurey.

Rofl, you sound just as retarded as the sheep do. Why do you continue?

Honestly, it's fun trolling you because after a while I don't have to do any work to make you look like the dumbshit you are because you end up doing it all on your own... Just like the sheep are doing now. :mj: 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Honestly, it's fun trolling you because after a while I don't have to do any work to make you look like the dumbshit you are because you end up doing it all on your own... Just like the sheep are doing now. :mj: 

The irony when the guy coming into the thread with "why do you continue?".... wont stop posting :cruise: 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

"I don't have no damn cover, kiss my ass, so WHAT?!"

That's how remij is sounding, right now.

Good to see you wont talk shit about the game.  

Now kindly fuck off :pavarotti: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

The irony when the guy coming into the thread with "why do you continue?".... wont stop posting :cruise: 

The difference is you look like a dipshit and I'm trying to save you from that. :shrug: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Good to see you wont talk shit about the game.  

Now kindly fuck off :pavarotti: 

I wasn't talking about shit the game, other than it doesn't seem to be selling well.

You made it worse when you INTENTIONALLY tried to put misleading information.

Dude, how would you react if I intentionally posted Australian sales numbers to defend a Switch game?

We know you are embarrassed by it, because your big "tell" is that you immediately turn almost-violently mad as some sort of defense mechanism.

It looks bad. If anybody else acted that way, they would look bad.