How come 60 dollar releases are.selling Switch, but 2 dollah hobo pass.ia doing jackshir for XBox?

No one gives a shit about MS first party besides the already existing fanbase that are into Halo/Gears/Forza. Xbone best new game this gen is arguably Cuphead and it's available on 2 other platforms.

MS needs a more varied line-up of actual exclusives. Meanwhile hardcore gamers are invested in their PC, PS4 and/or Switch. Xbone is a complete afterthought. 

According to Ramza, it's becauase of RUN ON SENTENCES; NOBUDY GIVES A FUCK!

$someone needs to out a . to this madness!

Then, the Microsoft games will sell at 60 bcuz the Xbox crowd is thinking slow / taking there time and stopping run on sentences before they happen know what I mean m ..So I think thats why. 

19 minutes ago, kokujin said:

According to Ramza, it's becauase of RUN ON SENTENCES; NOBUDY GIVES A FUCK!

$someone needs to out a . to this madness!

Then, the Microsoft games will sell at 60 bcuz the Xbox crowd is thinking slow / taking there time and stopping run on sentences before they happen know what I mean m ..So I think thats why. 

You're crazier than I remember.

Gamepass was an emergency solution for games that kept scoring and selling phenomenally poor.

Aside from forza, you had a 3 year gap with:

Recore: 60's

State of decay: 50's-60's

Sea of thieves: 60's

Crackdown: 50-60's

The only way in hell to move these games was to offer them fro FREE. That's all gamepass is, it's in its D.NA, a dumping ground for failed titles. It probably netted all of these abysmal games more players than they would ever have at retail .

Now that MS sees they can amke money by doing this... the floodgates are open. No more big AAA's, and the studios they bought prove it.