Fire Emblem DLC bricks the game

Tshbfr :D

I haven't seen anyone talking about this so here's a PSA. DO NOT BUY THE FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES SEASON PASS RIGHT NOW. IT BRICKS THE GAME AND THERE IS CURRENTLY NO FIX. I bought it a few days ago after I finished my first playthrough and this is what happens when I try to play.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Wow, it's almost like every game has some bugs especially new ones. Who'da thunk it?

Not at games can be perfect like deadly premonition port . Solly!

47 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Tshbfr :D

I haven't seen anyone talking about this so here's a PSA. DO NOT BUY THE FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES SEASON PASS RIGHT NOW. IT BRICKS THE GAME AND THERE IS CURRENTLY NO FIX. I bought it a few days ago after I finished my first playthrough and this is what happens when I try to play.

Panic :adhd:

I redownloaded it and it worked? Something is happening here.

Oh

:fella:

Edited by Goukosan
10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Nope.  It happens to every sheep . Lol at you trying to downplay this massive issue .

Even ones that lie about playing it :trump2:

Everyone huh? hmmm

From the same thread you copy and pasted it from. 

Ive seen reports for this in reddit but seems to be extremly rare.

I bought the DLC at launch and have had no problems at all. I imagine it's isolated.

Just bought the season pass yesterday I’m digital and everything is fine for me.

and for people who ran into the issue. 

recent post from 40 mins ago

The solution appears to be to redownload the base game and only the released elements of the DLC.

and another one from earlier 

I redownloaded it and it worked? Something is happening here.

Jonny Boy's Crisis averted. :tom5:

You almost had one there Jonny boy:shrug:

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I'm sorry , the issue is widespread . Because it didn't happen to you means nothing.  Because you are lying.  12yroldson LOL

The issue is resolved.  The thread you copy and pasted it from only lasted two pages. 

Sorry Jonny boy :tom5:

Jonb tried to downplay the Gears 5 launch shitting the bed with massive problems, but now he's trying to hype up this Fire Emblem DLC as the biggest game-breaking bug ever. LOL

To his credit, Fire Emblem at this current point of time is probably a much bigger thing than Gears 5, so maybe he's right.:scsa:

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't know what's worse, Sheep playing off bugs and glitches in their own games or going completely out of their way to track down bugs and glitches for Xbox games fully unprovoked.

I love how he's attempting this, given the person who even made this thread to begin with. :tom: