Project Resistance

Maybe this one will at least be better than operation raccoon city...it’s really just a waste of time and resources overall though. Nobody asked for this, but if they wanted to go in this direction again they could have at least revived outbreak, because that spin off series was actually mildly interesting.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Maybe this one will at least be better than operation raccoon city...it’s really just a waste of time and resources overall though. Nobody asked for this, but if they wanted to go in this direction again they could have at least revived outbreak, because that spin off series was actually mildly interesting.

It definitely looks more like Outbreak than their Call of Duty wannabe games.

The prominence of the character orchestrating the enemies has me intrigued. There was a mod for CSS that was pretty similar to Zombie Escape, but instead of one user being a zombie and trying to tag people they were a director and had a top down perspective of the map where they could set traps, spawn enemies, and shit like that.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

It definitely looks more like Outbreak than their Call of Duty wannabe games.

The prominence of the character orchestrating the enemies has me intrigued. There was a mod for CSS that was pretty similar to Zombie Escape, but instead of one user being a zombie and trying to tag people they were a director and had a top down perspective of the map where they could set traps, spawn enemies, and shit like that.

Yeah I remember that mod, it was pretty cool. This trailer makes the game look like another wannabe L4D though,  I got no outbreak vibes from it.

Edited by Twinblade