A Plagues Tale has a demo up

First point - not true . I owned a ps4 and played lots of its exclusives.  If I had a ps4 I would play GoW . That's it . 

Your second point you admit that sony has all movie games . The point is I'd have 5 multiplat movie games and 5 exclusive movie games . Hard pass .

Point 3 - I like Twd and played all of those yes . Also I played Wolves amongst us . That's it for telltale .

Last point . In terms of exclusives...I wouldnt say that.  As for multiplats, they are better on xbox and pc . As for the other options , almost all are best on PC 

Good Day Mr Butthurt :trump2:

Edited by JONBpc

fanboys that hate/dismiss sony "movie games" but like them on xbox/pc

and former self proclaimed dreamcast enthusiasts that now hate/dismiss japanese games as "weeb games"

classic :tom:

Edited by Quad Damage

You seem real mad that I dont want to play every sony movie game :trump2:

You sound like a sheep . Lmao .

Bu bu you play Days Gone and you like it bu bu you'd play it on xbawks :cry:

You're such a butthurt clown LOL

I’m not mad , I dont have to pretend to hate games I would like :trump2: just pointing out hypocrisy.

idc what you play. funny you would make that claim though considering you and deeno have been begging bodycount to play gears all week :sabu:

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

I’m not mad , I dont have to pretend to hate games I would like :trump2: just pointing out hypocrisy.

idc what you play. funny you would make that claim though considering you and deeno have been begging bodycount to play gears all week :sabu:

:cosby2:

15 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

You do care . Deeply . It's very clear the deepness of care is on par with the level of your butthurt , delusion , and lies :trump2: