Grandia HD collection update coming to Switch Nov 12 + PC version delayed to implement fixes

EFKGo0RXsAIiNxR?format=jpg&name=medium

Honestly Nov 12 for the Switch patch is farther away than I would have expected.  That's kind of disappointing, but I pretty much saw the PC delay coming.  I knew that they'd focus on fixing the issues with the Switch version first.  Which they should.  It's also better to simply delay the PC version and release with the fixes instead of having to go through the same shit again.  Though I guess the PC version will release with the fixes first.

I'm playing through Grandia 2 on PC right now, and I think it might have my favorite battle system ever.  I fucking love it.

to our grandia and grandia II fans worldwide EEWHT stopped right there :laff: 

grandia 2 is an abomination. It really is. I thought about getting baptised and all that shit just to get all the demon filth away from me i got from this game. 100% cancer shitty game.

i think it's sad because grandia holy fucking hell is one of the best rpgs ever. I have fond memories of that game when i was a kid. :glad: 

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

off to ebay this goes.480863790_ScreenShot2019-09-23at5_48_24PM.png.8130700e43982ffbc076a8a2d18dc098.png

Switch :bow: Nobody's exclusives are safe, we're coming for everyones games.

its for the best i tell ya this shitty game is haunted :tom:   i will pray for the lost soul paying only a dime for this crap of shit game :D 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Grandia 2 was one of my most favorite RPGs of all time. I don't remember much of it now, and not sure if id want to give it another go. But maybe I will.

Combat I’m sure holds up well, but dungeons and everything else? Lol doubt it.

grandia 1 is a masterpiece. 

grandia 2 is fucking awful LMFAO jenny thinks its the best jrpg ever no surprise :D :tom: 

as for delita, pretty low dude. this game is absolute garbage. if you like RPGs dont play grandia 2. 

5 minutes ago, kaz said:

to our grandia and grandia II fans worldwide EEWHT stopped right there :laff: 

grandia 2 is an abomination. It really is. I thought about getting baptised and all that shit just to get all the demon filth away from me i got from this game. 100% cancer shitty game.

i think it's sad because grandia holy fucking hell is one of the best rpgs ever. I have fond memories of that game when i was a kid. :glad: 

Grandia 2 is awesome you pleb fuck nut :reg: 

1 minute ago, kaz said:

grandia 1 is a masterpiece. 

grandia 2 is fucking awful LMFAO jenny thinks its the best jrpg ever no surprise :D :tom: 

as for delita, pretty low dude. this game is absolute garbage. if you like RPGs dont play grandia 2. 

shut up

2 minutes ago, Delita said:

Combat I’m sure holds up well, but dungeons and everything else? Lol doubt it.

Combat is fucking awesome.  But yea, I mean the dungeons are nothing special.  They're relatively simplistic.

But at the time :smoke: 

I still find the visuals endearing :glad: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Grandia 2 is awesome you pleb fuck nut :reg: 

grandia 2 is fucking awful compared to the first game you fucking clown. :tom: 

remember the beginning with ryu in the woods and then you have to protect the church girl from evil. "help me ryu"   the first game is a real game, 2nd = :trash: