• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well all be dead before part 4 Even comes out

This fucking game    Shit has me like this:  

10 hours ago, kokujin said:

If part 2 uses part 1 as its base, it won't look as good as a ps5 base game. What do you mean?

I said the difference won't be HUGE as in anyone would seriously care about that. they have a theme for the game and will obviously stick to it through out the episodes just like FFXIII. 

11 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

they need to stop hiring these dumbass anime voice actors for the english voices. 

i have no idea about their other work but FFXIII had really good voice actors, especially lightning I love her voice (actor). 

FFX was kinda funky sometimes, god i hated wakka and rikku and auron being suupeeer cool lmfao easily worst character in my opinion :mj::trash:

yo look i let my jacket hang it looks like i got one arm but i have to hold my belt because i have big balls but do absolutely nothing all game.... so cool :mj: 

Image result for auron ffx

21 minutes ago, kaz said:

I said the difference won't be HUGE as in anyone would seriously care about that. they have a theme for the game and will obviously stick to it through out the episodes just like FFXIII. 

It may look a gen behind. That's a shame. 

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

It may look a gen behind. That's a shame. 

yea of course i get your point but like i said I don't expect such a huge jump that i would care at all. It also depends when every part is finished and released.

it's not like the first will be a snes game and the other parts ps1 and ps2 respectively

I think if they re-release the first part I would probably just buy that one, i will wait until they finish the entire game anyway. the game looks amazing already I really don't mind. 

• Like 1