Project Resistance Gameplay - Full Match

990074145_ScreenShot2019-09-28at9_41_43PM.png.27e5752f9c425f41886179950380c1e3.png

the fans are revolting against this game lmao

This is the sad part about capcom putting out such a banger in re2. if the franchise strays in anyway from that SP-focused survival horror experience ever again, it's doomed. That means no spin-offs or sidestories are safe from that harassment.

Edited by Bodycount N

everything after 3 is garbo. 4 was the interlude for an entirely different genre...

from tps torturing enchilada slobber to a full blown wrestle game in re5 and 6 lmfao the special moves in 6 holy fuck how could they do this :tom: 

Just now, kaz said:

everything after 3 is garbo. 4 was the interlude for an entirely different genre...

from tps torturing enchilada slobber to a full blown wrestle game in re5 and 6 lmfao the special moves in 6 holy fuck how could they do this :tom: 

they'r eback now though. barring Death Stranding pulling off some miracle, RE2 has a clear path all the way to GOTY.

in the meantime, while we wait for the next main RE title, i like getting stuff like this to tide me over. :glad: 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Bodycount N said:

they'r eback now though. barring Death Stranding pulling off some miracle, RE2 has a clear path all the way to GOTY.

in the meantime, while we wait for the next main RE title, i like getting stuff like this to tide me over. :glad: 

yea ok I agree. RE2 owned and im sure they wont fuck up 3 either. I'm sure they will stick to the formula. :glad: