Next playstation console is called PlayStation 5, releasing holiday 2020 and supports hardware accelerated RT ray, Bluepoint makng PS5 game tracing at hardware level

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New U.I, and the Dualshock 5 will have HD rumble and rumble triggers  The definitive pad for FPS gets even better. this is the new FPS king! COD is going to be nuts on this thing.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

I love waking up to lemming ownage. :juggle: 

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

There's so much DynamiteCop rape in this thread I need to go bump old threads. :tom:

What? Even Cerny admitted their message with RT was confused and non-informative. No one said it didn't have HW accelerated RT, what was said is they hadn't confirmed it while Microsoft had.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
22 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What? Even Cerny admitted their message with RT was confused and non-informative. No one said it didn't have HW accelerated RT, what was said is they hadn't confirmed it while Microsoft had.

:mj:

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

New U.I, and the Dualshock 5 will have HD rumble and rumble triggers :wow: The definitive pad for FPS gets even better. this is the new FPS king! COD is going to be nuts on this thing.

And we just took the lemming's only exclusives... UHD blu-rays. PS5 confirmed to have a UHD blu-ray player. :juggle: TLHBR.

16 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

VR dude mentioned they don't want to launch a new headset with PS5 because it's too much money for people to lay down in a short period of time. It's probably coming like holiday 2021

No shit. 

Still you'd think they would have a general plan and ideas.

7 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

image.png.0dbb23fc1603688ce7545848ec530f85.png

This is pretty damn cool. Racing games, shooters, melee, etc. could feel completely different. :juggle: 

Oh shit, if it's like the Elite controller's killer feature, the hair-trigger locks but standard on every DS5 :wow: 

Halo Infinite on PS5 gamepass is going to feel great on this thing.