Do you browse via phone or computer?

Browsing preference   

19 members have voted

1. 1. How you browse

Just now, ghostz said:

You could simply prove me wrong with a screen recording. But nope, the time passed and you never did. Looks like now.. it’s PROOF. 

:tom5: that is all, Jerry. No further responses needed. Feel free to try and post a screen recording, and maybe it will be considered in the court of ghostz. 

but you still won’t, because I’m right. That’s alllll the proof we needed. :ovolol:

He RUNNING AWAY AGAIN.

Especially when I ask for the actual website address so that I can see those forum posts for myself.

Sorry..............you still haven't posted proof yet.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its always funny to me whenever I think about people browsing on that shitty phone screen with microtext. Laptops/pc 

Also, ghostz, no ownder your eyes are like -10 as you prolly squint at your phone 24/7

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, you didn't

Where are those websites so I can view those forum posts?

You already ran away several times.

Why do you think you can demand things... when you don’t supply things being demanded from you previously?

Not gonna work like that with me, pal. You know that by now. :tom5:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Why do you think you can demand things... when you don’t supply things being demanded from you previously?

Not gonna work like that with me, pal. You know that by now. :tom5:

Aren't you trying to demand that I record myself on my phone doing something I already said I never do?

YOU made the claim.

YOU have to prove it.

You didn't do that.

Which means.........YOU lost.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Aren't you trying to demand that I record myself on my phone doing something I already said I never do?

YOU made the claim.

YOU have to prove it.

You didn't do that.

Which means.........YOU lost.

Why do you never do it? :troll:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Why do you never do it? :troll:

:dwill:

[travels back to my very first post in this thread]

On 2019-10-14 at 2:26 AM, jehurey said:

ghost got utterly embarrassed in his own thread?

What's new?:drake:

Guys, the reason why ghost created this thread is because I've made fun of him that he gets into these meltdowns whenever I've gone on my rape-sprees on him, and the thought of him typing allllllllllllllll of this shit............is happening from him furiously thumbing away on his iCheapo

So I use the phone to browse the internet when I go to the restroom or go eat at lunch. But that's strictly BROWSING. Clicking on news stories, viewing videos, stuff like that.

Anything that requires any meaningful amount of typing, I will not do on a smartphone, at all.

I have actual PC's for that. I'm not going to type furiously like a moron on a 5 inch screen like ghosts does. :tom:

If I'm on my phone, I'm not responding. Its alright.........other people can (and will) wait until I get around to being on my PC.

You literally don't know what to do at this point, do you?

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:dwill:

[travels back to my very first post in this thread]

You literally don't know what to do at this point, do you?

But, he simply can’t do it.. as it takes 2 mins to do... why? :smugcena:

the same fool that bragged about watching 2” videos in multi view LMAO

Edited by ghostz

This is all im usually rockin while I fuck Jerry up on a whole new level. LOL, all he’s got is a lowly note 8. Can’t afford anything else, but sheesh. 

3E52D3DD-3339-40FB-B0EF-704F6B1E795F.thumb.jpeg.55b2189f33ad6d71dd095be002a37dc6.jpeg

*excuse the camera quality. It’s an old 5s I have, oddly enough, it types better than Jerry’s phone :troll:

@Carlos Vela you got the watch/beats or airpods? Recommend watch & beats for sure 

edit: pictured above is $1700, more than Jerry makes a month LMAO @JONBpc

Edited by ghostz
13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

But, he simply can’t do it.. as it takes 2 mins to do... why? :smugcena:

the same fool that bragged about watching 2” videos in multi view LMAO

Looks like you can't do it either.

You made the claim..............where's the proof, and where are those webpage addresses?

Looks like you abandoned your previous post when I logically explained why I don't use keyboards...........the answer, shockingly enough, was in the very first post I made in this thread.

So...........where are those web page addresses, I want to see those forum posts.

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

This is all im usually rockin while I fuck Jerry up on a whole new level. LOL, all he’s got is a lowly note 8. Can’t afford anything else, but sheesh. 

3E52D3DD-3339-40FB-B0EF-704F6B1E795F.thumb.jpeg.55b2189f33ad6d71dd095be002a37dc6.jpeg

*excuse the camera quality. It’s an old 5s I have, oddly enough, it types better than Jerry’s phone :troll:

@Carlos Vela you got the watch/beats or airpods? Recommend watch & beats for sure 

edit: pictured above is $1700, more than Jerry makes a month LMAO @JONBpc

Look at your low battery.........I guess that's what happens when you have no other way of web browsing than to thumb away on a screen.

You need that case when you lost your shit.

TO protect the phone from YOU and your intensely sweaty, tense, grip. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Looks like you can't do it either.

You made the claim..............where's the proof, and where are those webpage addresses?

Looks like you abandoned your previous post when I logically explained why I don't use keyboards...........the answer, shockingly enough, was in the very first post I made in this thread.

So...........where are those web page addresses, I want to see those forum posts.

Look at your low battery.........I guess that's what happens when you have no other way of web browsing than to thumb away on a screen.

You need that case when you lost your shit.

TO protect the phone from YOU and your intensely sweaty, tense, grip. LOL

My phones at 25%, meaning I have multiple hours of schooling your ass to go son. :tom5:

want to post a “last charged” comparison? (Lmao, Android probably doesn’t even do that)