Sign in to follow this  
PeterPopoff

I love Epic Game Store!

Over the past few months its given me all the Batman games, Celeste, Axiom Verge, Transistor, Fez, Limbo, Enter the Gungeon, and a bunch of other games all for free.   And they really are free, not "free with subscription" like the consoles do.   Gotta say, I'm never gonna buy a game off Epic Game Store, but I'm glad they exist.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

A job could also have provided you these things as well, and years earlier. 

I have a job unfortunately. I haven't figured out how to make it in life living on welfare.  It appears the best I could do is $1,000 a month, which if that's what I'd make, I'd use it to buy a gun to kill myself with, because life wouldn't be worth it.  

I make about 50k, which i assume is enough to buy anygame I want.   However, I just hate working, and put the majority towards my mortgage and retirement, in hopes I don't have to work someday.   So if I can get free games, I'll take them.

2 minutes ago, PeterPopoff said:

I have a job unfortunately. I haven't figured out how to make it in life living on welfare.  It appears the best I could do is $1,000 a month, which if that's what I'd make, I'd use it to buy a gun to kill myself with, because life wouldn't be worth it.  

I make about 50k, which i assume is enough to buy anygame I want.   However, I just hate working, and put the majority towards my mortgage and retirement, in hopes I don't have to work someday.   So if I can get free games, I'll take them.

:obama: