Anyone here w their medical card try thc pills?

I guess they’d be similar to edibles, but just curious. Oddly enough edibles (and SMOKING weed) is still illegal in PA, but thc pills are now. 

anyhow, prices suck ass in the MM store but these are kinda cheap. I’m just afraid I’ll need to eat all 10 to feel anything 

30C1F9F0-2F68-4B22-8A48-F082F1DA83C3.thumb.jpeg.d8a9c9d82266e935792177541d2a9a07.jpeg

I unno about those specific ones but yeah in my experience they're basically the same as edibles so if you're familiar with those you should have a rough idea of how many you would need to take. 

that seems like a pretty bad deal but i unno what prices are like down there. i usually grab a 200mg bag of candies for 22 bucks Canadian:

https://www.motacannabisproducts.ca/shop/metrik-berry-bliss-thc-gummies/

Depending on what I'm doing I'd take 20-100mg at a time. 

Edited by Casual
5 minutes ago, Casual said:

I unno about those specific ones but yeah in my experience they're basically the same as edibles so if you're familiar with those you should have a rough idea of how many you would need to take. 

that seems like a pretty bad deal but i unno what prices are like down there. i usually grab a 200mg bag of candies for 22 bucks Canadian:

https://www.motacannabisproducts.ca/shop/metrik-berry-bliss-thc-gummies/

Depending on what I'm doing I'd take 20-100mg at a time. 

PA program is still in infancy, the half grams vapes are 50-70, which is crazy imo

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

PA program is still in infancy, the half grams vapes are 50-70, which is crazy imo

Yeah the legalized stuff up here is a joke too. High prices, no bulk discounts, and generally shitty weed. Couple good brands/strains but they’re almost always sold out. 

sucks because in Toronto we used to have a ton of dope dispensaries with quality stuff but now that it’s legal they’ve been getting shut down so that people are pushed to the government stuff. There’s still a decent amount of online places operating though. 

it somehow feels less legal now than it used to. 

Edited by Casual
1 hour ago, Casual said:

Yeah the legalized stuff up here is a joke too. High prices, no bulk discounts, and generally shitty weed. Couple good brands/strains but they’re almost always sold out. 

sucks because in Toronto we used to have a ton of dope dispensaries with quality stuff but now that it’s legal they’ve been getting shut down so that people are pushed to the government stuff. There’s still a decent amount of online places operating though. 

Honestly I’m better off flying to CO and shipping it back to myself 

2 hours ago, Casual said:

Go to https://weedmaps.com/

Click maps, I like to filter by delivery and verified seller.  Text or call them and they will deliver to your door.  Good stuff and tax free.

We have tons of delivery places in my town. Too many options actually. :D but not really

Edited by Spicalicious