I love how

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You let me know when you're ready to admit that this thread is mocking the fuck out of you, and no amount of your denial is going to change that. LOLOL

No, I'll settle for you projecting your pettiness because you're trying to convince yourself that you've won something.

He's at the point where he's adamantly demanding that I acknowledge the point of this thread.

Talk about having goals. :lawl::lawl::lawl:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how I love how I love how  I love how I love how I love how I love how I love how  I love how I love how I love how I love how I love

Ilovehow cookeis trying really hard to portray Elizabeth Warren as a "Democratic establishment" candidate. Warren and Sanders are the most progressive candidates, with the most progressive policies. T

a-NO they don't Thisis a congressional process...........not a judicial process. Ilovehow your so lazy that you relied on Donald Trump's tweets as your legal source "They probably don't even exist" Th

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I'll settle for you projecting your pettiness because you're trying to convince yourself that you've won something.

He's at the point where he's adamantly demanding that I acknowledge the point of this thread.

Talk about having goals. :lawl::lawl::lawl:

I'm just proving how butthurt you are by this thread.... because... you can't even do a simple thing like acknowledge the point of it. :kaz: 

"I don't see it as mocking... I see it as butthurt."

Yea................................. because it's mocking you :rofls: 

It's not bothering me I swear :cry: 

As he continues to run, deny, hide, and attempt to downplay that he's the joke in this thread :rofl: 

I'm just proving how butthurt you are by this thread.... because... you can't even do a simple thing like acknowledge the point of it. :kaz: 

Actually, seeing you attempt that for 4 of the last 5 pages proves the butthurt.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea................................. because it's mocking you :rofls: 

It's not bothering me I swear :cry: 

As he continues to run, deny, hide, and attempt to downplay that he's the joke in this thread :rofl: 

Like I said, let me know when I post like this. LOL

I'd rather do like what this thread is about and mock you for posting like this:

15 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

I love how

I love how

I love how 

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how 

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how 

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how 

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how 

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how

I love how 

I love how

I love how

-Jehurey

Ilovehow cookeis trying really hard to portray Elizabeth Warren as a "Democratic establishment" candidate. Warren and Sanders are the most progressive candidates, with the most progressive policies. The mainstream mediais flat out covering Elizabeth Warren as the "front-...

Ilove the projection. IlovehowI get to say that you got busted lying. AndIlove thatits definitely getting to you.

That photo you posted was Hillary Clinton actually working as Secretary of State. 2012 LOL,ilovehow you thought you could competein this area. Explain to me why Jill Stein wasin Russia?

LOLIlovehow every argument you've attempted against me........you've ran away from. And now you're just trying to laugh off the fact thatI straight-up proved you wrong about your Nixon narrative. I'm smiling at you like Rachel was smiling at whatshisface.

Ilovehow you morons don't actually check your sources. Click the link. Go to that part of Biden's speech. .......and continue reading the next couple of sentences: Absolutely not a fucking thing about generating a warinthat region. And before you...

Refer to the actual thread whereiPhone LOSESin several tests. LOL,Ilovehow you are not MIXING UP your butthurt from other threads

a-NO they don't Thisis a congressional process...........not a judicial process. Ilovehow your so lazy that you relied on Donald Trump's tweets as your legal source "They probably don't even exist" The whistleblower was vetted by theIntelligence Co...

Ilovehow he posted anincomplete sentence: BAM. he just got corrected a second-time...............after he tried OMITTINGinformation a second-time. You're welcomed, andit was definitely my pleasure correcting you.

Ilovehow no matter what he says abou the Note 10, theiPhone 11is still lower thanitin terms of actual performance, durability, LTE speed. So when he says that the Note 10 sucks.........theiphone 11is LOWER than the Note 10.He can't get out of that one.

Federal wiretaps require warrants. Warrants require evidence that crimes may be committed. This has always been the case since phone wereinvented, for godssakes.Ilovehow you're PRETENDING to be some sort of freedom patriot. Its a shame you only really to car...

:rofls: 

No they aren't making fun of me... they're just butthurt... for some reason. :cry: 

:rofls: 

Can't fault him for lack of trying. He really does wish I was posting the way he's currently posting.

Just now, Remij_ said:

You said that in this very thread. :tom: 

No, just this last page I said that was "the INTENTION"

But...........well, look at you and your posts.

No one is going to confuse it with anything other than butthurt.

Look at cooke's first post. That looks like something Jack Nicholson scribbled in The Shining.

[Terry Savalas voice]: Its butthurt, baby.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, just this last page I said that was "the INTENTION"

But...........well, look at you and your posts.

No one is going to confuse it with anything other than butthurt.

Look at cooke's first post. That looks like something Jack Nicholson scribbled in The Shining.

[Terry Savalas voice]: Its butthurt, baby.

Right, so the intention of the thread is to mock you... and that's what was done.

First Cooke's posts.. then HolyAx asking who's the bigger punching bag... you or Dynamite... the Kokujin mocking how you had to fight the urge to not post the words "I love how"

then me mocking you... then lynux mocking you with the Jerry-go-round meme... then Jon mocking you about living with your brother...

Now... you can feel what you want about any or all of those things and how they affect you, and you can call it whatever you want.  But what you can't change is the fact that everyone was mocking you. :shrug: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Right, so the intention of the thread is to mock you... and that's what was done.

No, I'd say its failed from the very first post.

Mocking someone doesn't involve making yourself looking worse in the process.

That happened with cooke, and clearly with you.

Its very simple, look at this sentence: you've spent the last 4 pages demanding that I acknowledge the point of this thread.

Whatever it is you were INTENDING to accomplish........it shouldn't have result in me being able to say that. LOL

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Whatever it is you were INTENDING to accomplish........it shouldn't have result in me being able to say that. LOL

More like it was mocking you for being unable to say that. :smilecry: 

More like it was mocking you for being unable to say that. :smilecry: 

No, the fact that you were demanding it like a 14th century british upper-class child is the most notable, and embarrassing part.

There's no way around that.  Maybe its finally starting to settle in to you about what just transpired. LOL

5 minutes ago, kaz said:

I love how he always HIGHLIGHTS keywords by making THEM BIGGER as if that helps to win his argument

I highlight them.........to highlight the key part of what I'm saying. My argument and the points that I make is what "wins" the argument for me.

I highlight them because I generally think of the other person as being stupid, or having trouble comprehending.

.....well, like you just did with failing to comprehend why I highlight those words, for example.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I highlight them.........to highlight the key part of what I'm saying. My argument and the points that I make is what "wins" the argument for me.

I highlight them because I generally think of the other person as being stupid, or having trouble comprehending.

.....well, like you just did with failing to comprehend why I highlight those words, for example.

ugh, maybe it's just a sign that you write too much.

And I love how you exactly repeated what I just said about highlighting keywords so how did I not comprehend lol. thanks for playing.

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

ugh, maybe it's just a sign that you write too much.

And I love how you exactly repeated what I just said about highlighting keywords so how did I not comprehend lol. thanks for playing.

you just said I highlighted keywords so that I could WIN the argument, in your previous post.

you do understand why I need to highlight that, right?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

you just said I highlighted keywords so that I could WIN the argument, in your previous post.

you do understand why I need to highlight that, right?

giphy.gif

jesus man, stop playing dumb. you repeated exactly what i said. I was mentioning your high lightening to make a I love how post, nothing more to it, is that simple enough for you?

Read my post again. I didn't say so that you only COULD WIN the argument like that, I said as if you THINK it helps you winning the argument. Learn to read. Now, stop, I don't want to argue with you, birdbrain.