The Coalishit: Gears 6 already in development, will continue the series strong take on Feminism, artwork based on the HandMaid's Tale (The gay feminist book/show from radical feminist author margret atwood]

https://ca.ign.com/articles/2019/10/21/gears-6-handmaids-tale-hulu-coalition-xbox

Don't worry lems, more halo/gears/forza on the way.

Gears will also officially be a feminist iconic franchise from now on!

“One thing – the guys here will probably laugh if they see this – but I’ve been telling all the artists nonstop to go watch Handmaid’s Tale… The composition, the color, and just the cinematography and symbolism is just off the charts,” Hanbeck says. “So, I watched that and I’m like, ‘Wow we gotta find a way to get more of this stuff in Gears 6.’”

Gears 6 will be based on a man-hating feminist romp by Margret Atwood! Hooray!

TLHBR :D 

Edited by Bodycount N

synopsis

In a futuristic, theocratic and dystopian United States, Offred (Natasha Richardson) is forced to become a handmaid -- a sexual slave that serves as a surrogate for couples who desire children but who are unable to have them themselves. She works for the cold Serena (Faye Dunaway) and her cruel husband, the commander (Robert Duvall). Offred is in love with the commander's chauffeur Nick (Aidan Quinn) and must find a way to bear a child before she is shipped off to the wastelands.

sounds like it could be the story of an Xbox cuck game, that's for sure.

I guess Kait Diaz is the main character of this franchise from now on.