Confirmed: The Last of Us Part II delayed to Spring 2020 (May 29th, 2020; Official Lemming Rape Day)

3 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

well sony is releasing tlou 2 for ps4 owners while ms is holding halo infinite hostage when it probably couldve been ready last year sooo...

Then sony will respectfully sell you tlou2 remaster :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Then sony will respectfully sell you tlou2 remaster :D

and i can respectfully accept or decline on that re-release

meanwhile you couldnt buy halo infinite in 2018 or 2019 because ms wants to respectfully hustle you for another $400-500 brick :D

5 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

and i can respectfully accept or decline on that re-release

meanwhile you couldnt buy halo infinite in 2018 or 2019 because ms wants to respectfully hustle you for another $400-500 brick :D

Link that the game is finished ? Wasn't everyone saying it was doomed because some people left ? 

You can decline or accept , MS remastered games to 4k ...for free . That's respect to the customer :juggle:

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Link that the game is finished ? Wasn't everyone saying it was doomed because some people left ? 

You can decline or accept , MS remastered games to 4k ...for free . That's respect to the customer :juggle:

halo 4 - 2012

halo 5 - 2015

343's three year dev cycle obviously could have/should have produced a halo in 2018. 2019 at the latest if they wanted to take some extra time.

but xbox one is a failed console, so instead the release is being held back to give a boost to their next console. xbox one is a lame duck console and xbox one owners are being given the shaft again, and dumbos are defending it again.

The game will be on xbox one , it's not like it's only on scarlet . You dont have to buy a scarlet to play halo Infinite.  You fucking idiot :D

I wasn't aware dev cycles had to be the same durrpp . Especially when they created a brand new engine and are also putting it on scarlet .

Bu bu why is the dev cycle not da same!!:cry:

Lmao,  DUMBO 

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

halo 4 - 2012

halo 5 - 2015

343's three year dev cycle obviously could have/should have produced a halo in 2018. 2019 at the latest if they wanted to take some extra time.

but xbox one is a failed console, so instead the release is being held back to give a boost to their next console. xbox one is a lame duck console and xbox one owners are being given the shaft again, and dumbos are defending it again.

They created a new engine, welp there goes your theory. 

11 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The game will be on xbox one , it's not like it's only on scarlet . You dont have to buy a scarlet to play halo Infinite.  You fucking idiot :D

I wasn't aware dev cycles had to be the same durrpp . Especially when they created a brand new engine and are also putting it on scarlet .

Bu bu why is the dev cycle not da same!!:cry:

Lmao,  DUMBO 

uh where did I say it was only on scarlet? I said xbox one owners have to WAIT an extra 1-2 years so scarlet can get a boost 

either way xbox owners keep getting the shaft at the tail end of the en while sony keeps delivering bangers.

3 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

uh where did I say it was only on scarlet? I said xbox one owners have to WAIT an extra 1-2 years so scarlet can get a boost 

either way xbox owners keep getting the shaft at the tail end of the en while sony keeps delivering bangers.

22 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They created a new engine, welp there goes your theory. 

*cough*

Stop talking

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

*cough*

Stop talking

I’m not sure why you think 343 undertaking a time consuming endeavor  like creating a new engine they knew wouldnt be ready until the next xbox would invalidate my point that xbox one was relegated to afterthought. :drake:

16 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

I’m not sure why you think 343 undertaking a time consuming endeavor  like creating a new engine they knew wouldnt be ready until the next xbox would invalidate my point that xbox one was relegated to afterthought. :drake:

Didn't you hear? This is the first sequel to use a new engine FOR FIRST TIME EVER in the videogames industry.  :dame:

What a unique situation :grimaceleft:

Edited by Goukosan
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao if you think the NEW engine development started while they were making the game :mj:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Didn't you hear? This is the first sequel to use a new engine FOR FIRST TIME EVER in the videogames industry.  :dame:

You have got to be literally retarded. The guy is talking about how a Halo game should have released in 2018 or 2019 given the typical timetable. The wrench in that equation is the development of a new engine for the game, this obviously adds a lot of time to the development cycle.

What is wrong with your fucking brain. 

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

it just so happens its not going to be ready for release till the next xbox.. like on launch day. what a coincidence :dame:

Edited by Quad Damage
8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You have got to be literally retarded. The guy is talking about how a Halo game should have released in 2018 or 2019 given the typical timetable. The wrench in that equation is the development of a new engine for the game, this obviously adds a lot of time to the development cycle.

What is wrong with your fucking brain. 

there is no wrench. my point is xbox one and its owners were given the shaft. there were 2 iterative gears sequels this gen, forza m and forza h on alternating years. there was ONE completely original halo game exclusive to xbox one. there absolutely should have/could have been another iterative halo sequel delivered on the same engine with the same dev cycle that 5 had - you know to fill out some semblance of respectable first party lineup in due time. instead, 343 took on the task (and got the green light from ms) of creating a new engine knowing full well it potentially woldnt be ready till the next xbox console. thats called giving the xbox one and its owners the shaft.

Just now, Quad Damage said:

there is no wrench. my point is xbox one and its owners were given the shaft. there were 2 iterative gears sequels this gen, forza m and forza h on alternating years. there was ONE completely original halo game exclusive to xbox one. there absolutely should have/could have been another iterative halo sequel delivered on the same engine with the same dev cycle that 5 had - you know to fill out some semblance of respectable first party lineup in due time. instead, 343 took on the task (and got the green light from ms) of creating a new engine knowing full well it potentially woldnt be ready till the next xbox console. thats called giving the xbox one and its owners the shaft.

Nobody was given the shaft.  The game didn't have a launch date... development took longer because it was a brand new engine which developers have to learn.  Of course they purposely held the game for the Scarlett launch.. That's a smart call... instead of having sweet fuck all for your new console.

Not sure how that constitutes "given the shaft"... Being given the shaft would be the case if the game became Scarlett/PC only and never released on XO... but that's not the case.

7 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Yea... it reminds me of Zelda games and how they're often held back from desperate begging fans just to launch with a new console :mjgrin:

According to @DynamiteCop!  that only happened because BOTW...... oh I mean Halo used a new engine ... totally unique situation... never happened before :grimaceleft: