Panzer Dragoon: Remake is coming to Steam

9 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It's coming to everything. But question is if there will be a boxed version.

they confirmed there will be for switch.

anyways, extremely disappointing news and another example of a developer that touts switch exclusivity at launch to rev up the hype for their game.

This game is absolutely lessened in worth for having a PC version and I hope the devs suffer losses from this absurd announcement.

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

they confirmed there will be for switch.

anyways, extremely disappointing news and another example of a developer that touts switch exclusivity at launch to rev up the hype for their game.

This game is absolutely lessened in worth for having a PC version and I hope the devs suffer losses from this absurd announcement.

I totally support developers tricking Switch fanboys into believing they have exclusive games, only to dash their hopes and dreams just before launch :glad: 

I hope it becomes standard practice tbh :hamster:

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

it is what it is, announcing your game during an N-Direct and touting it as a Switch exclusive is the gaming industry's KingMaker, every single game that has done this has been elevated due to the Switch's king-like presence in the industry.

It's deceitful and it needs to stop.

Well, you just need to get over it... because Switch games will release on PC... officially or not :pavarotti: :juggle: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

I totally support developers tricking Switch fanboys into believing they have exclusive games, only to dash their hopes and dreams just before launch :glad: 

I hope it becomes standard practice tbh :hamster:

Standard practice will be ditching the Switch in general once next gen lands. :smug: