So The Outer Worlds and CoD seem busted on PC

6 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Where? The subreddit is complaining about the console version's lack of FoV and small text.

The pc performance thread at era :reg:

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Yeah I guess everyone is just lying :trump2:

No, just retardera :tom: 

Forums are a place where people complain about issues... of course if you go there it's going to be lopsided.. because people only go there and post if they have issues.

I know there's issues with COD crashing.  It's happening on Xbox too.  PC has an issue with the video cutscene playback that they've already identified and are working on :shrug: 

If you look on the streams... most people are playing the PC versions of both of these games... to the point where it's actually hard to find people playing the console versions. :shrug: 

Edited by Remij_
37 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The pc performance thread at era :reg:

lol there's more people saying it's smooth as butter in that thread than complaints about the performance. Lot of people not even able to launch it though, so as somebody who can't launch Horizon 4 I know that pain. :D

4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

lol there's more people saying it's smooth as butter in that thread than complaints about the performance. Lot of people not even able to launch it though, so as somebody who can't launch Horizon 4 I know that pain. :D

Oh the windows store version.. yea ymmv :smilecry: 

Im stuck in a cycle where I play MW for a bit before it crashes, get frustrated and decide to take a break by playing Outer Worlds which also decides to crash and then I just start over and repeat that process.

PC gaming really fucking sucks sometimes :|

There was something weird, momentarily.

When I went to the store page in the Windows Store, it went to saying "Install."

And then I just exited the windows store and reopened it again, and it corrected recognized the game files and had a "Play" button.  Little odd.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Im stuck in a cycle where I play MW for a bit before it crashes, get frustrated and decide to take a break by playing Outer Worlds which also decides to crash and then I just start over and repeat that process.

PC gaming really fucking sucks sometimes :|

PC gaming in a nutshell.