Sign in to follow this  
Ike

Epstein autopsy points to homicide

Right-wingers are going to try their hardest to pin this on Hillary Clinton. (Edit: See what I mean, lol)

Its only logical that Hillary, or one of her Deep State cohorts sneaked into the DoJ's Federal Prison to "permanently cancel" Epstein.

Edited by jehurey

42 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Right-wingers are going to try their hardest to pin this on Hillary Clinton. (Edit: See what I mean, lol)

Its only logical that Hillary, or one of her Deep State cohorts sneaked into the DoJ's Federal Prison to "permanently cancel" Epstein.

If someone were to murder Epstein who would you think it would be? A prince of England?  

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

If someone were to murder Epstein who would you think it would be? A prince of England?  

The people who would be able to coordinate with the people who control Federal Prisons, which is run by the Department of Justice, which is a department controlled by the Executive Branch (White House)

Do you think a prince of England would be able to accomplish that? If so, then they have connections with the DoJ or the White House administration that the DoJ reports to.

Baden's whole argument is that the hyoid bone being fractured is proof of homicidal strangulation, but a number of medical experts have said that it can be fractured in suicidal hangings as well, especially in older victims. The autopsy happened three months ago, it wouldn't take the guy hired by Epstein's family to make a big deal out of this if Baden's statement that he had never seen it during his 50 years as a medical examiner had any truth behind it.

So what's more likely: the guy who was on suicide watch for trying to commit suicide succeeded his second time around, or he was murdered and the only evidence of it is an inconclusive fracture with no additional signs of struggle while numerous people are involved in the cover up?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Baden's whole argument is that the hyoid bone being fractured is proof of homicidal strangulation, but a number of medical experts have said that it can be fractured in suicidal hangings as well, especially in older victims. The autopsy happened three months ago, it wouldn't take the guy hired by Epstein's family to make a big deal out of this if Baden's statement that he had never seen it during his 50 years as a medical examiner had any truth behind it.

So what's more likely: the guy who was on suicide watch for trying to commit suicide succeeded his second time around, or he was murdered and the only evidence of it is an inconclusive fracture with no additional signs of struggle while numerous people are involved in the cover up?

I was going to say that they should've hired 3-4 different people to perform autopsies, and see if they have any consensus.

I still think there's something fishy about a federal prison being vast understaffed and incompetent to not keep an eye on a high-profile prisoner in solitary. If I wanted to be completely conspiratorial, I'd say that Epstein was heavily pressured to commit suicide on his own, or he is going to be in a world of hurt if he goes to a regular prison, and they would do him a favor by having lax supervision over the weekend.

20 hours ago, jehurey said:

I was going to say that they should've hired 3-4 different people to perform autopsies, and see if they have any consensus.

They had people observe the autopsy, including Baden. I'm not aware of any complaints around the proceedings and findings of the autopsy, just the conclusions drawn.

20 hours ago, jehurey said:

I still think there's something fishy about a federal prison being vast understaffed and incompetent to not keep an eye on a high-profile prisoner in solitary. If I wanted to be completely conspiratorial, I'd say that Epstein was heavily pressured to commit suicide on his own, or he is going to be in a world of hurt if he goes to a regular prison, and they would do him a favor by having lax supervision over the weekend.

It's inexcusable that Epstein was able to kill himself. He should have been in a padded room with 24/7 monitoring. I find it hard to attribute it all to gross negligence and I buy into the conspiracy theory that the lackluster supervision was intentional, but I think it was a hope he'd commit suicide rather than any kind of pressure, at least immediately prior.

28 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Michael Baden and this guy will be dead in a week :monocle:

The video is almost 3 months old.

The Clintons must be waiting for it to cool down before they make the hit. Baden re-opening the discussion must be him trying to get the Clinton hitmen to back off by heating it up again. :hmmski:

• Haha 1