Sign in to follow this  
Ike

Epstein autopsy points to homicide

5 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Gotta give you alot of credit for having the guts to post this, because this easily, and rather pleasantly, cuts right through the alt-right bullshit that many people have been spewing.

Look at how she reacts to all of these conspiracies about her. She has a smile and then breaks into pleasant laughter.

That's USUALLY what a person does when they're hearing somebody accussing them of something that they know isn't true. They can't help but laugh.

Now think about what happens when you call an alt-right'er a Nazi.............or a person pretending that they're a liberal, but spewing alt-right talking points. Look how they reaction is different.

They get mad, and defensive. They seemingly have trouble laughing it off.

Also, a key tactic of fascism is that fascists talk about the enemy being STUPID and WEAK..........but also STRONG and THREATENING at the same time.

Think about memes about Hillary. She's apparently so stupid in half of those memes......but at the same time she's also killed Seth Rich and managed to sneak into a Federally guarded prison to kill Jeffrey Epstein, and she's managed to supposed hide 33,000 emails from 11 different Congressional and FBI investigations.

BUT she's was also unable to win the election, BUT she's also behind the "Deep State" at the same time.  So she's magically stupid, but also super smart and behind everything. At the same time.

Why would anybody willingly engage in such hypocrisy? For "da lulz"? [cringe]

EDIT: Holy shit, people should read the comments section of that youtube video. They are mad. Her laughing just takes their anger to the next level.

Edited by jehurey
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Gotta give you alot of credit for having the guts to post this, because this easily, and rather pleasantly, cuts right through the alt-right bullshit that many people have been spewing.

Look at how she reacts to all of these conspiracies about her. She has a smile and then breaks into pleasant laughter.

That's USUALLY what a person does when they're hearing somebody accussing them of something that they know isn't true. They can't help but laugh.

Now think about what happens when you call an alt-right'er a Nazi.............or a person pretending that they're a liberal, but spewing alt-right talking points. Look how they reaction is different.

They get mad, and defensive. They seemingly have trouble laughing it off.

Also, a key tactic of fascism is that fascists talk about the enemy being STUPID and WEAK..........but also STRONG and THREATENING at the same time.

Think about memes about Hillary. She's apparently so stupid in half of those memes......but at the same time she's also killed Seth Rich and managed to sneak into a Federally guarded prison to kill Jeffrey Epstein, and she's managed to supposed hide 33,000 emails from 11 different Congressional and FBI investigations.

BUT she's was also unable to win the election, BUT she's also behind the "Deep State" at the same time.  So she's magically stupid, but also super smart and behind everything. At the same time.

Why would anybody willingly engage in such hypocrisy? For "da lulz"? [cringe]

EDIT: Holy shit, people should read the comments section of that youtube video. They are mad. Her laughing just takes their anger to the next level.

On a side note is there a reason why you double space every sentence? So its a conspiracy, what about calling a democratic congresswoman. US Major and presidential candidate a Russian asset and groomed by the Republicans? :wonder: 

and LMAO no one thinks she personally snuck into a prison and killed Epstein or personally killed Seth Rich. hahahahha. But someone of her power and status could have it done for her. She has the connections, the money, the influence. I don't honestly think she killed either of them, i just find the whole thing hilarious. And the Tulsi Gabbard incident is just icing on the cake for madam president in waiting Clinton. 

3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

and LMAO no one thinks she personally snuck into a prison and killed Epstein or personally killed Seth Rich. hahahahha.

I love how you ATTEMPT to sound like a reasonable person, who has a clear understanding of what its like to not get caught up in bullshit

But someone of her power and status could have it done for her. She has the connections, the money, the influence.

....but nah, you still manage to sneak in bullshit.

Dude let me show you a Conspiracy.

Donald Trump on the phone with Ukraine President Zelensky

There's people IN THE MIDDLE, and we know them by name: EU Ambassador Gordon Sondland, Trump personal attorney Rudy Guliani. We have texts, we have phone transcript.

DO you notice how those scandals.........................have DETAILS????? Specific Names? Places? Dates? Times? Texts?

What

Do

You

Got

in terms of details regarding Hillary Clinton. Let's hear it..........its only been about 2-3 fucking years. C'mon let's hear it.

I believe the things I believe...............because there's information to SUPPORT IT.

Where's yours regarding your beliefs?

24 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Holy fuck...

Except that quote literally says that the story is about Prince Andrew, who we already have plenty of evidence and accusations that he was having sex with minors.

What is so "shocking" about this revelation? Doesn't really shed any light on Epstein, but rather Prince Andrew.

Oh and by the way.........this is coming from....................wait for it.................a Project Veritas "secret video." So there's no point in thinking about this any further.

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except that quote literally says that the story is about Prince Andrew, who we already have plenty of evidence and accusations that he was having sex with minors.

What is so "shocking" about this revelation? Doesn't really shed any light on Epstein, but rather Prince Andrew.

Oh and by the way.........this is coming from....................wait for it.................a Project Veritas "secret video." So there's no point in thinking about this any further.

Wow you completely missed the entire point. It's about how the MSM covers shit up for powerful people. Don't be a fucking derp about this too jerbear.

Sorry if project veritas is exposing the MSM for what it is bud. The truth is the truth no matter where it comes from. It's interesting you feel a source is more important than the content of the information regardless of its impact or if it's true. You really showed us your true colours here honey. 

8 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Wow you completely missed the entire point. It's about how the MSM covers shit up for powerful people. Don't be a fucking derp about this too jerbear.

Sorry if project veritas is exposing the MSM for what it is bud. The truth is the truth no matter where it comes from. It's interesting you feel a source is more important than the content of the information regardless of its impact or if it's true. You really showed us your true colours here honey. 

This is a rather lame attempt to discredit the MSM.

We're talking about Price Andrew and his people, yeah they would put pressure.

How is that any different behind the story of NBCnews not giving Ronan Farrow any more assistance with the Harvey Weinstein stories?

You see how you're trying to act outraged..........but in reality you're only acting outraged on subjects that try to propel your biased agenda?

In this case of Prince Andrew, they had nowhere near the amount of proven facts that we do now with Epstein.

Also.......do you understand that TRUMP'S SECRETARY OF LABOR, ALEXANDER ACOSTA, was the Florida prosecutor who SWEPT ALL OF THIS UNDER THE RUG TEN YEARS AGO?

We learned about this  during the Spring? When we found out that this Florida state prosecutor had his own meeting with Epstein's lawyers to hash out a plea bargain. He included no other assistant state prosecutors, and he didn't notify the victims about the plea bargain (which was mandatory to notify them about the terms of a settlement for rape crimes, by law).

Where were you when this case was brought up to review by Trump's DoJ, William Barr, and he determined that the plea bargain was "acceptable" and they did nothing to overturn it? (Until the State of New York brought the case on their own)

Why are you pretending that you give a shit about this, now?

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This is a rather lame attempt to discredit the MSM.

We're talking about Price Andrew and his people, yeah they would put pressure.

How is that any different behind the story of NBCnews not giving Ronan Farrow any more assistance with the Harvey Weinstein stories?

You see how you're trying to act outraged..........but in reality you're only acting outraged on subjects that try to propel your biased agenda?

In this case of Prince Andrew, they had nowhere near the amount of proven facts that we do now with Epstein.

Also.......do you understand that TRUMP'S SECRETARY OF LABOR, ALEXANDER ACOSTA, was the Florida prosecutor who SWEPT ALL OF THIS UNDER THE RUG TEN YEARS AGO?

We learned about this  during the Spring? When we found out that this Florida state prosecutor had his own meeting with Epstein's lawyers to hash out a plea bargain. He included no other assistant state prosecutors, and he didn't notify the victims about the plea bargain (which was mandatory to notify them about the terms of a settlement for rape crimes, by law).

Where were you when this case was brought up to review by Trump's DoJ, William Barr, and he determined that the plea bargain was "acceptable" and they did nothing to overturn it? (Until the State of New York brought the case on their own)

Why are you pretending that you give a shit about this, now?

Hey brah, you're deflecting. 

11 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Hey brah, you're deflecting. 

Talking about Epstein in an Epstein thread.

That's deflecting, huh?

Notice that whenever I want to get into the details behind Jeffrey Epstein.............none of these meme-posters want to talk about it?

Do you know that Jeffrey Epstein got a job as a teacher for a prestigious school, Manhattan's Dalton Schoolm, at a young age...........even though he had no credentials as a teacher?

The Headmaster of that prestigious New York school was Donald Barr.

William Barr's father.

Epstein was William Barr's tutor.

The same William Barr that was going to let Jeffrey Epstein's SUPER-lenient plea bargain with then-Florida attorney general Alex Acosta (who was Trump's Sec. of Labor) stand and not be over-ridden.

But once the SDNY successfully sued to have that plea bargain revoked, Jeffrey Epstein was jailed in a federal prison, where he died.

Guess who's in control of Federal Prisons.............the head of the DoJ.

William Bar.

Edited by jehurey

34 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

So many words and nothing to say

Notice how these guys slink out after I assrape them with facts and information.

This is why I don't feel bad when I casually dismiss them later on. Here was his opportunity to show me what he's got......and he ain't got shit.

None of them do.

Edited by jehurey

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Notice how these guys slink out after I assrape them with facts and information.

This is why I don't feel bad when I casually dismiss them later on. Here was his opportunity to show me what he's got......and he ain't got shit.

None of them do.

You hardly responded to what Cooke said. You slinked away with a million words with your typical verbal diarrhea.  

You defended the MSM in this scenario, do you not believe in journalistic integrity whatsoever? 

8 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

You hardly responded to what Cooke said. You slinked away with a million words with your typical verbal diarrhea.  

You defended the MSM in this scenario, do you not believe in journalistic integrity whatsoever? 

No, I did.

I brought up a similar instance regarding a media outlet being pressured on a story, and how he never reacted to it, and concluded that he only pretended to care because it fit his agenda.

And, he wanted to think that people were covering up for Epstein, and then i preceded to bring up MASSIVE COVER-UP regarding Epstein.............by Trump people.

Trump's Recent Labor of Sectretary giving Epstein a sweet, sweet, and actually completely illegal plea bargain back in 2008.

And Trump's head of the DOJ, William Barr, attempting to UPHOLD that illegal plea bargain.

Notice..............how you won't respond to any of these things I posted, you'll pretend you didn't read them, even though they are bigger bombshells that anything else that has been posted about Jeffrey Epstein.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, I did.

I brought up a similar instance regarding a media outlet being pressured on a story, and how he never reacted to it, and concluded that he only pretended to care because it fit his agenda.

And, he wanted to think that people were covering up for Epstein, and then i preceded to bring up MASSIVE COVER-UP regarding Epstein.............by Trump people.

Trump's Recent Labor of Sectretary giving Epstein a sweet, sweet, and actually completely illegal plea bargain back in 2008.

And Trump's head of the DOJ, William Barr, attempting to UPHOLD that illegal plea bargain.

Notice..............how you won't respond to any of these things I posted, you'll pretend you didn't read them, even though they are bigger bombshells that anything else that has been posted about Jeffrey Epstein.

What is my agenda genius?