Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC will have an actual Photo Mode

https://www.polygon.com/2019/11/1/20942406/red-dead-redemption-2-rdr2-pc-impressions

After spending an hour playing the PC port earlier this week at Rockstar’s headquarters in New York City, I can report that it’s exactly what you probably expect: a gussied-up version of a game that already wowed everyone last year with its gorgeous rendition of the Old West. In fairness, Rockstar isn’t pitching it as anything more than that. But there is one entirely new feature that doesn’t exist on consoles — a proper photo mode, one that’s not limited by the player character’s turn-of-the-century camera.

Everything in the game, both in action and in static scenes within the photo mode, looked absolutely incredible during my session. I played an early mission in Valentine, the first proper town you come across after the snowy prologue. After engaging in some mud wrestling with a much bigger opponent, I watched a cutscene in which Dutch arrives with an old associate of the gang. Arthur looked so detailed that I felt as if I could reach out and wipe away the mud caked on his face. Later, when I rode north of town, I saw clouds of powder floating around trees, blown off the branches by a breeze. And from high up in the mountains, I pulled out Arthur’s binoculars to gaze southward, where I could see a rail bridge many miles away — an indication of the PC port’s increased draw distance.

RDR2_PC_Screenshot_028.jpg

RDR2_PC_Screenshot_037.jpg

RDR2_PC_Screenshot_016.jpg

RDR2_PC_Screenshot_010.jpg

RDR2_PC_Screenshot_040.jpg

RDR2_PC_Screenshot_058.jpg

4K 60fps :smoke: 

The mods for this game are going to be insane :wow2: 

Edited by Remij_