Apple TV+ released today

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rules of being an adult man    1. Live with your brother at 40 years old  2. Only watch movies with tits in them  3. Play switch with your nephew on the weekends 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, ghostz said:

R is NC-17, TV-MA is 18+, as in mature audiences only.

You don't know this, and you're in your 40s? Did you ever see a movie growing up? :rofls:

He was in one , you ever see the goonies ? 

Lmao at Berry trying his hardest not to shit on Muslims .

I'm sure berry uses the Hard R irl 

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Apple's unofficial policy of "no Rated-R" content is just not going to work.

There's a reason why Apple is giving people a year of this subscription for free if you buy a new or REFURBISHED apple tv. Currently, as it is, it doesn't stack up to the others.

The 4th post of this thread, Jerry. NO mention of hard-r. The fact that you had to go back and SPIN it, well... I should say TRY TO SPIN IT, well ya lost. Plain and simple. Plenty of r, and even higher than it, rated content available. 

you were flat out wrong, busted, caught red handed. Ya got caught. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

So what’s the point of this service? Prime is better Imo with lots of exclusive content and it also enables third party apps (shudder/Hulu/etc)

It’s in its infant stages. Will only have exclusive content. (Apple TV collects from other sources, + is original). It will obviously grow, Apple is throwing bank at it. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

So what’s the point of this service? Prime is better Imo with lots of exclusive content and it also enables third party apps (shudder/Hulu/etc)

That's why they're giving you a year's worth of AppleTV + subscription for free if you currently BUY a new Apple TV hardware, even a refurbished model.

They want to rope you into the hardware ecosystem.

This is iTunes and the AAC  music format, all over again.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

The 4th post of this thread, Jerry. NO mention of hard-r. The fact that you had to go back and SPIN it, well... I should say TRY TO SPIN IT, well ya lost. Plain and simple. Plenty of r, and even higher than it, rated content available. 

you were flat out wrong, busted, caught red handed. Ya got caught. 

But the very same time I ask you to clarify "what content"

And I then say that people want "hard-R" rated content.

Sorry............way too late to try semantics (ACTUAL SEMANTICS).

P51ik2b.png

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

That's why they're giving you a year's worth of AppleTV + subscription for free if you currently BUY a new Apple TV hardware, even a refurbished model.

They want to rope you into the hardware ecosystem.

This is iTunes and the AAC  music format, all over again.

But the very same time I ask you to clarify "what content"

And I then say that people want "hard-R" rated content.

Sorry............way too late to try semantics (ACTUAL SEMANTICS).

P51ik2b.png

you Simply did NOT make that claim....originally. That’s where you messed up, and you KNOW that. You wanting “hard-r content”, well, isn’t a representation of the WORLD. It’s just yours as you’re in yours 40s and unmarried. I mean that’s fine and all, but really “real men” don’t care about nudity in movies, let alone watch a movie simply because it has it...LOL. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

you Simply did NOT make that claim....originally. That’s where you messed up, and you KNOW that. You wanting “hard-r content”, well, isn’t a representation of the WORLD. It’s just yours as you’re in yours 40s and unmarried. I mean that’s fine and all, but really “real men” don’t care about nudity in movies, let alone watch a movie simply because it has it...LOL. 

I made it when I asked "what content"

Sorry............you're way too late to try and pretend you won there.

I even said I posted that " very early"

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I asked you "what content"

And you said.

..............Halllllaaaa!!!!!!!!!!:noah:

You still don't have anything to show.

Sorry, you've lost this one and you know it.

Right here..............VERY EARLY on

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Headshot.

You're done.

[Observe as he proceeds to lose his shit, really hard. I expect many subject change attempts incoming]

Yup. You lost. That post was made before the one that you are currently clinging on.

You lose again.:blessed: