Disco Elysium GS review - 10

51 minutes ago, -GD- said:

yeah, his xflops are on pc day 1. so, this is all new to him. 

How is it new to me ? I have a gaming pc . Yoi did as well but where to embarrassed to be a PC gamer . Not a bad choice tbh 

Just now, JONBpc said:

How is it new to me ? I have a gaming pc . Yoi did as well but where to embarrassed to be a PC gamer . Not a bad choice tbh 

too busy, actually. when i got my pc in 2013, i literally spent maybe 30 hours on it (mainly played sleeping dogs and metro last light). i was never home. it's easier to keep a console at the office than lugging around a big tower. laptops aren't powerful enough, unless you spend like $2,000+. 

but, if i was home a lot more, i would totally get back into pc gaming. remij's posts always makes me want one lol. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

LMAO embarrassed to be a PC gamer... :mj: 

Grow the fuck up nigga :D 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Maybe you should grow up , RGBmij :mj:

Your PC has more RGB than mine does... definitely more B... must be why you're JonB  :hest: 

And I did grow up... I'm not embarrassed to have people think I'm a certain type of gamer :tom: 

Edited by Remij_

actually, i've met several hot girls recently who are hardcore into pc gaming. i thought the whole "gaming is for nerds" thing died over a decade ago. i remember this hot blonde who was a WoW addict. 

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Your PC has more RGB than mine does... definitely more B... must be why you're JonB  :hest: 

And I did grow up... I'm not embarrassed to have people think I'm a certain type of gamer :tom: 

You are embarrassed LMAO