Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

No bias here

4 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

It's a strong fourth!

It's like a bronze medal, but without all the added weight around your neck.:face:

On 2019-11-08 at 2:12 PM, Cookester15 said:

:npc:

Link some of the articles he pointed out in headlines.... can't find the "strong fourth" one :drake:

45 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Besides jheri curl who else here is a strong supporter of Kamala Harris, Beto O'Rourke, Pete Buttigieg, and Joe Biden?

you apparently, since you talk more about them than I ever had.

I love how these guys have to lie to themselves about me in order to find anything to criticize about me. lol

26 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

I don't actually know who Jerry wants to be the democratic nominee.. he seems like one of these centrist liberals who's only actually leftist ideology is all cultural (woke politics) and not actually any progressive policies. 

It really is hard to figure who I want to be the democratic nominee.

I mean that would require reading my posts.

I like how the best strategy these poor guys have.............is PRETENDING they don't know what my ideological position is. LOL

17 hours ago, jehurey said:

It really is hard to figure who I want to be the democratic nominee.

I mean that would require reading my posts.

I like how the best strategy these poor guys have.............is PRETENDING they don't know what my ideological position is. LOL

Or you can just say who :wonder:

4 hours ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Or you can just say who :wonder:

OR.......you can trying to stop pretending to be a dumbass who doesn't see these posts:

On 2019-09-24 at 12:05 PM, jehurey said:

....but the conniving DNC, amirite?:sass2:

Hopefully Bernie and Warren will be selected into one debate night, so that the other debate night is completely forgettable.

On 2019-06-15 at 8:01 PM, jehurey said:

This seems perfectly set up for Warren to look good.

Which is a good thing. Bernie will probably lead the way with making Biden's idea sound old and stale.

Biden represents Third-Way/Neoliberal Centrist Democratic ideas that have been commonplace since 1992. Bernie is going to attack that entire establishment.

On 2019-05-16 at 11:58 AM, jehurey said:

Isn't that what the Republicans successfully accomplish with their voting base?  They don't actual detail any specific policy to their voters (because their policies always change based on what suits them at the time), but they have been vastly successful at convincing their base about certain core values that they represent. America First, Pro-military, Pro-Business, Pro-Family.

Like a lifestyle choice, an identity.  And its effective (even if its a whole bunch of bull).

I don't see how Buttigieg is wrong on that one, alot of people have been saying for years that the Democrats need to streamline their messaging and "keep it simple" to combat the Republicans in all states.  The closest we have to that is Bernie Sanders and his unapologetically earnest FDR-style of populism.

On 2019-04-15 at 11:36 PM, jehurey said:

On Fox News.

In front of a Fox News-picked crowd.

Bernie:

Chyyyeeaah. It'll be great if Trump turns on the tv and sees this.:blessed:

On 2019-04-01 at 5:30 PM, jehurey said:

Dude, she led a protest against gay marriage legislation in his state of Hawaii, for her father, who was a Hawaiian State Senator.

This was back in 2004, she wasn't a teenager, she was an adult.

Beto is a moderate Republican, when I say that there's about 3 Democrats who easily beat Tulsi on progressive issues......Beto isn't one of them.

You need to watch Kamala Harris during Senate Hearings from the past year, especially with the Kavanaugh hearings. She's quite tough. Although I am a bit leery about how true she is to her progressive leanings.

At the end of the day..........its really hard to compete with Bernie Sander's 30+ years of real progressive positions and Elizabeth Warren's 20+ years about preaching income inequality since her days as a Harvard professor.

The biggest issue for Americans is income inequality. Its jobs. Its pay. Its anything that results in money in American's pockets, or money taken from American's pockets.  Sanders and Warren absolutely SMOKE [redacted] on that one...........and no amount of her talking about foreign policy is going to change that.

On 2019-03-11 at 4:58 PM, jehurey said:

LOL you know you messed up, didn't you.

Not only was I a Bernie person, I was probably the FIRST Bernie supporter on that forum, I went to go see Bernie when he visited Dallas for one of his campaign stops back in August 2015.

I believe I was the person who posted Bernie announcement that he was running for president.

Yeah, you fucked up on that. I know you won't acknowledge it, its ok. I can tell when you've regretted typing something.

Its gonna be funny when you pretend to play stupid again a month from now and say that I'm a Hillary/Biden establishment Democrat.

I should just link to this post. I'll type a unique word that I can easily search for.

Keyword: Swampass

37 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Ugh why are your posts always such a slog to read through? Ok so you like Bernie? Or was is Biden? Or was it Warren? 

Sorry........pretending that you're too stupid to read is.....well, its funny.......but still doesn't work.

20 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Are you actually incapable of directly answering a question? Is this why you are unemployed? 

Actually you already know the answer, seeing as though it was enlarged and in red color and repeated about 6 times over.

Are you incapable of just cutting your losses and not pretending to play stupid or just typing lame attempts at comebacks because you don't know what else to do at this point?

36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually you already know the answer, seeing as though it was enlarged and in red color and repeated about 6 times over.

Are you incapable of just cutting your losses and not pretending to play stupid or just typing lame attempts at comebacks because you don't know what else to do at this point?

Ugh.. see the point I'm making is why would you ho dig through a bunch of your old posts I did not read the first time instead of just saying "I support Warren or Bernie". Instead you go through the trouble of posting a story's worth of backstory that I did not and will not read.  

5 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Ugh.. see the point I'm making is why would you ho dig through a bunch of your old posts I did not read the first time instead of just saying "I support Warren or Bernie". Instead you go through the trouble of posting a story's worth of backstory that I did not and will not read.  

Why would you not clearly read the parts I enlarged and highlighted?

Its not a "story".......it shouldn't take you more than 20 seconds you clear see what I'm highlighting.

Pretending to play stupid isn't working.

You know this......so you're actually trying to STALL and trying to argue about HOW I typed my post.

You're not fooling anybody, son.  You want to keep playing, I'll keep on posting the same things.

Edited by jehurey