Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HolyAx

Vasectomy is spreading like a plague (Millennials killing the birthrate).).

Recommended Posts

I think this is a good thing. For fuck sake, look at ResetEra. Nothing wrong with skipping a generation of retards.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-12-01 at 5:35 AM, jehurey said:

Actually, its people who have kids and don't devote the proper time and resources to bringing them up properly that is one of the most immature and harmful things people can do in society.

 

Its short-sighted. The people in my group who had kids were almost always the ones who planned ahead the least.

 

Trying to act like having kids is a metric for measuring one's "grown-up-ness".......is laughable.

 

Says the manchild \:danylol:

 

You don't want children because you want to continue living as a child for the rest of your life. Consume consume consume. Never provide. How very sad. :cat:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it's a white generation kind of thing but Hispanics don't do that shit.

Mostly because we are social beings and don't suffer from any of that anti-social shit that most whites do.

I'll have kids when I am ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-12-01 at 12:35 PM, jehurey said:

Actually, its people who have kids and don't devote the proper time and resources to bringing them up properly that is one of the most immature and harmful things people can do in society.

 

Its short-sighted. The people in my group who had kids were almost always the ones who planned ahead the least.

 

Trying to act like having kids is a metric for measuring one's "grown-up-ness".......is laughable.

How does your future life plan look like? Porn and virtual sluts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Life is pretty damn pointless for a big part if you're not having kids, that's inherently our main goal baked into our DNA and it's gonna be pretty damn lonely as you age.

If you're not already rich you're also never gonna feel like you're financially safe enough to start a family, so you just work on it together with your partner as you progress and go for it anyway like most people do.

There are always exceptions ofc, some really aren't meant for it and some do more harm than good when they're too poor to properly provide.

It's a shame either way to all your ancestors who struggled for nothing, it's not just you who goes extinct  :[

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PhantomABS said:

 

Says the manchild \:danylol:

 

You don't want children because you want to continue living as a child for the rest of your life. Consume consume consume. Never provide. How very sad. :cat:

Pildiotsingu consoomer tulemus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Life is pretty damn pointless for a big part if you're not having kids, that's inherently our main goal baked into our DNA and it's gonna be pretty damn lonely as you age.

If you're not already rich you're also never gonna feel like you're financially safe enough to start a family, so you just work on it together with your partner as you progress and go for it anyway like most people do.

There are always exceptions ofc, some really aren't meant for it and some do more harm than good when they're too poor to properly provide.

It's a shame either way to all your ancestors who struggled for nothing, it's not just you who goes extinct  :[

 

eh, not really. i have never wanted kids...even when i was a kid/teen. i have always felt like they were an anchor. i've always wanted to be able to do whatever i wanted to do. my ex-wife and i split because she changed her mind about "not having kids"...and that's fine. i got a divorce so she could have the family she wanted and i can go back to just doing whatever i wanted. even marriage is too much of a pointless commitment, in retrospect. ironically, while i don't want children of my own, i absolutely love being an uncle. i see my nieces every weekend. but at the end of the day....i go back home...or to some broad's place...or to the bar...or wherever. if i die alone, i'm ok with that :smoke: but i have plenty of family and friends, so i'm sure i'll be fine, whichever side of the coin lands on.  to each is own, though. i have mad respect for men who, instinctively, want to be fathers. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

How does your future life plan look like? Porn and virtual sluts?

It looks good enough to where I'm not being a whining about it on a message board. lol

 

"virtual sluts"?  Guess you needed something to pad out your sentence, there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -GD- said:

eh, not really. i have never wanted kids...even when i was a kid/teen. i have always felt like they were an anchor. i've always wanted to be able to do whatever i wanted to do. my ex-wife and i split because she changed her mind about "not having kids"...and that's fine. i got a divorce so she could have the family she wanted and i can go back to just doing whatever i wanted. even marriage is too much of a pointless commitment, in retrospect. ironically, while i don't want children of my own, i absolutely love being an uncle. i see my nieces every weekend. but at the end of the day....i go back home...or to some broad's place...or to the bar...or wherever. if i die alone, i'm ok with that :smoke: but i have plenty of family and friends, so i'm sure i'll be fine, whichever side of the coin lands on.  to each is own, though. i have mad respect for men who, instinctively, want to be fathers. 

I hope it works out for you and that you'll be satisfied with the outcome. Personally I dread the thought of knowing that I potentially have another 40-50 years to live without a family of my own. Family and people I've known forever are all starting to die left and right and these thoughts are really sinking in.

Doesn't help that my family is spread out across the world and have their own thing going on.

Death doesn't scare me one bit but this sounds absolutely dreadful to go through :dame: 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I hope it works out for you and that you'll be satisfied with the outcome. Personally I dread the thought of knowing that I potentially have another 40-50 years to live without a family of my own. Family and people I've known forever are all starting to die left and right and these thoughts are really sinking in.

Doesn't help that my family is spread out across the world and have their own thing going on.

Death doesn't scare me one bit but this sounds absolutely dreadful to go through :dame: 

 

i hear ya, though you are truly never alone. you can literally go to a local bar/pub and make a new friend, or even find a group of friends. it's just an example of how jam-packed this world is. i too have lost family/fiends to cancer or other incidents. it happens. i think loneliness is a state of mind that can be altered. it's just a matter of changing perspective. i personally love alone time. my ex could never understand how i could be so content being alone. however, many people share your views and it's fine. i say embrace them! build that family. there's no "one size fits all" in life, so you have to do what feels natural to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Id be nervous having a kid right now.  This generation is fucked, and it would bring so many stupid conversations to the dinner table :D 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

what does Poor white people in the Midwest have to do with the consoomer meme? 

I don't even know what that is.  The fact that he's even posted that is pretty sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Id be nervous having a kid right now.  This generation is fucked, and it would bring so many stupid conversations to the dinner table :D 

 

 

the fortnite dance is enough for me. immediately any desire to raise a child vanishes

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to sacrifice a lot when you have kids.. but at the same time they give you so much more of a reason to live and to work hard for.  They make the best moments even better.  Not only that, but seeing them develop their own personalities and grow as people is just rewarding as fuck.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, -GD- said:

eh, not really. i have never wanted kids...even when i was a kid/teen. i have always felt like they were an anchor. i've always wanted to be able to do whatever i wanted to do. my ex-wife and i split because she changed her mind about "not having kids"...and that's fine. i got a divorce so she could have the family she wanted and i can go back to just doing whatever i wanted. even marriage is too much of a pointless commitment, in retrospect. ironically, while i don't want children of my own, i absolutely love being an uncle. i see my nieces every weekend. but at the end of the day....i go back home...or to some broad's place...or to the bar...or wherever. if i die alone, i'm ok with that :smoke: but i have plenty of family and friends, so i'm sure i'll be fine, whichever side of the coin lands on.  to each is own, though. i have mad respect for men who, instinctively, want to be fathers. 

Your like the sad wine aunt on twitter with all this protesting about how you don't want kids next stop for you is buying a vagina hat :sabu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You have to sacrifice a lot when you have kids.. but at the same time they give you so much more of a reason to live and to work hard for.  They make the best moments even better.  Not only that, but seeing them develop their own personalities and grow as people is just rewarding as fuck.

 

 

i can imagine. i used to hate xmas. i used to think it was this corporate holiday that felt like a string of obligations (gotta see this person...and that person..then this person....bla bla bla). however, last year, i loved it since i saw how excited my older niece was for santa (she was 3 at the time). now, both girls are 4 and 2 and i have spent like a grand on them (bought them one of those off-road motorized jeeps for kids and a bunch of frozen/doc mcstuffin? stuff). i'm actually going to sleep over on xmas eve so i can see their reactions. so, i get why people say it's worth the sacrifice. it still hasn't converted me, but at least i get the perks of being an uncle :smoke: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×