Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lynux3

Guinness World Records: PlayStation is the best selling console ever with over 450m units sold

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

well since cows have certified VGChartz.  

 

Xbox 360 DID beat PS3 and Wii last gen in the place that mattered:

 

 

400px-Map_of_North_America.png

Yes, very close to 450 million :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Yes, very close to 450 million :|

Isn't that tweet talking about PS1, PS2, PS3, and PS4 combined totaling 450 million. 

 

PS3 certainly didn't sell 450 million by itself, let's not get ridiculous here. :D  :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Isn't that tweet talking about PS1, PS2, PS3, and PS4 combined totaling 450 million. 

 

PS3 certainly didn't sell 450 million by itself, let's not get ridiculous here. :D  :|

No shit but my original post was that lemmings could only dream of that kind of success.

 

They’ll be on at least xbox 10 by the time they reach 450 million.....but of course the xbox brand wont last that long because its dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

well since cows have certified VGChartz.  

 

Xbox 360 DID beat PS3 and Wii last gen in the place that mattered:

 

 

400px-Map_of_North_America.png

lol Xbox 360 was 3rd world wide that gen..... wait that the same as this gen:sabu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, PeterPopoff said:

Real easy award to win when every single console you release is part of the same "brand"

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

:mj: Try 323.54m across double the amount of systems.

Handhelds are systems.   And you know damn well Nintendo Consoles plus Handheld systems sold > Playstation Console plus Handheld systems sold.  Nice try, just because your chosen "Brand" failed in handhelds doesn't mean you get to pretend it doesn't exist.

Edited by PeterPopoff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PeterPopoff said:

Handhelds are systems.   And you know damn well Nintendo Consoles plus Handheld systems sold > Playstation Console plus Handheld systems sold.  Nice try, just because your chosen "Brand" failed in handhelds doesn't mean you get to pretend it doesn't exist.

:mj: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×