Persona 5 Royal - Release Date Reveal Trailer | PS4 (Special Edition)

5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

well times are changing, sony's being left behind in japan and switch has crushed the PS4 relentlessly, it's time for atlus to adapt to survive.

Switch is #1 therefore it's time to move on. different circumstances.

i couldn't agree more. however, if persona 5 was coming to switch, it would have already been announced. at least it's getting persona s. 

14 minutes ago, Casual said:

i hope switch gets P4G tbh. never played that one. don't think ill be double dipping on this. 

5 improved the gameplay and had really cool level design. it's just too fucking long, though. p4g is half the length and marie was an excellent addition to p4. 

i also think p4g had the better story, but 5 was still a lot of fun. the valentine's day bit was funny too (if you wife'd all the women)

5 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Those games were just really, really good. 

Yeah at that’s no knock on p5. But after so long of a wait I expected more. 1 and 2 were there own thing, 3 and 4 were there own thing. And that was all fantastic. But after so long of a wait for p5 I played a game that was basically the sane thing as 3 and 4. And I was just kinda over it. This franchise big now when I spent forever hyping 3 when no one even knew wtf it was.

its an incredibly well made game but by p5 I just couldn’t care anymore. I thought the novelty was dead.  I think they need to start from scratch for p6

110 hours bloated ass game is being re-released with more contents, are you excited to play it all over again yet?

12 hours ago, Delita said:

This franchise big now when I spent forever hyping 3 when no one even knew wtf it was.

I think some of the first conversations we had were about P3. :P