I went and got a Galaxy S10+

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Next year's Samsung 11 is rumored to have a 108-megapixel camera and a 5x optical zoom.

That's like, what, less than 6 months away?

Goddamn.:aitch:

I honestly don't follow phones at all.  I had figured that the S10(+) had been out for a while and that something newer would be coming fairly soon.. but it wasn't imperative that I have the latest or greatest thing.  We wanted to cancel our landline, as well as get our daughter her first phone, so I decided to grab a new one for myself at the same time.

This is an absolutely monumental leap from what I had before.  It's ridiculous :D  I was going back and forth between the S10+ and the Note 10+ and decided that I simply liked the way the S10+ felt in my hand better.  It was the perfect size for me.  I also can't believe how fast these phones charge now.  It's like 1.5h and it's fully charged from almost dead.  Coming from what I had before.. it's insane lol.

I'm really happy with it.  Still getting it all customized to the way I want it.

9 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I honestly don't follow phones at all.  I had figured that the S10(+) had been out for a while and that something newer would be coming fairly soon.. but it wasn't imperative that I have the latest or greatest thing.  We wanted to cancel our landline, as well as get our daughter her first phone, so I decided to grab a new one for myself at the same time.

This is an absolutely monumental leap from what I had before.  It's ridiculous :D  I was going back and forth between the S10+ and the Note 10+ and decided that I simply liked the way the S10+ felt in my hand better.  It was the perfect size for me.  I also can't believe how fast these phones charge now.  It's like 1.5h and it's fully charged from almost dead.  Coming from what I had before.. it's insane lol.

I'm really happy with it.  Still getting it all customized to the way I want it.

what phone you had before? 

Yea Fast charging is a god send and Samsung actually includes a fast charger in the box free of charge.