MLB The Show going multiplat

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BAHHAHAHAHAH    Told you they're massaging those assholes getting them ready for the inevitable.  

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Multiplat doorsteps :kaz:

Sony "exclusives" :mj: 

I swear to god if Horizon ZD is announced for PC at either State of Play or TGAs I'm going to laugh at you endlessly and never let you live it down :tom: 

Collecting and physical copies are obviously on PS5. But TCHBR hard if true. :D

I would not be surprised if these "insiders" and people leaking and commenting on shit like this are a part of a control leak effort to ease the community to accept it.

I mean, you simply only have to open your eyes to see where this industry is heading.  Games are costing small fortunes to make, risk is much higher, and the industry is worth billions and billions and growing...  They WANT to reach everyone they can.  They'll differentiate their hardware with unique features and such... but the idea will be to reach as many screens and customers as possible.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I would not be surprised if these "insiders" and people leaking and commenting on shit like this are a part of a control leak effort to ease the community to accept it.

I mean, you simply only have to open your eyes to see where this industry is heading.  Games are costing small fortunes to make, risk is much higher, and the industry is worth billions and billions and growing...  They WANT to reach everyone they can.  They'll differentiate their hardware with unique features and such... but the idea will be to reach as many screens and customers as possible.

Distinguish hardware by making a generic PC box with. That's so awesome.

Distinguish hardware by making a generic PC box with. That's so awesome.

Features breh.. I said features.

You're in denial... I get it.  But I'm pretty sure I told you this way back on SS.net. 

Well no shit people are going to skip PS and XBox for PC. I'm sure after the Live login XBox for PS announcements will follow and the system wars enters a boring ass state.

Outer World's 2, Hellblade 2 will probably on PS as well. Making the whole thing boring as shit.

Edited by Team 2019
4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Well no shit people are going to skip PS and XBox for PC. I'm sure after the Live login XBox for PS announcements will follow and the system wars enters a boring ass state.

Outer World's 2, Hellblade 2 will probably on PS as well. Making the whole thing boring as shit.

I mean... imagine if it wasn't about the wars... and just about playing games :drake: 

And no... millions upon millions will continue to buy consoles... PC's aren't for everyone.. and they are expensive.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I mean... imagine if it wasn't about the wars... and just about playing games :drake: 

And no... millions upon millions will continue to buy consoles... PC's aren't for everyone.. and they are expensive.

Well yeah I'm obviously maining a PS5. Don't be surprised when consoles lose a significant amount of sales next gen. Nothing crazy but easily 10 million over the lifespan each.

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yeah, while “system wars” would essentially be dead, consoles will still sell extremely well. 

MLB shouldn't have been exclusive to begin with, one system shouldn't have a monopoly on a sport. 

With that said, Sony still got the better end of the deal.... they get to keep the exclusive rights as developer and publisher of MLB.... 

That's better than losing the rights all together and better than opening up the MLB rights for other publishers to release competing MLB games. 

Real cow ownage will happen if a Sony IP actually goes on other consoles.... Sony doesn't own Major League Baseball. 

The cows are halfway owned from losing a 3rd party license exclusive 

Edited by Goukosan