MLB The Show going multiplat

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

You see, right here.......Remij screwed up and he let his guard slip.

He's trying to equivocate Sony failing like Microsoft failed.

He's trying hard to impose an equivalency, even if its a false equivalency.

Its always been strange how Sony marks down their exclusive IPs down to rock-bottom pricing. Or it goes free on PS+, it many cases it goes free in like 14 to 20 months later.

Like not even Ubisoft sells old Assassin's Creed/Watch Dogs games with all of the DLC packs added-in for $10-$15. But that's exactly what Sony did with Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition and Spider-Man GOTY edition.

This could purely be marketing. Give PC gamers Horizon Zero Dawn, they proceed to play it and like it, and then they see footage of the next Horizon Zero Dawn sequel on PS5 and they think to themselves "wait 3 years for the port, or plunk down $500 to play the game now, and I might as well play these other Sony exclusives."

That may be what Sony has in mind.

You're acting like I didn't say what you just said..

This could purely be marketing. Give PC gamers Horizon Zero Dawn, they proceed to play it and like it, and then they see footage of the next Horizon Zero Dawn sequel on PS5 and they think to themselves "wait 3 years for the port, or plunk down $500 to play the game now, and I might as well play these other Sony exclusives."

before you....

You seem to think that I'm expecting all Sony games to come... and day 1... and this and that....  Which isn't the case.  What I definitely AM telling you... is that Sony is massaging your ass READYING you for a future where their games are on other platforms.  I already drew a parallel with Quantum Break and Lemmings who thought that it was just a one-off because it was a Remedy game and 2nd party.

Right now Jehurey... RIGHT THIS INSTANCE.. we are seeing Sony announce that a game coming from one of their first-party Studios will be released on multiple platforms which we can assume to be Switch and Xbox. (since both Nintendo and MS commented on the announcement)

We KNOW that Detroit and Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls are all coming to PC.  Games that Sony completely funded themselves.  As is literally their LATEST GAME.. Death Stranding.  Funded and co-developed by Sony running on a proprietary Sony engine... is and was announced as coming to PC before the game even launched on PS4.

Sony has literally announced that future games of theirs would appear on other platforms.  These smaller games like Predator was just announced for PC and PS4.  They've spoken about PS Now and how they have to remain fluid to adapt to the future.  PS4 games like God of War and Uncharted are available for people to play on PC... no PS4 required.  Regardless of how much you think "that counts" because it's not native... what it IS doing is showing you there's intent and value for them to have people play their games on PC without owning a console.

They aren't stupid... they know they could release full $60 versions of their older games on PC and extend sales life of many of their games/franchises.  If they can figure out how to get people to subscribe to PSN at the same time... they are laughing.  As I said... it STARTS with these moves... and eventually when all the butthurt has gone away.. you have Sony games available everywhere.

Jim Ryan IS the Phil Spencer of Sony... it's going to happen under his watch.  You even have PS developers commenting on PC versions of their games on Twitter.. you have industry insiders claiming that within the decade platforms will all but not matter... 

barlog.png

I could have SWORN I told you it would be about ecosystems way back on Sidescrollers.net and you laughed at it then too...

It's not me making it a Sony failing thing... it's a Sony seeing the light thing and following the trend.  They don't care about your fucking fanboy shit.  They want to make money.. and in the future.. the people who are most successful in this business will be the ones who are everywhere and on everything.

It IS happening.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BAHHAHAHAHAH    Told you they're massaging those assholes getting them ready for the inevitable.  

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're acting like I didn't say what you just said..

before you....

You seem to think that I'm expecting all Sony games to come... and day 1... and this and that....  Which isn't the case.  What I definitely AM telling you... is that Sony is massaging your ass READYING you for a future where their games are on other platforms.  I already drew a parallel with Quantum Break and Lemmings who thought that it was just a one-off because it was a Remedy game and 2nd party.

Right now Jehurey... RIGHT THIS INSTANCE.. we are seeing Sony announce that a game coming from one of their first-party Studios will be released on multiple platforms which we can assume to be Switch and Xbox. (since both Nintendo and MS commented on the announcement)

We KNOW that Detroit and Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls are all coming to PC.  Games that Sony completely funded themselves.  As is literally their LATEST GAME.. Death Stranding.  Funded and co-developed by Sony running on a proprietary Sony engine... is and was announced as coming to PC before the game even launched on PS4.

Sony has literally announced that future games of theirs would appear on other platforms.  These smaller games like Predator was just announced for PC and PS4.  They've spoken about PS Now and how they have to remain fluid to adapt to the future.  PS4 games like God of War and Uncharted are available for people to play on PC... no PS4 required.  Regardless of how much you think "that counts" because it's not native... what it IS doing is showing you there's intent and value for them to have people play their games on PC without owning a console.

They aren't stupid... they know they could release full $60 versions of their older games on PC and extend sales life of many of their games/franchises.  If they can figure out how to get people to subscribe to PSN at the same time... they are laughing.  As I said... it STARTS with these moves... and eventually when all the butthurt has gone away.. you have Sony games available everywhere.

Jim Ryan IS the Phil Spencer of Sony... it's going to happen under his watch.  You even have PS developers commenting on PC versions of their games on Twitter.. you have industry insiders claiming that within the decade platforms will all but not matter... 

barlog.png

I could have SWORN I told you it would be about ecosystems way back on Sidescrollers.net and you laughed at it then too...

It's not me making it a Sony failing thing... it's a Sony seeing the light thing and following the trend.  They don't care about your fucking fanboy shit.  They want to make money.. and in the future.. the people who are most successful in this business will be the ones who are everywhere and on everything.

It IS happening.

Sorry, its not happening.

Sony still gets to maintain exclusivity that pursuades people into buying their hardware.

Microsoft has completely abandoned that type of pursuasion, and are Day 1 multiplats.

Its not happening.

Phil Spencer is retreating into a different business model.

Sony doesn't have to retreat, they are branching out into areas that cost them absolutely nothing, and offer them supplemental revenue.

And you know the difference. No matter how many paragraphs you want to type, that's the way it is.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, its not happening.

Sony still gets to maintain exclusivity that pursuades people into buying their hardware.

Microsoft has completely abandoned that type of pursuasion, and are Day 1 multiplats.

Its not happening.

Phil Spencer is retreating into a different business model.

Sony doesn't have to retreat, they are branching out into areas that cost them absolutely nothing, and offer them supplemental revenue.

And you know the difference. No matter how many paragraphs you want to type, that's the way it is.

This is the perfect post that I'm going to save and shove back in your face.

See... this is where you slipped up Jehurey.  Despite ALL the shit happening around you... you still boldly claim "It's not happening"...

We'll see about that :trump: 

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Relax lemmings, Demon Souls Remake at PS5 launch will be playable only on a PS5. Your tears of MS's throwing Halo Infinite on steam are too delicious.

Will be on PC eventually , possibly day one .

You are breaking down so hard that you are claiming a game that isn't even confirmed will only be on ps5 :D

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

This is the perfect post that I'm going to save and shove back in your face.

See... this is where you slipped up Jehurey.  Despite ALL the shit happening around you... you still boldly claim "It's not happening"...

We'll see about that :trump: 

Yikes. Now you're trying to emulate my post.

Which means that you are running on nothing but spite at this point. You really make yourself look obvious when you do that.

And then to top it all off, you end it with a classic Vini "oh, you'll see!!! you'll see!!!"

LOL.  Good luck on that.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yikes. Now you're trying to emulate my post.

Which means that you are running on nothing but spite at this point. You really make yourself look obvious when you do that.

And then to top it all off, you end it with a classic Vini "oh, you'll see!!! you'll see!!!"

LOL.  Good luck on that.

lmao so now using something someone has said against them is "emulating Jehurey" LOL ok...

And you were the one that said "we'll see about that"... so  I mean... yea... I'm responding to you saying it. 

I mean... I'm going to play Detroit: Become Human on my PC at 4K/60fps in 2 days.  :drake:  And I love how you're trying to downplay that... EXACTLY like the Lemmings did when their first games started coming over :hehe: 

Edited by Remij_
58 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

lmao so now using something someone has said against them is "emulating Jehurey" LOL ok...

And you were the one that said "we'll see about that"... so  I mean... yea... I'm responding to you saying it. 

I mean... I'm going to play Detroit: Become Human on my PC at 4K/60fps in 2 days.  :drake:  And I love how you're trying to downplay that... EXACTLY like the Lemmings did when their first games started coming over :hehe: 

No, I am already seeing that Sony has not released a multiplat on Day 1.

And the only game that appears to be a Day 1 multiplat is a Sports game and the reasoning behind that is quite clear.

You're the only one running on "well see" hopes and dreams.

Its not happening.

And Sony is most definitely not failing like Microsoft. Sony can afford to have exclusivity with their major franchises.

Microsoft clearly cannot afford that, anymore.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I am already seeing that Sony has not released a multiplat on Day 1.

And the only game that appears to be a Day 1 multiplat is a Sports game and the reasoning behind that is quite clear.

You're the only one running on "well see" hopes and dreams.

Its not happening.

And Sony is most definitely not failing like Microsoft. Sony can afford to have exclusivity with their major franchises.

Microsoft clearly cannot afford that, anymore.

ok Jer :roll: 

24 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I can play Demon Stinks on Pc now, so of course ill be able to play the made up remaster on PC LOL TCHBR

LOL its gotten so bad that jonb..........the old man who couldn't open a RAR file........has now resortted to attempting emulation programs on his PC.

I can see the future threads now

"Hey guys, how to open an eeso file?!

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL its gotten so bad that jonb..........the old man who couldn't open a RAR file........has now resortted to attempting emulation programs on his PC.

I can see the future threads now

"Hey guys, how to open an eeso file?!

Ill let you figure out how retarded you are on your own :D 40 years old lives with his brother LMFAO Incelery

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Ill let you figure out how retarded you are on your own :D 40 years old lives with his brother LMFAO Incelery

Looks like I hit a nerve.

He went from 0-to-bitch in 4.6 seconds.:tom:

I hit him where it hurt..........his completely inability to open a RAR file. lol

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Looks like I hit a nerve.

He went from 0-to-bitch in 4.6 seconds.:tom:

I hit him where it hurt..........his completely inability to open a RAR file. lol

And you are an ignorant buffoon , as always :D