Sleek, sexy, powerful, stellar :blessed:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus christ, that looks like a gaming console design for a Federal Corrections facility.

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

It looks like a sub-woofer for a soundbar. :mj:

for real. it's too bulky. i mean...if it's the console i feel is best suited for me when fall 2020 comes, then so be it. shit..i have a ps4 pro and that thing is hideous. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Console blocks out left side of TV.... "it's not big at all" :grimaceleft:

Yea.. it's completely blocked :roll: 

No where else they could put it :roll: 

It looks sooo out of place :roll: 

Ignores the Switch that had to be put sideways so that it doesn't block the tv :hest: 

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea.. it's completely blocked :roll: 

No where else they could put it :roll: 

It looks sooo out of place :roll: 

Ignores the Switch that had to be put sideways so that it doesn't block the tv :hest: 

I guess it's a mandatory lemming trait to deny facts. 

Fact is.... Series X is a huge console.... why waste time defending it's size?  It's not getting smaller. 

And then you go compare it to the size of a Switch as if that helps your case... Lmfao :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

I guess it's a mandatory lemming trait to deny facts. 

Fact is.... Series X is a huge console.... why waste time defending it's size?  It's not getting smaller. 

And then you go compare it to the size of a Switch as if that helps your case... Lmfao :drake:

It's not huge.  You're giving an opinion.. not a fact... since it's a matter of opinion and perspective.

It's like someone only ever having a Switch Lite, then holding on to a regular Switch for the first time they act like it's the biggest and heaviest shit ever.. lmao stop being a little bitch :tom: 

Lmao.. the Switch and dock right there wont fit anywhere else ... they had to turn it sideways :kaz: 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How can you be so retarded to not understand that it's just a render for idealizing form in a real setting. Placement doesn't matter...

How can you be so retarded to not realize he used the render to prove his point and ended up disproving it :drake: