Sign in to follow this  
Saucer

Trump Wins Big: Iran cowers, no war, Dems' Chicken Little act fails, Ince Jer looks like a traitorous worm

I hated his rhetoric after he took out Soleimani because it was too strong and entirely unnecessary, but he just took out Soleimani with almost no cost to the US, made Jerry's hero Khamenei look weak and afraid, and drew an implicit red line over US casualties  without the pitfalls of explicitly declaring one like Obama did with Syria.

This also increases the chances that Iraq will back down from it's non-binding resolution for us to leave. The Sunnis and the Shia weren't there to even vote, and many Shia legislators weren't eiether. I think we should leave but it's obviously much better to leave on our own terms and maintain good relations.

I still wish Trump would tone down his act, but USA! USA!

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

I hated his rhetoric after he took out Soleimani because it was too strong and entirely unnecessary, but he just took out Soleimani with almost no cost to the US, made Jerry's hero Khamenei look weak and afraid, and drew an implicit red line over US casualties  without the pitfalls of explicitly declaring one like Obama did with Syria.

This also increases the chances that Iraq will back down from it's non-binding resolution for us to leave. The Sunnis and the Shia weren't there to even vote, and many Shia legislators weren't eiether. I think we should leave but it's obviously much better to leave on our own terms and maintain good relations.

I still wish Trump would tone down his act, but USA! USA!

Wait, you're taking Trump at his word? :drake:

Trump's a clown, but I really don't see how this is anything but a win for him. Everybody thought Soleimani was so important it would start WW3, but the US didn't have a single casualty before Iran was willing to end their attacks.

So he did exactly what he said Obama was going to do during an election year?

9 hours ago, Saucer said:

but he just took out Soleimani with almost no cost to the US

Until now... my guess is that this will reignite proxy wars and terrorist recruitment motivation for the next 5 decades. That's the "anti-war" america right there

3 hours ago, dakur said:

Until now... my guess is that this will reignite proxy wars and terrorist recruitment motivation for the next 5 decades. That's the "anti-war" america right there

So much winning 

13 hours ago, Chicano3000 said:

Donald Trump, once again saving us from problems he creates..

Trump created this problem ? 

7 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Trump created this problem ? 

Yup he sure did.

Lets go back to his specch claiming that he won:

"Iran must not have nuclear weapons"

Obama already did that with the Joint Agreement they signed in 2015.........guess who broke that agreement with Iran? Trump

So.......Donald Trump is saying that he assassinated Soleimani and has been provoking Iran.........because they can't have nuclear weapons........which they may now be starting up their nuclear program again...........because Trump purposely broke an agreement that Obama accomplished with Iran to stop their nuclear program in exchange for lifting sanctions.

None of this tension and tit for tat incident were occurring until Trump broke the Obama agreement in 2017.

He 100% created this problem. And now he's acting as if he's solved it. (when he clearly didn't).

Edited by jehurey

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yup he sure did.

Lets go back to his specch claiming that he won:

"Iran must not have nuclear weapons"

Obama already did that with the Joint Agreement they signed in 2015.........guess who broke that agreement with Iran? Trump

So.......Donald Trump is saying that he assassinated Soleimani and has been provoking Iran.........because they can't have nuclear weapons........which they may now be starting up their nuclear program again...........because Trump purposely broke an agreement that Obama accomplished with Iran to stop their nuclear program in exchange for lifting sanctions.

None of this tension and tit for tat incident were occurring until Trump broke the Obama agreement in 2017.

He 100% created this problem. And now he's acting as if he's solved it. (when he clearly didn't).

Not a Trump supporter at all can't stand the guy I voted Bernie and will again but your dumb AF if you think Iran would ever honor that weakass agreement, Imagine taking Iran in good faith ever I bet you'd pay them a few more billion if you could ROFL

2 minutes ago, PhantomABS said:

Not a Trump supporter at all can't stand the guy I voted Bernie and will again but your dumb AF if you think Iran would ever honor that weakass agreement, Imagine taking Iran in good faith ever I bet you'd pay them a few more billion if you could ROFL

they were honoring the agreement...........the 5 other countries who were in the agreement even CONFIRMED that Iran was meeting all of the requirements for inspection of their nuclear program.

I don't need to take it in good faith, five other MORE TRUSTWORTHY and competent goverments have said that Iran was fulfilling their end of the deal.

Trump fucked it up, plain and simple. And he did because he wanted to overturn an Obama accomplishment.

Which scenario do you find more likely:

-Five of our allies are LYING TO US about Iran complying with the agreement?

-Or Trump purposely fucked up the agreement because he wanted to spite Obama, and wanted to provoke Iran in order to give Republicans back their talking point about Iran being dangerous?

You're a fucking moron. Go back to your homo forum www.cum-rags.com

LMAO jehakoff mad and bad

"Bububu let's let iran do whateve rit wants attack Americans disrupt trade in the gulf fund nuclear programs with billions we gave them plot terror attacks hell let's give them more money"

cuck am total

:danylol:

1 hour ago, PhantomABS said:

LMAO jehakoff mad and bad

"Bububu let's let iran do whateve rit wants attack Americans disrupt trade in the gulf fund nuclear programs with billions we gave them plot terror attacks hell let's give them more money"

cuck am total

:danylol:

Damn, this alt-right incel is still angrily pinching his crunchy cheeto-shaped dick over this, a week later.:francis:

Edited by jehurey

On 2020-01-10 at 6:38 AM, PhantomABS said:

Iran was being nice enough, pretty much abiding by rules and fighting ISIS alongside the US and Russia. Hezbollah had been super quiet. Now everything has been reignited, Hezbollah is back to threatening calls, attacks on US bases have restarted. Iran is not stupid, they knew the deal was good for them cause their economy was much better when sanctions were lifted. Now Trump has pretty much made sure that nobody would want to make a deal again with the US cause they can completely whimsically step out of it at any point without much justification. I'm glad Europe is not following Trump here and letting him deal with the mess in Iran pretty much on himself.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Damn, this alt-right incel is still angrily pinching his crunchy cheeto-shaped dick over this, a week later.:francis:

I don't live on this forum like you do jehackoff I also must be the only alt-right Bernie supporter in the world you stupid fuck :mj: