Shenmue 4 might be happening

lol and nobody gives a shit. I'm glad people realize what absolute trash these games are after shemu 3's disaster

of course its going to happen, the real question is whether or not people will be hyped or have any enthusiasm for it. I can safely say that i wont have a shred of interest in it considering how 3 turned out.

Edited by Twinblade

I just get the feeling that they purposefully padded Shenmue 3 with useless drawn out shit barely moving the story forward, just so they could do this again.

I'm with Twinblade, I say fuck'em.  Take your game (which you should have treated as the last game you'd ever get the chance to make) and shove it.

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

they pooled you.

it's your secret game of the year :mj:  dont play dumb on us, you like these dumbed down asian games for the sake of it. 

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

Sake is good, though rec

lol you play.

don't call it saki call it sakay 

anywho, Kaz, no, I even don't like Yakuza. I've played it like 4-5 sittings now.  I try to get further. I dont' like dumbed down games in general. DQ11 is about as down syndrome as I get.  DQ11 is like a down syndrome kid with rich parents that dress him well and pay for his private institution well into half of his post-grad years, you start to think "wait, is this retard, really gifted and smart?"    But theng he talks & tries to put a triangle in an oval.