First two hours of Persona 5 Scramble

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

First thought... man it looks like shit with all that aliasing.  Then I remembered it was on Switch and was probably that version... but then I saw the button prompts and it was indeed the PS4 version.

:scust: 

Yes, because people play persona for the AA lol. The art design is still great. 

Hmm might be cool. Looks like persona mixed in with those devil summoner games they made on ps2. I just hope they severely trim these games down because I don’t have interest anymore In anything even close to 80 hrs on a game. 

3 hours ago, -GD- said:

Yes, because people play persona for the AA lol. The art design is still great. 

Well this isn't a typical Persona game.  It's made by a different studio, so the difference stands out.  The actual games don't suffer from this...thank god... because it's ugly.

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Well this isn't a typical Persona game.  It's made by a different studio, so the difference stands out.  The actual games don't suffer from this...thank god... because it's ugly.

It’s fine. 

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

that's why lems/hermits will find any minor thing to hate about it. 

But AA in a game with a stylized art direction is missing :awww:

Dude... it's ugly.  I don't give a fuck if you want to downplay it.... Of course you would... as a sheep. :shrug:   It's pathetic that a game of it's visual quality and a game dependent on straight thin lines doesn't have proper AA.  Especially when the actual Persona games do.  Have you EVER heard me complain about Persona before??

I didn't say shit about the game itself... I spoke about how it looks.  It looks UGLY with that shimmering.  

Edited by Remij_
57 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Dude... it's ugly.  I don't give a fuck if you want to downplay it.... Of course you would... as a sheep. :shrug:   It's pathetic that a game of it's visual quality and a game dependent on straight thin lines doesn't have proper AA.  Especially when the actual Persona games do.  Have you EVER heard me complain about Persona before??

I didn't say shit about the game itself... I spoke about how it looks.  It looks UGLY with that shimmering.  

Case in point :mjpls:

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

More japanese devs should just bite the bullet and switch to UE4. Its obvious they don't have the budget or resources to properly build and maintain their own engines.

It may not have scaled as well to Switch with UE4, and it might be cheaper this way. This isn't going to sell millions, and they can use their other warriors development pipeline for this game.