Jason Schreier (Kotaku Splitscreen) : "Sony will have PS5 only titles at launch"

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Using this amazing scalability and different game approach, MS might as well just keep making One games for another 8 years, cause it's so easy and has no impact!

Post some differences you expect in an exclusive PS5 game Aza... I'm interested.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're also the same people that were ragging on MS releasing a new Xbox One X console and saying that MS would be forcing them to buy yet ANOTHER $500 in the very near future... and now we have MS c

Finally this bullshit will go away.      

I don't know, bro. Publishers have been skimping lately. Unfishined games have become a common thing, knowing they can pash the problems away. I can't trust these fools to do all you just wrote.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

It's a hidden loading screen. First you go through the crack to hide loading and then crawl on top of that. It's fairly ridiculous.

okay I wasn't sure if that's what you meant.  I didn't find it too annoying when I played it though.  Have you played the game?  

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Post some differences you expect in an exclusive PS5 game Aza... I'm interested.

Just a thought, but like for example a feature such as God of War's zero cuts for the entire game which made it one of the most immersive and best directed games ever created. That is a feature that you simply can't scale down. Still don't even know how they did it now but it's something that definitely used up every last percentage of capability of the PS4 to pull off. If they had to accomodate lower specs also it simply wouldn't be possible even with downscaling the game graphically. 

Can't say what for next gen exclusive games because it's hard to describe features before they are actually made. That GoW one for eg is one i simply didn't think was possible atm. 

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Just a thought, but like for example a feature such as God of War's zero cuts for the entire game which made it one of the most immersive and best directed games ever created. That is a feature that you simply can't scale down. Still don't even know how they did it now but it's something that definitely used up every last percentage of capability of the PS4 to pull off. If they had to accomodate lower specs also it simply wouldn't be possible even with downscaling the game graphically. 

Can't say what for next gen exclusive games because it's hard to describe features before they are actually made. That GoW one for eg is one i simply didn't think was possible atm. 

You guys need to think broader. This changes literally nothing, they're already targeting PC up and down the spectrum and they can tune the game for different results accordingly. 

I don't know how many times it needs to be said, developers tear down, they don't build up. They start at the top of what they can do with a product and then scale back for targets as needed. 

LOINEwB.jpg

@Remij_ From the horses mouth. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
6 hours ago, lil spico XseX said:

okay I wasn't sure if that's what you meant.  I didn't find it too annoying when I played it though.  Have you played the game?  

lol don't listen to him. this was always such a non-issue. loading screen, hidden loading screen, who gives a shit and they won't remove these moments anytime soon.

13 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm frankly getting sick of you idiots concern trolling, the only people who seem to have some issue with this are ones who don't actually care one way or the other regardless. 

You're drama queens trying to make the non-problematic seem problematic, your smoke screen is quite transparent. 

concern trolling is trolling pared down for fear of moderation. no such circumstance exists here.

we’re telling you straight out: xbox series x is a trash heap with no exclusives and last gen games for 2 years.  :ovolol:

13 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm frankly getting sick of you idiots concern trolling, the only people who seem to have some issue with this are ones who don't actually care one way or the other regardless. 

You're drama queens trying to make the non-problematic seem problematic, your smoke screen is quite transparent. 

Concern trolling, what is this resetera? :tom:

left wing cuck

13 hours ago, Remij_ said:

They're also the same people that were ragging on MS releasing a new Xbox One X console and saying that MS would be forcing them to buy yet ANOTHER $500 in the very near future... and now we have MS confirming that they are going to continue to support X1X and XO owners for a year or so after the launch of the Series X...

They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

its almost like the release date of the new hardware is the perfect cutoff :jordan3: