Sign in to follow this  
Delita

Complete list of the 92nd Oscar nominees have been released

43 minutes ago, -GD- said:

the academy is full of racists and pedos. i'm not surprised. still, watching the snobby critics whine about the joker makes me actually want to watch the show lol #teamjoker

They gave a standing ovation to Roman Polanski when he won an award but couldn’t accept who’s a pedo and can’t come back to the us because he raped a 13 year old girl in the 70s but is still free in France making movies. Disgusting slobs. All of them.

• Like 1

Just now, Delita said:

They gave a standing ovation to Roman Polanski when he won an award but couldn’t accept who’s a pedo and can’t come back to the us because he raped a 13 year old girl in the 70s but is still free in France making movies. Disgusting slobs. All of them.

exactly! so, i get annoyed by critiics/movie snobs who get all butthurt when these pedos don't like their favorite films. it's like - who the fuck cares? unfortunately, i'm in the tv/movie industry, so i have to deal with certain critics/execs. but it warms the heart seeing them cry over joker :D one dude called it cosplay garbage. yet he fucking loves furries and was upset that frozon 2 didn't reveal that elsa is a dyke lol.