• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Huge mistake to miss E3 when your new console is launching this year imo

Agreed.   We needed one last "Next gen PS vs Xbox" E3 console battle

I don’t get why they want to risk doing something that can backfire badly in a console launch year. If they really have to skip e3, mid gen would be the best time to shift away from it imo.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Agreed.

We needed one last "Next gen PS vs Xbox" E3 console battle

I don’t get why they want to risk doing something that can backfire badly in a console launch year. If they really have to skip e3, mid gen would be the best time to shift away from it imo.

• Upvote 1

If, during a new console generation year, Sony still isn't interested in buying booth space and spending the marketing money on the E3 floor, then the chances of the E3 show going away beginning in 2021 have to be over 50%.

My guess is that they would show the PS5 and offer demos, but only to like 50 journalists, so why force them to come to the E3 floor for that when they can just have those demos at a nearby theater.

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If, during a new console generation year, Sony still isn't interested in buying booth space and spending the marketing money on the E3 floor, then the chances of the E3 show going away beginning in 2021 have to be over 50%.

My guess is that they would show the PS5 and offer demos, but only to like 50 journalists, so why force them to come to the E3 floor for that when they can just have those demos at a nearby theater.

You sure like sucking on Sony’s dick

54 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Honestly Nintendo proved freaking directs work like a charm in this day and age.

16 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Honestly Nintendo proved freaking directs work like a charm in this day and age.

They still do an E3 direct though. I get that the stage show and live demos can be risky and have performance issues but why not have a video presentation then?

I miss the days of Jack tretton. He basically made PlayStation back into the powerhouse it is today after the abysmal years of PS3. He always delivered E3 shows that were hype as fuck. Then after he left and Shawn layden stepped up their e3 presence became mediocre. Wtf were they thinking with that whole flute guy bullshit. Of course they don’t want to go back to e3 after that pathetic display.

i don’t like the idea of not going to e3 and doing your own thing where you can control the entire narrative. You bring and show what you have to the world rather than some bullshit online Nintendo direct style show

• Upvote 1
  • Remij changed the title to Sony skipping E3 again CONFIRMED