Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Team 2019

David Jaffe says the PS5 Reveal is less than 4 weeks away.

Recommended Posts

good. finally...verified specs and hopefully a price. it would be nice to see some some launch titles, but i know i'm asking for too much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, -GD- said:

good. finally...verified specs and hopefully a price. it would be nice to see some some launch titles, but i know i'm asking for too much. 

$399



 

30% less powerful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vini said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

$399

 


 

30% less powerful

 

 

If that’s the case, I will get it once it has exclusives I want. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, -GD- said:

If that’s the case, I will get it once it has exclusives I want. 

 

Half life VR is a launch title

 

Death Stranding 2: Box Cutter announced

 

Cory "I wanna make games on Xbox" Barlog will announce God of War 2

 

Spider-Man 2 VR announced

 

Shadow of the Colossus VR

 

Knack VR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vini said:

 

Half life VR is a launch title

 

Death Stranding 2: Box Cutter announced

 

Cory "I wanna make games on Xbox" Barlog will announce God of War 2

 

Spider-Man 2 VR announced

 

Shadow of the Colossus VR

 

Knack VR

Damn bro, how old are you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -GD- said:

Damn bro, how old are you? 

We talkin' birth certificate or maturity level?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vini said:

 

Half life VR is a launch title

 

Death Stranding 2: Box Cutter announced

 

Cory "I wanna make games on Xbox" Barlog will announce God of War 2

 

Spider-Man 2 VR announced

 

Shadow of the Colossus VR

 

Knack VR

edited out the GoW spoiler. Most might have played but still, unnecessary.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×