Sign in to follow this  
Ike

Simple question for Conservatives: If Trump is innocent, why shouldn't he testify?

He should present the American people his case of innocence, right? :wonder:

i still think its hilarious this is the reason they are impeaching him. He's an awful president, but Bush and Obama committed multiple war crimes and nothing happens. If Trump had the same demeanor as those two it would just be the same old shit again. It's just because he's different, he talks in a dumb unprofessional way, he has no filter and it pisses off the establishment. They have been trying to find a reason to remove him since day one.  Asking the Ukranian government to investigate a crooked political opponent is the thing that brings him down?  What a sham the US government is :drake:

4 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

i still think its hilarious this is the reason they are impeaching him. He's an awful president, but Bush and Obama committed multiple war crimes and nothing happens. If Trump had the same demeanor as those two it would just be the same old shit again. It's just because he's different, he talks in a dumb unprofessional way, he has no filter and it pisses off the establishment. They have been trying to find a reason to remove him since day one.  Asking the Ukranian government to investigate a crooked political opponent is the thing that brings him down?  What a sham the US government is :drake:

So you're not answering the question.

Its like you getting pulled over and having crack in your possession.

Do you think telling the cop "you know I'm sure tons of other people who currently have crack in their possession right now" is an effective argument.

Whataboutism isn't an argument. Its an excuse.

No Trump is not the same as other presidents, he's clearly worse, and he breaks crimes much more freely than anybody before him.

You attitude is to ALLOW this to be seen.......................as normal?

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you're not answering the question.

Its like you getting pulled over and having crack in your possession.

Do you think telling the cop "you know I'm sure tons of other people who currently have crack in their possession right now" is an effective argument.

Whataboutism isn't an argument. Its an excuse.

No Trump is not the same as other presidents, he's clearly worse, and he breaks crimes much more freely than anybody before him.

You attitude is to ALLOW this to be seen.......................as normal?

I'm not a conservative, the question is addressed to conservatives. 

I just think the whole scenario is hilarious and embarrassing. You have Michelle Obama saying her and GW Bush have the same fucking values and then a massive hate on for a president who in the grand scheme of things has not been as terrible as the previous two presidents who worsened the middle east 10 fold and committed mass murder on civilians. 

Trump does openly break the rules but they are minor ones and he does it in a fuck you kind of way. Bush and Obama did it secretly and with full support and were far more devastating.  

How many people died in the illegal invasion of Iraq? Over 1 million? But let's impeach a president over some mundane idiotic event. If you can't see this you are part of the problem Jehurey. 

42 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Seems like he has done a lot of shady shit, this is just something they could nail him on

20 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I'm not a conservative, the question is addressed to conservatives. 

I just think the whole scenario is hilarious and embarrassing. You have Michelle Obama saying her and GW Bush have the same fucking values and then a massive hate on for a president who in the grand scheme of things has not been as terrible as the previous two presidents who worsened the middle east 10 fold and committed mass murder on civilians. 

Trump does openly break the rules but they are minor ones and he does it in a fuck you kind of way. Bush and Obama did it secretly and with full support and were far more devastating.  

How many people died in the illegal invasion of Iraq? Over 1 million? But let's impeach a president over some mundane idiotic event. If you can't see this you are part of the problem Jehurey. 

That's funny...............nowhere in my post did I ever type the word conservative.

It doesn't matter what you think is "hilarious and embarassing."

You have to be enough of an adult to determine where to draw a line, and declare that a country will not ACCEPT a certain point of behavior.

You are saying that you accept it..............trying to do a "holier than thou" chuckle about the whole thing doesn't absolve you of the fact that you stood around and did fucking nothing when the bar was being lowered.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

That's funny...............nowhere in my post did I ever type the word conservative.

It doesn't matter what you think is "hilarious and embarassing."

You have to be enough of an adult to determine where to draw a line, and declare that a country will not ACCEPT a certain point of behavior.

You are saying that you accept it..............trying to do a "holier than thou" chuckle about the whole thing doesn't absolve you of the fact that you stood around and did fucking nothing when the bar was being lowered.

It's the title of the thread

I'm pretty sure there's alot of Democrats who want to arrest GWB and Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfield of war crimes. There's alot of them on record of them saying that very thing.

Its funny because you're effectively proving my point..............because THEY WEREN'T OFFICIALLY PUNISHED or even ADMONISHED...........years later, you are basically saying that Democrats CONDONED what Bush and Cheney did.

............specifically because people did not stand up and officially declare that they are bad guys.

So the clear answer here is to DO JUST THAT, today, against somebody who is crossing the line.

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

It's the title of the thread

That means that since you are responding to the question (title of the thread)...............you've effectively TOLD US that you're a conservative.

?????????????

Edited by jehurey

7 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I'm sure he has

Well what you’re arguing is like saying you shouldn’t put  Al Capone in jail for tax evasion when he’s done so much worse 

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That means that since you are responding to the question (title of the thread)...............you've effectively TOLD US that you're a conservative.

?????????????

Are you this dumb?

3 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Well what you’re arguing is like saying you shouldn’t put  Al Capone in jail for tax evasion when he’s done so much worse 

Trump is a symptom of a much larger problem. 

To Jerry, yes he should testify. Will it change anything? No. 

You have a two party system and they are completely entrenched on their own sides. The only way Trump is removed is by defeating him in November. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Are you this dumb?

You responded to the question this thread posed.

You want to discuss this........you need to be prepared to discuss this all the way. What's with this "well, I don't need to continue anymore because I'm not a conservative and this thread only asked them"???????

You wanna play devil's advocate, same thing applies.

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

You still treat symptoms.

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

You're getting denser by the minute. 

Yeah. Cooke basically has accepted, WHOLESALE, that Biden committed a crime. Even though there is zero evidence to that accusation.

Lev Parnas, in his interview with Rachel Maddow, said he has looked at collected evidence that involved Biden and his dealings with Burisma and EVEN HE SAID he doesn't think Biden committed anything that resembled a crime.

He says that it appeared like he was there to clearly help enforce changes that would help eliminate corruption within the Ukraine. He said Biden was trying to reduce corruption.

But, here were have a clear case of somebody WHO HAS BEEN DUPED with no information, whatsoever.

7 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

You have a two party system and they are completely entrenched on their own sides. The only way Trump is removed is by defeating him in November. 

No he can be removed through impeachment. And the longer the story goes the more we see how additional republicans were involved

Just last week we learned that Lev Parnas has implicated Nunes and the involvement of conspiring a possible hit on an ambassador

The linger it goes we get to see the depths of corruption and more voter discontent. I just hope Biden and other establishment Democrat corruption in Ukraine gets exposed in this whole ordeal too

51 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

a president who in the grand scheme of things has not been as terrible as the previous two presidents who worsened the middle east 10 fold and committed mass murder on civilians. 

Trump has not been as terrible as Obama?

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah. Cooke basically has accepted, WHOLESALE, that Biden committed a crime. Even though there is zero evidence to that accusation.

Lev Parnas, in his interview with Rachel Maddow, said he has looked at collected evidence that involved Biden and his dealings with Burisma and EVEN HE SAID he doesn't think Biden committed anything that resembled a crime.

He says that it appeared like he was there to clearly help enforce changes that would help eliminate corruption within the Ukraine. He said Biden was trying to reduce corruption.

But, here were have a clear case of somebody WHO HAS BEEN DUPED with no information, whatsoever.

At the very least he's a nepetist and used his position as an elected leader to a provide high paying position to a family member.

But you go right on ahead and protect your bullshit.

matt-jackson-jeopardy-1.gif