Get ready cows. A turkey is coming.

That Tommy Fisher guy from GAF seems to be pretty sure of himself..

Just need to remind you things that i said before for the last time\
GPU: PS5>SeX ~10%
RayTracing Accelerators: PS5>X1 (PS5's RT works by using acceleration structures and algorithms much like nVidia's RTX cores)
CPU: Sex>PS5 ~ 6%
Memory: PS5>Sex for the size and bandwidth
SSD: PS5>Sex ~ Over twice as fast (this is the biggest and most noticable difference)
Fan noise (Dev-Kit): Sex>PS5 (not as egregious 1x vs. Pro).

BTW it's up to you believe me or not, but things gonna be clear very soon and you will find out who knows and who knows shit.

Bonus?
Remedy and Housemarque have been in Sony's WWS family for a while now!

Techland belongs to MS now!

That all seems pretty believable imo.  Pretty much no real difference between them.

Edited by Remij_
10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That all seems pretty believable imo.  Pretty much no real difference between them.

that would be great. i still won't get a ps5 until it has exclusives i want, or unless there's truly a substantial difference in multiplats over current gen games. i want something like that demo you posted yesterday. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

that would be great. i still won't get a ps5 until it has exclusives i want, or unless there's truly a substantial difference in multiplats over current gen games. i want something like that demo you posted yesterday. 

That Osiris guy at GAF said the next gen game "vertical slice" he saw has a main character and environment even more realistic than the what was in the demo I posted.  I dunno about that... but that's what he's saying.

Also, it sounds like PS5 may have the better Ray Tracing implementation according to those guys.

BTW, this Project Mara video... is rendered in real-time.  It's not "real footage".. :] 

RT :juggle: 

Edited by Remij_
1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Dont know about the specs but the Housemarque thing seeming even more likely since they just announced that they will be revealing their new AAA IP benig made alongside an unnamed partner. Everything points to it being Sony and for PS5 cause otherwise they could announce it. 

5 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

You wanna know what happens after you

• Paint yourself into a $500 price point
  •  Hedge all your bets on multiplayer games only
  •  Invest heavily in temporary gimmicks like Kinect
  •  Lag behind exclusive games 
  •  Skip showing new ip and let other 3rd party studios steal your e3 stage

lol guy nobody's investing in Kinect this isn't 2012. 

How you cows gonna let the bitter ex lemming come up with the first actual response in this thread? 

:mj:

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Also Techland makes sense there was a rumour MS was going shopping in Poland. The Call of Juarez series is fantastic.

Yeah, it's perfect for Xbox Game Studios.

image.png.708ac8975fc65cf72bb92cc9662bba2b.png

:mj: 

• Haha 1