Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

Klobachar

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

:| why is she a thing?

Because she's a bland boring midwestern centrist, and bland boring midwestern centrist voters decide the election, because of the electoral college.   4 of the top 6 closest states in the 2016 are in the midwest or at least rust belt in Pennslyvania's case.  https://www.usnews.com/news/the-run-2016/articles/2016-11-14/the-10-closest-states-in-the-2016-election

She is from the Midwest, has won minnesota (A key swing state) with 60% of the vote.   Of course she sucks, but does it matter if whoever your chosen candidate is doesn't suck, if they can't win the election?   Out of every candidate, because of the terrible electoral college system, she is by far the most electable in the general election, yet has no chance in hell of winning the primary, because people are morons and think an actual communist like Bernie Sanders is still gonna be beating Trump after Trump spends hundreds of millions digging up all his pro communist quotes.

1 hour ago, PeterPopoff said:

Because she's a bland boring midwestern centrist, and bland boring midwestern centrist voters decide the election, because of the electoral college.   4 of the top 6 closest states in the 2016 are in the midwest or at least rust belt in Pennslyvania's case.  https://www.usnews.com/news/the-run-2016/articles/2016-11-14/the-10-closest-states-in-the-2016-election

She is from the Midwest, has won minnesota (A key swing state) with 60% of the vote.   Of course she sucks, but does it matter if whoever your chosen candidate is doesn't suck, if they can't win the election?   Out of every candidate, because of the terrible electoral college system, she is by far the most electable in the general election, yet has no chance in hell of winning the primary, because people are morons and think an actual communist like Bernie Sanders is still gonna be beating Trump after Trump spends hundreds of millions digging up all his pro communist quotes.

Her voice though :lemming:

31 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

and a literal nazi too? 

We have the receipts. One of his friends who's a university professor said the worst person you could be stranded on desert island with is Bernie because he'd literally wake up in the morning and start ranting for hours about "the revolution."

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

We have the receipts. One of his friends who's a university professor said the worst person you could be stranded on desert island with is Bernie because he'd literally wake up in the morning and start ranting for hours about "the revolution."

You can actually tell that he's following an alt-right group on facebook, which is where he's getting his material. LOL

hahaha her story is so funny

14 hours ago, jehurey said:

You can actually tell that he's following an alt-right group on facebook, which is where he's getting his material. LOL

I can actually tell you follow literal communist groups.

:patrice: 

3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

I can actually tell you follow literal communist groups.

:patrice: 

Really, which ones?

Name them?

56 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Really, which ones?

Name them?

The Jacobin which you've used as a source, and you also use racist shit like The Root as a source LOL!

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

The Jacobin which you've used as a source, and you also use racist shit like The Root as a source LOL!

Really?

Their communist?

Show me evidence that they promote COMMUNISM.

I'll wait.

2 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Did you list the ones saucer follows?

Yup. Years ago. Many times.

In fact, a couple of years ago, I've even traced back a claim Saucer made to a youtuber, and then traced where that youtube was getting the claim from and demonstrated to him that it was a right-winger.

Haven't I caught you before following fake astro-turfers alt-right'ers pretending to form left-wing groups pretending that they are leaving the Democratic party?

Do you not realize that me investigating the source of your claim is usually one of the FIRST things I do?

Saucer just attempted to make a claim regarding Barack Obama withholding money for Ukraine in a mis-leading fashion.  I traced it back to a talking point that was created by Florida Republican Congressman Matt Gaettz and Trump's Lawyer during the Senate Trial, Jay Sekulow.

Did you really think that question was going to work on me? lol

37 minutes ago, jehurey said:

In fact, a couple of years ago, I've even traced back a claim Saucer made to a youtuber, and then traced where that youtube was getting the claim from and demonstrated to him that it was a right-winger.

Haven't I caught you before following fake astro-turfers alt-right'ers pretending to form left-wing groups pretending that they are leaving the Democratic party?

Do you not realize that me investigating the source of your claim is usually one of the FIRST things I do?

Saucer just attempted to make a claim regarding Barack Obama withholding money for Ukraine in a mis-leading fashion.  I traced it back to a talking point that was created by Florida Republican Congressman Matt Gaettz and Trump's Lawyer during the Senate Trial, Jay Sekulow.

Did you really think that question was going to work on me? lol

It was a simple question bud. 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

It was a simple question bud. 

And I gave such a comprehensive answer that any doubt you may have been attempting to make was utterly crushed.

...in case you missed that.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And I gave such a comprehensive answer that any doubt you may have been attempting to make was utterly crushed.

...in case you missed that.

You didn't list anything though :tophat2:

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

You didn't list anything though :tophat2:

Yes I did.

Go read the post for multiple examples of two different times. And then I even gave a third example.......you and your "Red Pill" guy masquerading as a liberal.

Edited by jehurey

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Back to lying as usual. 

The incident you're talking about is when a Lift/Uber driver sent Lauren Southern a video of fare he picked up who was a drunk SJW girl who threatened to get him fired and smear him all over social media because he had a Hula dancer on his dashboard and she thought it was cultural appropriation. I then posted the YouTube vid on here and made fun of her.

Lauren made no claims, she simply posted the video on YouTube. She was literally just the person who uploaded the video for the driver.

That's was your big proof that I'm alt-right. :biggrin:

Edited by Saucer