Sign in to follow this  
SheepKilla

Trump lawyers poised to "demolish" Democrats' legal arguments

And WHO was the one that told you this would happen, while you REE'd that this impeachment was finally it? :reg: This is from fucking CNN! 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/opinions/impeachment-trial-democrats-trial-lacks-legitimacy-stewart/index.html 

You know what happens after your idiots Schiff, Pelosi, and Nadler talk for hours?

No, seriously, do you know what happens?

Then it's actual LAWYERS' turns to talk. Which is coming this week-end, because they desperately tried to extend it so cameras wouldn't pick them up destroying them. THIS IS WHY PELOSI ORIGINALLY DID NOT WANT TO DO THIS.

oh GOD this is gonna be GOOD :will:

I checked in on their opening statements about 50 different times and all they were doing was repeating themselves hour after hour, no real evidence of anything, no actual crime, just talking about the same nothingness 50 different ways. 

These people are such an embarrassment. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I checked in on their opening statements about 50 different times and all they were doing was repeating themselves hour after hour, no real evidence of anything, no actual crime, just talking about the same nothingness 50 different ways. 

These people are such an embarrassment. 

No they showed evidence, actually witness testimony.

I love how you're now trying to mimic Trump's Lawyers talking points.

Oh they're REPEATING INFORMATION, eh??????????????

Yeah.............if you have hard evidence that confirms it, I'd be repeating it as well.

You don't need two smoking guns when you already have one smoking gun.

Just now, jehurey said:

No they showed evidence, actually witness testimony.

I love how you're now trying to mimic Trump's Lawyers talking points.

Oh they're REPEATING INFORMATION, eh??????????????

Yeah.............if you have hard evidence that confirms it, I'd be repeating it as well.

You don't need two smoking guns when you already have one smoking gun.

Give up, you're deflated, go die in a hole somewhere already. You people are done. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Give up, you're deflated, go die in a hole somewhere already. You people are done. 

I love how you guys know you lost these arguments...............so you just resort to flat-out whining.

Good to see you guys mimic your master.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you guys know you lost these arguments...............so you just resort to flat-out winning.

Good to see you guys mimic your master.

:blessed:

Analysts are saying that when Trump wins this, he will truly be much harder to get rid of. In fact, these clowns might have even bolstered him in 2020. :will: 

Why do you think Pelosi didn't send the impeachment articles to the house? you MORONS  :will:

Related image

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Analysts are saying that when Trump wins this, he will truly be much harder to get rid of. In fact, these clowns might have even bolstered him in 2020. :will: 

Why do you think Pelosi didn't send the impeachment articles to the house? you MORONS  :will:

Related image

"analysts are saying"

Show me those "analysts"

He's impeached.

Tell me............does that mean the Clintons were seen in a more favorable light AFTER Bill got Impeached.:colbertdid:

Trump IS impeached..............he will forever be the third Impeached president of the United States.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

"analysts are saying"

Show me those "analysts"

He's impeached.

Tell me............does that mean the Clintons were seen in a more favorable light AFTER Bill got Impeached.:colbertdid:

Trump IS impeached..............he will forever be the third Impeached president of the United States.

In Jerry's mind he actually believes a partisan witchhunt and sham impeachment leveraged with no actual crimes means something. 

:lawl:

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

In Jerry's mind he actually believes a partisan witchhunt and sham impeachment leveraged with no actual crimes means something. 

Then explain to me why Republicans had 9 investigations in Hillary Clinton over Benghazi.

So.........after the first investigation..........she was exonerated.

And the second..............exonerated.

And the third............and the fourth.........and the fifth?

Why'd the Republicans keep on having more investigations? By your logic, it would've made her more popular and WIN AN ELECTION?

25 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The Democrats finally moving forward with impeachment is now exactly like...

being the kid that has to give a 20 minute presentation to the class, on a subject he knows nothing about. and he never did the actual homework, so he has to pretend like he knows what he's talking about.

....TIMES A THOUSAND! :lawl:   

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

The Democrats finally moving forward with impeachment is now exactly like...

being the kid that has to give a 20 minute presentation to the class, on a subject he knows nothing about. and he never did the actual homework, so he has to pretend like he knows what he's talking about.

....TIMES A THOUSAND! :lawl:   

Seems like you just did that, right now.

Except you came up 19.5 minutes short. LOL

Edited by jehurey

They typically mask their claims in jargon and faux moral outrage.

"The Office of the President did high crimes against the state by securing funding in contrast to established United States Law in the Ukraine region." 

they are using fucking JARGON to mask that they are MAKING IT UP as they go along. ROFLMAO :lawl:   it's exactly like the fucking kid giving a presentation and filling in the silence with statements that go in circle, so he can use up more time and look like he knows what he's talking about. 

and i LOVE how nobody ever stopped to question the logic of how it switched from Russia to Ukraine. 

2 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

and i LOVE how nobody ever stopped to question the logic of how it switched from Russia to Ukraine. 

Oh didn't you know? Trump fucked over Ukraine by blocking military aid because he's a Russian agent trying to allow them to advance on Ukraine. 

:mj:

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh didn't you know? Trump fucked over Ukraine by blocking military aid because he's a Russian agent trying to allow them to advance on Ukraine. 

:mj:

Except...........that's exactly it.

Ukraine needs that financial aid because they are fighting literal battles with Russia.

Holding the aid HELPS Russia.

Oh and by the way............Trump asked Ukraine for TWO THINGS

1.) Declaring that there's a criminal investigation in the Bidens

2.) Declaring an investigation in Crowdstrike by saying that there was a Crowdstrike server in the Ukraine, and that is where the 2016 hacking actually came from.

https://apnews.com/aa1f66a1770d4995a6bada960a7d119e

Why Trump asked Ukraine’s president about ‘CrowdStrike’

By FRANK BAJAKOctober 17, 2019

In his now-infamous July phone call with Ukraine’s president, President Donald Trump referred briefly to a long-discredited conspiracy theory that tries to cast doubt on Russia’s role in the 2016 hacking of the Democratic National Committee.

Some Trump backers who circulate unsubstantiated rumors have latched onto some version of the theory to support claims he’s being persecuted by “the deep state,” also known as the federal bureaucracy, as the House of Representatives begins an impeachment inquiry. The issue arose anew Thursday, when White House acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said he had “absolutely” heard Trump mention “the corruption that related to the DNC server.”

In broad outline, the theory contends — without evidence, of course — that the DNC hack was a setup based on fabricated computer records and designed to cast blame on Russia. One key figure in this supposed conspiracy: CrowdStrike, a security firm hired by the DNC that detected, stopped and analyzed the hack five months before the 2016 election.

Here’s how Trump’s phone call brought this conspiracy back into currency.

THE CALL

During his July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, Trump made a brief and cryptic reference to CrowdStrike. According to a reconstructed transcript of the call released by the White House, which is not a verbatim account, he said:

“I would like to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say CrowdStrike . I guess you have one of your wealthy people . The server, they say Ukraine has it.” Trump added that he’d like to have Attorney General William Barr call “you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it.”

There is only one country in the entire world whose official position is that the 2016 Election hacking actually came from the Ukraine.

And that country is Russia.

And Donald Trump was forcing a Quid Pro Quo on the Ukraine to try and legitimize what Russia is claiming.

Why?

Because if Trump declares that the 2016 hack actually came from Ukraine........guess who gets their sanctions lifted???

BAM. I just explained how Russia is still involved..........its going to go in one ear and out the other, isn't it?:reg:

So, years of investigation and scrutiny by half the world including FBI. Thousands of documents. Thousands upon thousands of hours of hearings. Hours upon hours of news coverage.

and a PHONE call threatening to with-hold AID if a criminal is not investigated, is your smoking gun for impeachment? :smugcena:

Just now, SheepKilla said:

So, years of investigation and scrutiny by half the world including FBI. Thousands of documents. Thousands upon thousands of hours of hearings. Hours upon hours of news coverage.

and a PHONE call threatening to with-hold AID if a criminal is not investigated, is your smoking gun for impeachment? :smugcena:

:hest: You can see the levels of intelligence we're dealing with here.