Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vini

Breaking: Bernie is alt right

Recommended Posts

It really is sad how obvious alt-right'ers like yourself have this pent up butthurt, and seem to use 95% of your entire time and energy whining about people who have labelled you an alt-right'er.

 

Which is a fruitless endeavor.............because you obviously are.:shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It really is sad how obvious alt-right'ers like yourself have this pent up butthurt, and seem to use 95% of your entire time and energy whining about people who have labelled you an alt-right'er.

 

Which is a fruitless endeavor.............because you obviously are.:shrug:

the obsession the left has with purity testing is really quite repulsive and unappealing to the average voter. If you really want to push people away then you and your sjw type people are doing a fantastic job.

 

If a candidate can bring people in they should be lauded not berated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

the obsession the left has with purity testing is really quite repulsive and unappealing to the average voter. If you really want to push people away then you and your sjw type people are doing a fantastic job.

 

If a candidate can bring people in they should be lauded not berated 

Doesn't seem like there's an obsession.

 

In fact...................the only people on this forum who have brought up Bernie being on Rogan as an issue that the "left is outrage about"

 

...........are alt-right'ers.

 

I'm on reddit quite a bit..............nobody is complaining there. And the handful of people who tried posting articles about that were alt-right'ers trying to plant the story.  Most people dismissed it as a petty attempt by establishment democrats to say something bad about Bernie.

 

Sorry........whatever is you THINK is happening.........isn't actually happening.

 

You're not engaged in this story because you're trying to defend Bernie........you're here because this is just another "whine about liberals" narrative that you want to plant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

How is Joe Rogan alt-right?

He talks rational and logical sense in most cases, that basically qualifies for being alt-right these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He talks rational and logical sense in most cases, that basically qualifies for being alt-right these days.

He makes Caitlyn Jenner jokes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He talks rational and logical sense in most cases, that basically qualifies for being alt-right these days.

:drake:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:drake:

You know its bad when the alt-right is trying to hold up a casual libertarian who intentionally gets controversial people on his podcast because it HELPS his podcast numbers, as one of their greatest achievements.

 

Joe Rogan did not one, but two NBC shows when he was in his twenties, a by-the-numbers sitcom that he would've done for 10 years had Phil Hartman not been killed and one of the most textbook shitty reality tv gameshow that he did do for almost 10 years. And that is clearly where he's earned most of his money before he got the MMA gig.

 

And Rogan will ride that MMA shit to the ground, even though its already jumped the shark.

 

I don't understand where Rogan got this aura of out-the-mainstream reputation.  Dude earned most of his money selling out since he was 18 years old.

 

The smartest thing Joe Rogan has done is knowing how to manipulate white guys to his monetary benefit. But, we've clearly seen alot of guys do that recently (Craig Harris, Jordan Peterson, that short guy from New York that got beat up[ in the donut shop, etc.)

Edited by jehurey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

 

The smartest thing Joe Rogan has done is knowing how to manipulate white guys to his monetary benefit. But, we've clearly seen alot of guys do that recently (Craig Harris, Jordan Peterson, that short guy from New York that got beat up[ in the donut shop, etc.)

lol Jerry thinks all popular white dudes are scheming sociopaths

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Vini said:

lol Jerry thinks all popular white dudes are scheming sociopaths

They're not sociopaths. They just stumbled upon an easy scheme, so why not do it?

 

Hell all Dave Chappelle needed to do was bash SJW for one of his specials..........and how quickly did you jump on that? And other alt-righter's rushing to Rotten Tomatoes to pump up the score.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jehurey said:

They're not sociopaths. They just stumbled upon an easy scheme, so why not do it?

 

Hell all Dave Chappelle needed to do was bash SJW for one of his specials..........and how quickly did you jump on that? And other alt-righter's rushing to Rotten Tomatoes to pump up the score.

If you know the secret to success why are you unemployed and living with your brother? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jehurey said:

Doesn't seem like there's an obsession.

 

Lyin' Jer trying to gaslight something everything can plainly see is the definition of pathological lying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that a 00's game show host and sports commentator is causing this much drama is stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ike said:

The fact that a 00's game show host and sports commentator is causing this much drama is stupid.

 

We've been trying to warn you about the Woke Inquisition since 2014 and you kept sticking your head in the sand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Saucer said:

 

We've been trying to warn you about the Woke Inquisition since 2014 and you kept sticking your head in the sand.

Lol it is kinda like the Spanish inquisition for sure :dwill:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

If you know the secret to success why are you unemployed and living with your brother? 

If you aren't alt-right......why are you getting pissed off and responding back to me like one?:sass1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saucer said:

 

Lyin' Jer trying to gaslight something everything can plainly see is the definition of pathological lying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow..........you're now following news outlets that you spend most of your time dismissing and accusing them of manipulating what is actually happening.

 

Guess you lost your right to criticize CNN's reporting from this point forward.

 

And then you have to dig into tweets that nobody here knows of, nor would they care.

 

Remember when the Warren accusing Sanders of sexism story was going to rile up the SJW and hurt Sanders?  How long did that one last? 72 hours? Even CNN gave up on that one after a week.

 

Try again. Try harder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×