Sign in to follow this  
Vini

Breaking: Bernie is alt right

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

Wow..........you're now following news outlets that you spend most of your time dismissing and accusing them of manipulating what is actually happening.

Guess you lost your right to criticize CNN's reporting from this point forward.

Media critics shouldn't watch the media they're critical of? Brian Seltzer can't criticize Fox because he watches Fox. If you watch a media outlet, you must believe all of its reporting? LOL!!!!

This may make the Top 10 Dumbest Jerry Arguments. It's an thing of beauty. You just keep out retarding yourself these days. :kaz:

36 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Media critics shouldn't watch the media they're critical of? Brian Seltzer can't criticize Fox because he watches Fox. If you watch a media outlet, you must believe all of its reporting? LOL!!!!

This may make the Top 10 Dumbest Jerry Arguments. It's an thing of beauty. You just keep out retarding yourself these days. :kaz:

Sorry..............you're not changing the argument.

You went from discrediting what CNN says up until today.............in which you now believe their narrative.

You got busted, plain and simple.

Get mad all you want, but you're making yourself out to be a hypocrite.

CNN just became credible, according to you.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Sorry..............you're not changing the argument.

You went from discrediting what CNN says up until today.............in which you now believe their narrative.

You got busted, plain and simple.

Get mad all you want, but you're making yourself out to be a hypocrite.

CNN just became credible, according to you.

He directly replied to what you said :mindblown:

3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

He directly replied to what you said :mindblown:

I caught him in a hypocrisy, because he (and you, as well) always like to discredit ANY narrative that CNN tries to scandalize because you guys always say that its agenda-driven.

Now, you're trying to use the same media outlets regarding the "supposed outrage" over liberals hating on Bernie for the Rogan endorsement.

In this case, your anti-SJW agenda lines up with the Democratic Establishment in both wanting to create division amongst the progressive-wing.

The division being: "liberals are now turning on Bernie" (which is laughable).

CNN is now your helpful ally in this matter, gee what hypocrisy.

1. Jerry's gaslighting blews up in his face. 2. Tries to change the subject. 3. Can only come up with the idiotic argument that you either have to believe everything a media outlet reports or disbelieve everything all of it. 4. Laughter.

Its not like we can verify CNN's report that orgs like MoveOn and Human Rights Campaign criticized Bernie. I mean that would require something impossible like citing a tweet from MoveOn criticizing Bernie like I did immediately below the CNN tweet I cited. That would be like magic, yo. And it's not like CNN reporting on the story isn't evidence itself that the story was reported on at length by the mainstream Leftwing press. Or the Guardian reporting on it or Slate or The Daily Beast or Vox or it being the #1 Twitter hashtag.

:trump2:

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

1. Jerry's gaslighting blews up in his face. 2. Tries to change the subject. 3. Can only come up with the idiotic argument that you either have to believe everything a media outlet reports or disbelieve everything all of it. 4. Laughter.

Its not like we can verify CNN's report that orgs like MoveOn and Human Rights Campaign criticized Bernie. I mean that would require something impossible like citing a tweet from MoveOn criticizing Bernie like I did immediately below the CNN tweet I cited. That would be like magic, yo. And it's not like CNN reporting on the story isn't evidence itself that the story was reported on at length by the mainstream Leftwing press. Or the Guardian reporting on it or Slate or The Daily Beast or Vox or it being the #1 Twitter hashtag.

:trump2:

LOL he was too scared to direct-quote me.

The jonb strategy, so we already know just by that--that he's working with weak material here.

I like how me pointing out their hypocrisy and PROVING their hypocrisy..........is considered "gaslighting" to saucer.

Bascally, if I nail down exactly what he's doing, and he can't whataboutism his way or respond to it, he thinks he's being "gaslighted"

Its very simple, for YEARS, you have said that CNN is agenda-driven news outlet, intentionally trying to scandalize and create divisive narrative that suits them and the "people they work with" which was your vague way of saying the "Establishment Left"

..........and all I did was merely catch you running to CNN to try and support your "extreme LEFTISTS GOIn' WILD" attempt.

Your goals just so happened to aligned with the "establishment Democrats" goals against Bernie in this instance, and I'm pointing out the hypocrisy. That's all.

No need to get mad that I nailed you on it.:drake:

You got so mad, you accused me of being a jacobinmag fanboy.............and then you proceed to post more links about communism from jacobinmag in one post than I've ever had before.  And my one link from jacobinmag was used as a source to ARGUE AGAINST a social program like UBI.

It blew up in your face magnificently, and you've been spinning in place ever since.lol