Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

Recording reveals Trump wanted Biden to run and was afraid of Bernie

Recommended Posts


 

Do you guys have an obession with this broad or something? If she’s on your subscription list, I’m so sorry. I’ve seen a dozen of her vids posted here And they’re all verbal diarrhea 

 

 

Edited by Delita

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Delita said:


 

Do you guys have an obession with this broad or something? If she’s on your subscription list, I’m so sorry. I’ve seen a dozen of her vids posted here And they’re all verbal diarrhea 

 

 

Don't attack the messenger 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Delita said:


 

Do you guys have an obession with this broad or something? If she’s on your subscription list, I’m so sorry. I’ve seen a dozen of her vids posted here And they’re all verbal diarrhea 

 

 

Youtubers aren't a valid, truthful source for the news? :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Ike said:

Youtubers aren't a valid, truthful source for the news? :|

There are people on this board that think Youtubers are the most valid and truthful sources. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

There are people on this board that think Youtubers are the most valid and truthful sources. :D

I know. Youtube and Facebook are killing fact based news reporting. :shake:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

There are people on this board that think Youtubers are the most valid and truthful sources. :D

This is a bad time for the era of news.

 

Like I understand the criticism of corporations taking over news channels and affecting the quality of reporting. I wholeheartedly agree that is whats happening.

 

But I'm not to youtube news, that doesn't even have people on the ground getting the news. They're just taking other outlet's video and articles and making their analysis off of that. That's second-hand interpreted news. That's fucking ridiculous.

 

I don't know why a local newspaper hasn't moved their operations to a youtube channel so that maybe they can get some revenue that way, or a daily podcast so that they can also include advertising to help pay for their operation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

ITS AN AUDIO RECORDING OF AN ACTUAL EVENT. 

 

Leftists on this board are so defensive these days they'll even circle the wagons to defend Biden when the center or right criticize him. It's bizarre. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Delita said:


 

Do you guys have an obession with this broad or something? If she’s on your subscription list, I’m so sorry. I’ve seen a dozen of her vids posted here And they’re all verbal diarrhea 

 

 

it's just cooke and he's gay so that explains it

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I don't think there's a single person on here that actually likes Biden. :D

Its really sad that people like Saucer will tell themselves in order to keep that bubble of theirs intact.

 

We are criticizing people who would be stupid enough to follow........FOLLOW......youtube channels from complete unaccredited amateurs as news sources.

 

And they tried to turn that into "leftists" defending Biden. (because they don't want to respond to the actual topic that was raised).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its really sad that people like Saucer will tell themselves in order to keep that bubble of theirs intact.

 

We are criticizing people who would be stupid enough to follow........FOLLOW......youtube channels from complete unaccredited amateurs as news sources.

 

And they tried to turn that into "leftists" defending Biden. (because they don't want to respond to the actual topic that was raised).

Who said news sources? I certainly didnt claim shoeOnHead was a news source. She has opinions,  I agree with her pro Bernie/Tulsi/Yang stance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cookester15 said:

Who said news sources? I certainly didnt claim shoeOnHead was a news source. She has opinions,  I agree with her pro Bernie/Tulsi/Yang stance. 

if you keep on going to it, and using it to get your information.

 

........then its a news source.

 

And your "source" is punditry. its opinion programming. So its even WORSE because its information delivered to you VIA an opinion/interpretation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

if you keep on going to it, and using it to get your information.

 

........then its a news source.

 

And your "source" is punditry. its opinion programming. So its even WORSE because its information delivered to you VIA an opinion/interpretation.

The point of the thread is the

Quote

AUDIO RECORDING

 which has absolutely nothing to do with the YouTube channel. Stop being obtuse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

The point of the thread is the

 which has absolutely nothing to do with the YouTube channel. Stop being obtuse. 

No.......I posted the full 1 hr and 20 minute video DIRECTLY from Lev Parnas' Lawyer.

 

THATS posted RAW information that is unfiltered or unaffected from any other news source.

 

I did it last night.

 

You went and posted it through some shitty, opinion-based youtuber.

 

Why don't you make the extra, unbiased effort, to post things without trying to drop them into agenda-based outlets?

 

I found the video through an article from Politico.........but I didn't post the politco's re-posting.......I went and found a direct link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.......I posted the full 1 hr and 20 minute video DIRECTLY from Lev Parnas' Lawyer.

 

THATS posted RAW information that is unfiltered or unaffected from any other news source.

 

I did it last night.

 

You went and posted it through some shitty, opinion-based youtuber.

 

Why don't you make the extra, unbiased effort, to post things without trying to drop them into agenda-based outlets?

 

I found the video through an article from Politico.........but I didn't post the politco's re-posting.......I went and found a direct link.

You expect me to read all your posts and listen to an hour and 20 minute video? :| I'm sorry I can hardly read the first sentence of your rambling diatribes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cookester15 said:

You expect me to read all your posts and listen to an hour and 20 minute video? :| I'm sorry I can hardly read the first sentence of your rambling diatribes. 

I went and time-stamped, and had you actually visited the DIRECT TWEET, or the DIRECT YOUTUBE link, you would easily find the timestamp for that relevant talking point.

 

You're basically ADMITTING that you're half-assing your research.

 

........and I sure as hell don't dispute that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course he is

 

Trump demolished every single establishment Republican and Democrat who stood in his way in his Presedential run by attacking them from the left on trade, war, corruption. He wrecked the heir apparent to both the Bush and Clinton families

 

He can’t get to the left of Bernie, which would have made things much harder in 2016

 

That doesn’t matter as much in 2020 now that his base is so ingrained though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×