Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

Recording reveals Trump wanted Biden to run and was afraid of Bernie

17 minutes ago, Saucer said:

The audio is newsworthy and instead you guys jumped on Cook.  

The audio was already posted.

17 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Edit for Clarity: I don't think Cook meant it as a dig at Sanders at all, it was a dig at Biden, and ya'll are so paranoid about non-Leftists criticizing your team that you still jumped on him even though he was taking a shot at your main rival candidate in the party.

Nobody thought he was taking a dig at Sanders.

My entire argument in the discussion between you and I is that it's ridiculous to suggest we're ignoring the message to attack the messenger because we're generally in agreement with the message. You accused us of doing that because we're secretly Biden fans on the last page, but now you're accusing us of being paranoid and missing that the biggest Biden hater on this forum was posting something anti-Biden on this page. Like come on, dude.

3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

The audio was already posted.

Nobody thought he was taking a dig at Sanders.

My entire argument in the discussion between you and I is that it's ridiculous to suggest we're ignoring the message to attack the messenger because we're generally in agreement with the message. You accused us of doing that because we're secretly Biden fans on the last page, but now you're accusing us of being paranoid and missing that the biggest Biden hater on this forum was posting something anti-Biden on this page. Like come on, dude.

I don't even know which thread Jerry posted that audio. If I had seen it I wouldn't have made another thread 

22 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I don't even know which thread Jerry posted that audio. If I had seen it I wouldn't have made another thread 

Which is fine. I'm not knocking re-posts and don't expect anybody to be militant in determining what has already been posted, especially with how often a thread ends up going 5+ pages as two people argue over something then some news just gets tacked onto that and lost in the shuffle as the two people continue to argue.

8 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

No it's not that you like Biden, it's that you're protecting him because if he wins the nom you still want him to to beat Trump. So you don't want him bloodied up by outsiders. 

It's the usual tribal thing where it's okay for the tribe to criticize one of its own but how dare an outsider do it because you still want your tribe to be leader even if you can't have your favorite guy among the tribe be the leader.

Edited by Saucer

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

I got this guy butthurt, going on 5 days straight now.

You're so intimidated by me that you're counting the days until I take my boot off your head? LOL!!!

15 minutes ago, Saucer said:

No, it's not that you like Biden, it's that you're protecting him because if he wins the nom you still want him to to beat Trump. So you don't want him bloodied up by outsiders. 

It's the usual tribal thing where it's okay for the tribe to criticize one of its own but how dare an outsider do it because you still want your tribe to be leader even if you can't have your favorite guy among the tribe be the leader.

Oh please, there have been plenty of instances of Cooke or other posters criticizing Biden and not once have I ever defended him. I've even piled on in some cases.

You're just throwing shit at the wall and trying to see what sticks.

18 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You also thought nobody believed Iran would back down even though most ME experts did. Are you sure you're ready to be the spokesperson for humanity?

What are you even talking about?

4 hours ago, Saucer said:

You're so intimidated by me that you're counting the days until I take my boot off your head? LOL!!!

No..........I'm just counting the number of arguments you've stopped responding to.

:rass: