US Holiday Season Hardware sales numbers, Switch over 2 million in Dec alone, Xbox1 #2 in Dec.

6 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Yes.. it does.. if you're someone who's already played those games years before (which we have).. then Switches 2019 looks like a fucking drought shit pile  :drake: 

No, sorry.......you keep on trying to change over to YOUR subject.

I'm talking about what Gouko said.......with new exclusives on the console.

Did you really you were just going to switch back to your whataboutism and I wasn't going to notice it.

Here's comes the question again:

Which doesn't affect anything he [Goukosan] just said, right?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

profitability over numbers sold. They are over 106m and the gen is ending so they don't really care much about getting more out there tbh. They'd rather make money while selling consoles then just sel

Just look at the amount of TRASH on this system in just over a couple weeks.  

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

[shows web forum poll] :mjgrin:

Post one that shows people giving a shit about what you say.

Switch had the most good games and exclusives of 2019... and yet the people clearly don't think it was even close to the best platform of 2019...

Funny how that works isn't it?  You'd think that someone who argues about politics as much as you do would know this stuff by now :hest: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, sorry.......you keep on trying to change over to YOUR subject.

I'm talking about what Gouko said.......with new exclusives on the console.

Did you really you were just going to switch back to your whataboutism and I wasn't going to notice it.

Here's comes the question again:

I' m talking about whether the PEOPLE actually give a fuck about what you idiots are saying or not?

Selling more consoles in 2019 does NOT mean Switch was a better console in 2019....

Having more exclusive games in 2019 does NOT mean Switch had better games in 2019....

Having the most good games in 2019... does NOT mean that people who have played most of those games years prior... give a shit in 2019....

Take your question and shove it up your ass :kaz: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Post one that shows people giving a shit about what you say.

Switch had the most good games and exclusives of 2019... and yet the people clearly don't think it was even close to the best platform of 2019...

Funny how that works isn't it?  You'd think that someone who argues about politics as much as you do would know this stuff by now :hest: 

LOL

You might as well show me a poll saying that you won an argument.

Hell, you actually got a chance to win, now. Go make a thread poll:ufdup:

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I' m talking about whether the PEOPLE actually give a fuck about what you idiots are saying or not?

Selling more consoles in 2019 does NOT mean Switch was a better console in 2019....

Having more exclusive games in 2019 does NOT mean Switch had better games in 2019....

Having the most good games in 2019... does NOT mean that people who have played most of those games years prior... give a shit in 2019....

Take your question and shove it up your ass :kaz: 

Of course people give a fuck.

............did you not notice the sales figures in this thread?

If the Switch sold more units in one year than ANY OTHER PLATFORM has sold during this gen..........then ya, there's your proof that PEOPLE "actually give a fuck"

People opening up their wallet and literally paying it is quite possibly the ultimate indicator of them giving a fuck.

Your responses are now starting to sound like a lower-tier lemmings, like Spicalicious or Malax.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Of course people give a fuck.

............did you not notice the sales figures in this thread?

If the Switch sold more units in one year than ANY OTHER PLATFORM has sold during this gen..........then ya, there's your proof that PEOPLE "actually give a fuck"

People opening up their wallet and literally paying it is quite possibly the ultimate indicator of them giving a fuck.

Your responses are now starting to sound like a lower-tier lemmings, like Spicalicious or Malax.

I never said they didn't give a fuck about what they were buying... I said they don't give a fuck about what YOU are saying. 

Switch owners aren't buying Switches because it's the best selling system in 2019....  It's the best selling system in 2019 because people are buying it... for other reasons.  That ALSO doesn't mean it was the best system to own in 2019... :drake: 

People didn't buy the Switch in 2019 because Switch had the most "good games" released this year according to Metacritic.....  People bought it for some of those games... for whatever reasons.

People don't buy shit for the idiotic reasons you state.  It's meaningless.

You can just look at what THE PEOPLE are stating....

resaer.png&key=997a2dbd8a598c2e79ea2ac5c

You know why Switch isn't higher in that list for 2019?

Because most of the GOOD content for Switch was already played by people in previous years.... so nobody gives a shit.

Most Switch owners own and play other consoles.... because you pretty much have to to enjoy the best games of the year.

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I never said they didn't give a fuck about what they were buying... I said they don't give a fuck about what YOU are saying. 

Switch owners aren't buying Switches because it's the best selling system in 2019....  It's the best selling system in 2019 because people are buying it... for other reasons.  That ALSO doesn't mean it was the best system to own in 2019... :drake: 

People didn't buy the Switch in 2019 because Switch had the most "good games" released this year according to Metacritic.....  People bought it for some of those games... for whatever reasons.

I mean it's pretty obvious to anyone who can assess the past and weigh it based upon what we're seeing today. 

It's basically a repeat of last generation with some exceptions and changes. The Switch is the Wii, the PS4 is the 360, and the Xbox One is the PS3 except it never fully recovered. The overall point though is that the Switch is the Wii, it's not the gamers consoles, no one cares that the Wii technically won last generation because no gamer actually gave a shit about it, and that's just as relevant today as it was then. 

• Core system gimmick
  • Nintendo games
  • Indie games
  • 50:1 Shovelware ratio
  • Barely any relevant third party support and almost zero AA and AAA support
  • Flying off the shelves

It's clear who the target market is and who is buying it, and it's not gamers. 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You know why Switch isn't higher in that list for 2019?

Because most of the GOOD content for Switch was already played by people in previous years.... so nobody gives a shit.

Most Switch owners own and play other consoles.... because you pretty much have to to enjoy the best games of the year.

Sorry...........you're not going to break this down in different classifications.

"giving a fuck" about buying, versus other SUPPOSED versions of "giving a fuck"

Sales is the ultimate indicator of "giving a fuck" in a capitalist-based economy, and that's not changing anytime soon.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry...........you're not going to break this down in different classifications.

"giving a fuck" about buying, versus other SUPPOSED versions of "giving a fuck"

Sales is the ultimate indicator of "giving a fuck" in a capitalist-based economy, and that's not changing anytime soon.

Sales aren't an indicator that Switch was a better console to play games in 2019 than any other.

To get an idea of that, you have to ask people....

Just now, Remij_ said:

Sales aren't an indicator that Switch was a better console to play games in 2019 than any other.

Sorry, you're not going to move the subject.

The subject was that Switch has good exclusives.

And the Switch most-definitely has that.

I'll repeat it again:

-We know the games that are exclusive

-We can see them

-We can see their good review scores

Everything Gouko said is plainly and observably correct.

No web forum poll will ever offset that. A web-forum poll.:mj:

37 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And I wonder why that is, both Sony and Microsoft had passable 2019's via their contributions which would make them seem weak, but what was incredibly strong for not only both of them but also PC coming from 2018 into 2019 and throughout? 

Oh yeah, a heap of high quality awesome fucking third party AA and AAA games not on Switch. I mean it's obvious to anyone with half a brain, Switch is not a gamers system, it doesn't fill the void. It fills a general consumer void as a gift or a simple product for children and parents. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, you're not going to move the subject.

The subject was that Switch has good exclusives.

And the Switch most-definitely has that.

I'll repeat it again:

-We know the games that are exclusive

-We can see them

-We can see their good review scores

Everything Gouko said is plainly and observably correct.

No web forum poll will ever offset that. A web-forum poll.:mj:

I already told you THE PEOPLE don't give a single FUCK about what you're saying.  YOU care about that.... the people don't.  Switch having "good exclusives" and the most "good releases" and selling the most in 2019.... does NOT mean that people think it was the best platform of 2019...... like you're suggesting those things mean.  People didn't buy the Switch because Metacritic said those things...

Sorry dude... but the people have CLEARLY spoken..  People were more satisfied by their Xbox Ones in general in 2019 than they were with Switch.

42 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I already told you THE PEOPLE don't give a single FUCK about what you're saying.  YOU care about that.... the people don't.  Switch having "good exclusives" and the most "good releases" and selling the most in 2019.... does NOT mean that people think it was the best platform of 2019...... like you're suggesting those things mean.  People didn't buy the Switch because Metacritic said those things...

Sorry dude... but the people have CLEARLY spoken..  People were more satisfied by their Xbox Ones in general in 2019 than they were with Switch.

They do give a fuck.

They voted with their wallet.

.........which carries more weight than a web forum poll. Every day of the week.

Edited by jehurey
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They do give a fuck.

They voted with their wallet.

.........which carries more weight than a web forum poll. Every day of the week.

Sorry dude... but the people have CLEARLY spoken..  People were more satisfied by their Xbox Ones in general in 2019 than they were with Switch

8 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

ps4 was in its 6th year, with 90m sold; even then $199 is temporary and $299/$399 is regular

ps4s temporary price is switch lites price all the time

:dame:

When I said last year... I was referring to 2018.... 2020 just started, still thinking it's 2019 lol my bad. 

Anyways... Switch at full price with zero price drops or bundles outsold PS4 in the US in 2018 as well..... before the lite existed.:dame:

Switch line-up is trash. No one wants to play AAA third parties on Switch. So youre left with the usual first party and the odd indie titles that works well on a handheld.

Nintendo never changes, same old fucking shit.

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

What a great year for Switch..... the tri-fecta:aitch:

Yeah... if you're into data points and not new games that you haven't already played in previous years on different systems :hest: 

Hence

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

When I said last year... I was referring to 2018.... 2020 just started, still thinking it's 2019 lol my bad. 

Anyways... Switch at full price with zero price drops or bundles outsold PS4 in the US in 2018 as well..... before the lite existed.:dame:

in 2018, ps4 was in its 5th year, with 75m sold. switch was in its 2nd year, with 17m sold. switch had no price drops because it was already $299

ps4 in its 2nd year was $399, it’s black friday price was $299 - the price you could get ps4 1 day out of the year was switch’s price all the time

:whoo: