US Holiday Season Hardware sales numbers, Switch over 2 million in Dec alone, Xbox1 #2 in Dec.

7 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I already told you THE PEOPLE don't give a single FUCK about what you're saying.  YOU care about that.... the people don't.  Switch having "good exclusives" and the most "good releases" and selling the most in 2019.... does NOT mean that people think it was the best platform of 2019...... like you're suggesting those things mean.  People didn't buy the Switch because Metacritic said those things...

Sorry dude... but the people have CLEARLY spoken..  People were more satisfied by their Xbox Ones in general in 2019 than they were with Switch

People have spoken with their wallet.

Here let me explain it to you:

An actual monetary transaction that occurs in a country that operates in a capitalistic economy > vote in a web forum poll.

There's nothing you can say that debunks that.

It almost sold more than the other two competitors, combined.

People give a fuck about it, dude. There's simply no way you can get around that.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

profitability over numbers sold. They are over 106m and the gen is ending so they don't really care much about getting more out there tbh. They'd rather make money while selling consoles then just sel

Just look at the amount of TRASH on this system in just over a couple weeks.  

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, jehurey said:

People have spoken with their wallet.

Here let me explain it to you:

An actual monetary transaction that occurs in a country that operates in a capitalistic economy > vote in a web forum poll.

There's nothing you can say that debunks that.

It almost sold more than the other two competitors, combined.

People give a fuck about it, dude. There's simply no way you can get around that.

It's like you don't understand what you're being told.

8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I already told you THE PEOPLE don't give a single FUCK about what you're saying.  YOU care about that.... the people don't.  Switch having "good exclusives" and the most "good releases" and selling the most in 2019.... does NOT mean that people think it was the best platform of 2019...... like you're suggesting those things mean.  People didn't buy the Switch because Metacritic said those things...

Sorry dude... but the people have CLEARLY spoken..  People were more satisfied by their Xbox Ones in general in 2019 than they were with Switch

People aren't spending their money because of what you're saying.....

and what you're saying DOESN'T make the Switch a better system to play games in 2019....  The people need to be questioned to find the answer to that out.... and when asked... people overwhelmingly DON'T consider Switch even close to the best in 2019.

resaer.png&key=997a2dbd8a598c2e79ea2ac5c

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's like you don't understand what you're being told.

People aren't spending their money because of what you're saying.....

and what you're saying DOESN'T make the Switch a better system to play games in 2019....  The people need to be questioned to find the answer to that out.... and when asked... people overwhelmingly DON'T consider Switch even close to the best in 2019.

If "the people" that you are talking about................are the people from an anonymous web forum poll......then your response is irrelevant.

Sorry, but you're not changing the circumstances of what is a very simple argument.

People are willing to buy a product = People give a fuck about it.

Notice how simple and straightforward that sentence is?

You're not debunking that.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If "the people" that you are talking about................are the people from an anonymous web forum poll......then your response is irrelevant.

Sorry, but you're not changing the circumstances of what is a very simple argument.

People are willing to buy a product = People give a fuck about it.

Notice how simple and straightforward that sentence is?

You're not debunking that.

I never said the people don't give a fuck about the product... I said people don't give a fuck about what YOU are saying.  And what YOU are saying doesn't make the Switch the best system in 2019, as you're implying it does.  People have CLEARLY spoken when directly asked about how they view the consoles in 2019....

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I said people don't give a fuck about what YOU are saying.

Which is irrelevant, because we're talking about the Switch and its games.

[taps on scoreboard]

Switch sold more, Switch had the games, alot of those games sold very well for the year.

Did you think you would SWITCH THE CONVERSATION over to "do people care what jerry is saying"????

That was never going to work for you.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Which is irrelevant, because we're talking about the Switch and its games.

[taps on scoreboard]

Switch sold more, Switch had the games, alot of those games sold very well for the year.

Did you think you would SWITCH THE CONVERSATION over to "do people care what jerry is saying"????

That was never going to work for you.

It's not irrelevant... because you're implying that Switch hitting those talking points makes it the best system in 2019...

The people CLEARLY disagree with you.... and you're NOT changing that. :tom5: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

It's not irrelevant..

Yes it is, because you're not arguing the main point, and you're actually admitting that the main things Gouko said I continually kept on re-directing you, are indeed correct.

You're just bringing up anecdotal "people"...........who are irrelevant.

You're effectively trying to change the context of the discussion.

And its clearly not working with me. You can try it 1000 times..........its going to get slapped down 1001 times.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes it is, because you're not arguing the main point, and you're actually admitting that the main things Gouko said I continually kept on re-directing you, are indeed correct.

You're just bringing up anecdotal "people"...........who are irrelevant.

You're effectively trying to change the context of the discussion.

And its clearly not working with me. You can try it 1000 times..........its going to get slapped down 1001 times.

I'm not debating those points.... I'm telling you that they DON'T MATTER.  I've made that CLEAR.  What you are saying in this thread DOESN'T MATTER... and it DOESN'T make Switch the best system in 2019... LIKE YOU ARE IMPLYING IT DOES.

And no... a ResetERA poll is not anecdotal.. lmao

People... didn't think Switch was even CLOSE to the best platform in 2019... in fact... most people asked thought Xbox One was a BETTER PLATFORM to play games in 2019.

You're NEVER changing that... lmao 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm not debating those points.... I'm telling you that they DON'T MATTER.  I've made that CLEAR.  What you are saying in this thread DOESN'T MATTER... and it DOESN'T make Switch the best system in 2019... LIKE YOU ARE IMPLYING IT DOES.

And no... a ResetERA poll is not anecdotal.. lmao

People... didn't think Switch was even CLOSE to the best platform in 2019... in fact... most people asked thought Xbox One was a BETTER PLATFORM to play games in 2019.

You're NEVER changing that... lmao 

I'm not changing something..........that is completely irrelevant and subjective?

Yes, its anecdotal. You don't even know if those people even own the product.

So to recap:

-Its anecdotal

-Its unverifiable

-Its not a randomized sample size, and therefore has NO TRUE INDICATOR of the greater population

So...........its Subjective, and therefore Irrelevant.

Yeah..............of course I can't change that, the better phrase would be "YOU CAN'T CHANGE your anecdotal remark to make it legitimate and objectivet"

LOL

Edited by jehurey
13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm not changing something..........that is completely irrelevant and subjective?

Yes, its anecdotal. You don't even know if those people even own the product.

So to recap:

-Its anecdotal

-Its unverifiable

-Its not a randomized sample size, and therefore has NO TRUE INDICATOR of the greater population

So...........its Subjective, and therefore Irrelevant.

Yeah..............of course I can't change that, the better phrase would be "YOU CAN'T CHANGE your anecdotal remark to make it legitimate and objective or irrelevant"

LOL

LOL It's the truest indicator we have of people's satisfaction of the console... and is the most accurate representation of the greater population we have.  No data point you have does anything to suggest that people view Switch's 2019 as better than any other platform because it sold more, or because Metacritic said it had the most good releases.  If we look at how people spent their money... ie "voting with their wallets" then other platforms clearly made much more money in 2019 since more people own those platforms.. suggesting a higher level of satisfaction.  Other platforms CLEARLY have sold more product over their lifetime.

CLEARLY the PS4 was a better platform to own and play games on in 2019... people have voted... and Switch selling more this year doesn't change that... because more people own PS4s.  Metacritic saying Switch had more good releases in 2019 ALSO doesn't change that and make what you're implying true.

It never will... More people own PS4s.. more people played PS4 games.. and more people chose PS4 as the best platform of 2019 when asked.  That's the bottom line.. so what you're saying is meaningless because it doesn't translate to customer satisfaction :tom5: 

Edited by Remij_

LOL It's the truest indicator we have of people's satisfaction of the console.

No, its not.

Its a web forum poll.

That's all i need to say to make your post look foolish.

Its a..........web..........forum..........poll.  Its the very definition of irrelevant.

You're not changing the subject. Switch sold more, way more........its not even close.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, its not.

Its a web forum poll.

That's all i need to say to make your post look foolish.

Its a..........web..........forum..........poll.  Its the very definition of irrelevant.

You're not changing the subject. Switch sold more, way more........its not even close.

It's the biggest gaming forum poll... That's the most relevant and all encompassing poll one could take.  You're NOOOOOOT changing that.

Sorry... but Switch selling more in 2019 is just as likely to be the case because people ALREADY own other consoles.  Switch didn't sell more in 2019 because Metacritic said it had the most good games released.... at the end of the year..... LOL.  It also didn't sell the most because some analyst said it sold the most.... some analyst said it sold the most.... because it sold the most for other reasons.

That has NOTHING to do with consumer satisfaction of the product  in 2019.  When asked... people DRASTICALLY voted in favor of the other consoles and PC.

So those data points you are presenting... don't represent satisfaction with the product.  Even if they did... PS4 sold more units than Switch overall... so that would mean that more people are satisfied with PS4 anyway... again, making your talking points useless.  Switch selling more units in a year where the competition are set to release their next gen consoles... does NOT mean people liked their Switch more than those consoles this year LOL...

Nothing about what you're saying has ANY MEANING to what really matters.  None what so ever. 

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's the biggest gaming forum poll...

Yet still a web forum poll.

Notice how easy that was for me to make irrelevant?

In this thread, we have a company that tracks ALL sales within the most richest, capitalistic economy in the world.

Its an objective fact. Switch won..........and it won decisively.

You have a web forum poll. It never ceases to sound embarrassing whenever i type that phrase, web forum poll.:reg:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yet still a web forum poll.

Notice how easy that was for me to make irrelevant?

In this thread, we have a company that tracks ALL sales within the most richest, capitalistic economy in the world.

Its an objective fact. Switch won..........and it won decisively.

You have a web forum poll. It never ceases to sound embarrassing whenever i type that phrase, web forum poll.:reg:

You didn't make it irrelevant.  You're downplaying the significance of it... because it doesn't align with what you're trying to insinuate.  If Switch was the #1 platform in that poll... you wouldn't say a single fucking thing about it :D 

Switch selling the best in 2019... does not mean people like it better than PS4 in 2019

Switch having the most good releases according to Metacritic... does not mean people think it was a better game machine in 2019

Switch having a good 2019... does not mean people like Switch more than PS4..  NOT AT ALL.

You're data points.... are meaningless and does not make the Switch a better system than the others in 2019.  People were asked THAT SPECIFIC QUESTION in a poll on the biggest gaming forum with worldwide reach.... and people OVERWHELMINGLY voted in favor of other consoles.  Even Xbox.. that just shows how wrong what you're implying those data points means actually is.. :hehe: 

Edited by Remij_

You didn't make it irrelevant.  You're downplaying the significance of it...

Yeah I did.

Because, by definition, a web forum poll is not considered to be an accurate indicator on a scientific or mathematical level.

This should've been taught to you in your Probability & Statistics Math Class in high school.

Its not a scientifically accepted survey.

A real survey must be based on randomized selection is order for it to have a true sense of measurement of the greater population. A web poll is not randomized, it only represents the narrow context of those people who went out of their way to enter the poll.  Therefore it carries no scientific value.

That's not my definition..........that is well known among "Online Polls". They simply aren't real polls for informative purposes.

Its irrelevant, not by MY standards, but by any measure.

That's why I called it an "anecdote"........because that's exactly what it is.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah I did.

No.. you didn't. :tom5: 

It's the best representation we have of gamer's satisfaction with the console in 2019... because that is what was SPECIFICALLY asked..

Switch is behind Xbox bro :francis: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

No.. you didn't. :tom5: 

It's the best representation we have of gamer's satisfaction with the console in 2019.

Switch is behind Xbox bro :francis: 

Looks like you don't have a response to me effectively proving how Web Forum Polls are illegitimate.

You lost YOUR OWN TANGENTIAL ARGUMENT. in addition to obviously losing the original argument.

Yeah............I did just explain how your online poll is irrelevant, and you just proved that you don't have a comeback response to what I posted.

Thank you. Nnnnext.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Looks like you don't have a response to me effectively proving how Web Forum Polls are illegitimate.

You lost YOUR OWN TANGENTIAL ARGUMENT. in addition to obviously losing the original argument.

Yeah............I did just explain how your online poll is irrelevant, and you just proved that you don't have a comeback response to what I posted.

Thank you. Nnnnext.

You don't have to like it Jehurey.  But you have to deal with it.  Nothing about what you said means Switch was a better platform for gamers in 2019.  People were asked that question specifically and directly... and clearly voted against your implication that it was:tom5:  

Just now, Remij_ said:

You don't have to like it Jehurey.  But you have to deal with it.

I already dealt with it, by clearly explaining to you how it carries no legitimacy as a measurement.....and is only seen as an anecdote.

Its been dealt with.........along with you.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I already dealt with it, by clearly explaining to you how it carries no legitimacy as a measurement.....and is only seen as an anecdote.

Its been dealt with.........along with you.

More people own PS4's than Switches...  That's legitimate.

I guess that means PS4's 2019 was better... since more people in 2019 played PS4 than Switch. 

You lose either way... no matter how much you try to downplay :drake: